It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Reptilians and the Insectoids are advanced and highly evolved species of Dinosaur like the Velociraptor and Insect like the Mantis and or Ant,who escaped the Yucatan Doomsday Asteroid 65 million years ago by going literally underground and into the oceans where they have entire civilizations and bases,places we cannot go to and they are what we call the Demons of Hell...

Almost every Ancient Culture and Civilization worshiped and praised Reptiles and Serpents and Dragons and some still do...

The Reptilians and Insectoids are the true dominant species of earth and have been for a very long time,long before humans arrived on the evolutionary scene...

Our egos and lack of compassion and empathy for eachother make us believe we are the dominant species on earth,the top of the food chain...Well guess what?...We are not...

And as we relentlessly track and hunt,capture and examine,tag and release and murder the beautiful animals around us everyday of the week...The same things are being done to us...

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us. They are the true dominant species on earth and we are their livestock,their expendable commodoties who are allowed to breed upon the surface and play with our toys and we are being harvested by them for DNA samples and other Genetic materials,for Fetal extractions,for Cloning experiments and for our Souls...

The last time massive hordes of these sinister Bi-Pedal creatures invaded the surface of earth,resulted in a war with the Atlanteans and the destruction of Atlantis...

And the Reptilian advanced species of Dinosaur and the Insectoids,who greatly resemble Praying Mantis and Ants,have been ecountered within their Flying Saucers many times by people who were abducted and brought on board and these bizarre beings were described as highly intelligent,seven foot tall,bi-pedal and dressed in shimmering hooded robes and they seemed to be the ones behind the Abduction scenario,conducting the behaviour of their Biological Robots,the Grey aliens,whom they animate with human souls...

The Insectoids and Reptilians have been seen many times inside peoples bedrooms,or while driving in their cars or even while walking outside somewhere as well.I think that these super intelligent Bi-Pedal Insectoids ascend from deep underground and the Reptilians ascend from their bases at the bottom of the ocean,in regions impenetrable and unreachable to humans...

They quietly spray their unaware human victims with an advanced Pheromone.A chemical substance that all Insects use to control the reactions of the hive or colony,which produces certain desired behavioral responses. After inhaling this sinister pheromone,people fall into a trance like state of mind and are under the spell of these uninvited intruders...

This chemical also induces implanted hallucinations within the Abductees minds that tricks them into believing that these advanced bi-pedal insects are aliens from space,or our friendly space brothers and sisters from the stars here to save humanity,disguising who they really are and where they are really coming from...

People brought on board the saucers and who were returned,have witnessed other human men,women and children already on board and undergoing various experimentations such as DNA and Fetal extractions...

Regular small sized Ants have brains that are largest amongst insects.An ant's brain may have the same processing power as a macintosh 2 computer.Thousands of years ago,King Solomon wrote,"Go to the ant,consider its ways and be wise"...

Look how far and quickly we have advanced.Modern humans have been evolving for only around two hundred thousand years and imagine that Reptiles and Insects have been evolving for hundreds of millions of years...

Our Earthquakes,Tsunamis and Volcanic eruptions are their Preliminary Bombardments inflicted upon us to soften us up before they ascend from out of our oceans and ascend from deep below us underground to arise in their millions and destroy Humanity and reclaim the earths surface...

It just couldnt possibly get any worse than this and i believe that these sinister Bi-Pedal creatures are planning another invasion upon the earth,to eliminate the surface dwelling humans once and for all,one final and massive Soul Harvest and this will be our Apocalypse...Armageddon...Unleashed upon us in December, 2012...

One of many available Reptilian Aliens Link...en.wikipedia.org...

One of many available Insectoid Aliens link...en.wikipedia.org...

Reptilians,Insectoids and Greys link...www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 3-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Have you actually ever seen a reptile walk among us?

Only ones I have witnessed are snakes, lizards and etc...

As for the people with the images of shedding, it's a skin problem as we all age.

I've have shed my old skin, and during facial washes it heals on it's own.

Does that make me a reptile walking among you?

OMG

And here I thought I needed to be in the asylum.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I haven't happened upon any of these critters yet.

There are definitely more credible sightings of Bigfoot, and I still am not convinced of it's existence.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
From your link...

Insectoids are also hypothetical and fictional extraterrestrial beings which have a similar body with earth insects or arachnids. They appear in science fiction and ufology.

I appreciate what your trying to do but I'm sorry to say, these type of threads just make a mockery of ufology.. you will get torn apart here for such weak links..

proudbird actually proves my point below.. in future be more careful of your sources otherwise all your hard work has gone to waste.. thats not a criticism its just sound advice..
edit on 3/12/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

These are not valid, factual links to the "existence" of these things:

One of many available Reptilian Aliens Link....

