It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Conspiracy Revealed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I'd be curios to know just how many people who have visited ATS over the years have turned to Christianity from reading religious threads vs. how many people have turned agnostic or atheist ?

I have no idea of the stats on that, but your cats are beautiful! I am also a cat lover. I have three, but if I could I would have a houseful! No other human will ever love us as purely and wholely as a cat does!
And, you gotta give em credit, they are extremely smart, hence the reason why dogs have owners and cats have staff!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelRouser
well really its because we've all just hit a stonewall. were never gonna see it each others way, so neither of us really have any ammunition left. You guys dont want to hear "hey God loves ya, even though you might not see what we see". and i dont want to believe in magic cause i know for a fact that none exists. your mind is very powerful. its even powerful enough to trick itself.. the mind can also be weak, thats why there's people who full on believe in hypnotism, and they are the only ones that can be hypnotized because they allow it to. just to set the record though im a christian and i live with one of my best friends who's a lesbian. im not saying im agree with her lifestyle choice. but i still love her to death and im not gonna stop being her friend over that. so in my opinion theres a lot of christians who give us a bad name. one of my friends moms is one of em. bible beaters that jam the # down ur throat is not what a christian is supposed to be doing. plus a lot of people are misinformed about the bible.

Sooo right! Thanks for saying that! We're not all hardcore bible thumping jerks that go around criticizing and judging people. Unfortunately, once someone runs into one christian that is that way, they assume that all christians are that way - which is unfortunate.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join