One of many available Insectoid Aliens link...

Articles about the insane ramblings of David Icke do not make those ramblings factual....they merely educate the rest of us as to the depths of his (and many others') lunacy.

Wikipedia also has articles about Unicorns and Leprechauns. Not because they "exist".......

I see you've added a third "link" to the OP, on edit?

That one is equally not credible to the other two, from Wikipedia. They are all "fun" mind exercises, plain and simple.

On reflection, I can find a few redeeming bits of possible value to this speculation -- to imagine what other sentient races we may one day encounter, on other planets orbiting other stars.

Of course, these notions have already been covered a great deal in any number of science fiction novels, TV series and films. Star Trek being a most notable popular example.....and of course, the iconic Star Wars, from LucasFilms (tm).

[Don't want a "Lucas Lawsuit"!! (pat. pend.)]
edit on Sat 3 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As far as the Sumerians reported several genetic experiments conducted by the Anunnaki, with all sort of species of Earth, I don't think that Reptilians and Insectoids are product of natural evolution. And they neither engineered the Greys. Besides Zecharia Sitchin, the writer Diane Wolkstein also has translated Sumerian tablets and the Greys are supposedly depicted in the texts of "The descent of Inanna to the underworld". It seems that they were engineered by ENKI to help the Anunnaki in certain tasks. They are called "Gallu" by Sumerians, which means "demons", but by their depictions, they are bio-androids.

www.whiterosesgarden.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 12/3/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just point one out ?

I will go with you to catch him

We will disect "it" take HD Video/Pictures

post it on ATS and title it " Caught one , Whats say you ATS"

we await replies from our evidence and take it from there?

Till then they are with santa claus , unicorns , toothfairy , peter pan , world peace :p

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
were described as highly intelligent,seven foot tall,bi-pedal and dressed in shimmering hooded robes and they seemed to be the ones behind the Abduction scenario,conducting the behaviour of their Biological Robots,the Grey aliens,who are animated with human souls...

I believe that these sinister bi-pedal creatures are planning another invasion upon the surface of earth,to try and eliminate the surface dwelling humans once and for all and this will be the Apocalypse...Armageddon...That may be starting in December...2012...

Why would something so intelligent and big need to plan an attack against a species of idiots who are killing themselves. FAIL!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The OP is reporting about Reptilians and Greys, but amphibian humanoids also live in this planet, in undersea bases and in remote bodies of water, such as the lakes of Balkans. These humanoids were reported by Russian Navy divers in two incidents in the lake Baikal and Issyk Kul.

But in 1982 (a memorable year in the history of Soviet ufology) Major-General V. Demyanko, commander of the Military Diver Service of the Engineer Forces of the Ministry of Defense, USSR arrived unexpectedly and hastily to inform the local officers of an extraordinary event that had occurred during similar training exercises in the Trans-Baikal and West Siberian military regions. During their military training dives, Soviet frogmen had encountered mysterious underwater “swimmers”, very humanoid beings of enormous size (almost three meters tall). The “swimmers” wore tight-fitting silvery suits, despite the icy-cold water temperatures. At the depth of fifty meters, these “swimmers” had neither scuba diving equipment (“aqualungs”), nor any other equipment; only sphere-like helmets concealing their heads.

frankherles.wordpress.com...

More sources:

rt.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 12/3/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Our egos and lack of compassion and empathy for eachother make us believe we are the dominant species on earth,the top of the food chain...Well guess what?...We are not...

And as we relentlessly track and hunt,capture and examine,tag and release and murder the beautiful animals around us everyday of the week...The same things are being done to us...

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us. They are the true dominant species on earth and we are their livestock,their expendable commodoties who are allowed to breed upon the surface and play with our toys and we are being harvested by them for our DNA samples,for Fetal extractions,for Cloning experiments and for our Souls...

reptilians,Insectoids and Greys link www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 3-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us. They are the true dominant species on earth and we are their livestock,their expendable commodoties who are allowed to breed upon the surface and play with our toys and we are being harvested by them for our DNA samples,for Fetal extractions,for Cloning experiments and for our souls...

Maybe there is another group of beings who live in the core of the earth in a 9th dimension who are the REAL dominant species on earth. These insectoids and reptilians could be pawns in a much larger game of chess. This could be deeper than you think.
edit on 3-12-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Show one...just one verifiable instance:

How we raise and kill cows,pigs and chickens,is the exact same things these sinister beings are doing to us.

At least 4 or 5 Billion of the people alive today are adults, out of the 7 Billion total. All of those eyes, and yet these "Reptilians and Insectoids" must be invisible?

Saying that they "live underground" is too easy a cop-out.

This is fiction, and not even science fiction....because real science fiction tries to at least of some semblance of plausibility.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The OP is reporting about Reptilians and Greys, but amphibian humanoids also live in this planet, in undersea bases and in remote bodies of water, such as the lakes of Balkans. These humanoids were reported by Russian Navy divers in two incidents in the lake Baikal and Issyk Kul.

But in 1982 (a memorable year in the history of Soviet ufology) Major-General V. Demyanko, commander of the Military Diver Service of the Engineer Forces of the Ministry of Defense, USSR arrived unexpectedly and hastily to inform the local officers of an extraordinary event that had occurred during similar training exercises in the Trans-Baikal and West Siberian military regions. During their military training dives, Soviet frogmen had encountered mysterious underwater “swimmers”, very humanoid beings of enormous size (almost three meters tall). The “swimmers” wore tight-fitting silvery suits, despite the icy-cold water temperatures. At the depth of fifty meters, these “swimmers” had neither scuba diving equipment (“aqualungs”), nor any other equipment; only sphere-like helmets concealing their heads.

frankherles.wordpress.com...

More sources:

rt.com...

I have never heard of this incident! Thanks for sharing it

I have always liked your posts in regards to aliens, reptilians, Anunnaki and so on. You seem to have information that I have not found and it is always interesting to read about. Whether it's true or not who knows but I think there is some truth to all stories out there.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well, if these "Reptilians" are as nasty as claimed, (and you like shoes), perhaps they'd deserve their fate if a few were turned into a nice few pairs of pumps, and matching handbags?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Have you actually ever seen a reptile walk among us?

Only ones I have witnessed are snakes, lizards and etc...

Actually snakes don't walk among us. They have no legs. Couldn't resist.

Everyone knows that the Reptilians are just members of the interplanetary black market. If you want a death ray or giant tripod machine so you can be protected from Earth germs they're the ones to go to. That's why no one sees them and why they have to be shape shifters.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

A snake is considered a reptile. I owned one.

So, Blam. It slithers bro.

Now, if you're lucky to have it chit and piss on you...

OMG

Watch out.

It will reek.

Happened to me when I gave my Albino Python a bath.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

touchy subject here on ATS. You are not going to find many that will even attempt to sympathize with the ideas you are portraying, either because, for them it's just too hard to beleive, or they need evidence that these E.T's exist. IMHO i do beleive that there are several seperate "races" so to speak of E.T's on this planet right now. Reptillian, Grey, Lyran, Andromedan, the list goes on. I also do beleive in an ongoing spiritual battle between humanity and these entities. However, I do not think the logistics of their interaction with us is so simple. I think that all the undersea and underground s*^t going on with other races is simply one part of the construct.

bear with me.............

The real enemy is Evil. I prefer to think of all this stuff in a much more largely scaled metaphysical/spiritual sense. For example; You say they live in places we cannot reach, and they were here before us, etc, etc. Now, regaurdless of the actual validity of this idea(it's quite possible IMO) for arguments sake let's pretend that is exactly how it is. So you have several different races, that all have their own agendas, and wish to evolve in a direction that they so choose.(some maybe not caring along the way.)

now it gets hard to follow

The true form of each one of these races, is their own unified conciouseness. Each race has it's own "hive" soul.(this does not mean that a human soul cannot be a part of another race for a short period or even permanantly or vice versa) Humans wish to take a path of creativity, joy, happiness, expression, and love, while some of these other races may want power and control. This conflicts directly with the true human spirit, this is why it is painful physically, emotionally, and spiritually for us to go through this spiritual battle of love and fear.

I know I went of subject there so now back to my response to the OP:

I think you have a good idea of what's going on but certain things that maybe you buy into, like the december 2012 thing may be holding you back a little bit from seeing what you really want to beleive about the world, and i mean truly, deep down in the depths of your heart and mind what you want to beleive. I do think that there will be some huge event within the coming years that when it occurs, it will affect the perceptual conciouseness of everyone on the planet at the exact same moment, which of course could be very good or very bad, but IMO this is what some people subconciously come to rationalize as a "2012 event" and this is a scary thing to alot of people. Basically what im trying to get at is something is going to happen, but it won't be the end of the world, nor will it be the end of humans, or reptillians, or greys, or anyone else for that matter.

Either way something has to change, and we all must help facilitate that in the most responsible way possible.

Good sh^t OP

edit on 12/3/2011 by facewhatly because: weeeerdsss

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join