It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One simple question...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Well that's just ignorance. Chemtrails have been researched and tested.

This is not correct. There are no such as "chemtrails", so therefore there have been no "testing".

It started in WW2, cloud seeding is something that came out of this.

Not even close to being accurate. But, congratulations for adding more misinformation to the mix.

Plane from army base A goes to army base B, shoots barium mixed with other chemicals so that it stays in a strait line...
then you have clearer communications.

?? NO, this is nonsense. Radio doesn't work that way, nor does it need a "strait line" in the sky to follow!!

Oh, I see you read that on "rense.com":

"The mixture of barium salt from the aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path form point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the Earth, in both directions," he said. "Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium."

Poppycock.

High frequency (HF) radio already follows over the curvature of the Earth. Actually, it reflects off of several atmospheric layers, and this depends on certain factors, including the time of day (height of the Sun above the horizon).

We've been using HF for over-water communications (in aviation) for many decades. HF is also in similar frequency bands that Ham Radio hobbyists use!! That's how they talk to each other, form all over the World!

Really, some people should learn to understand that not every "source" of pseudo-scientific hogwash that is posted on the Internet is valid. Go out, and get educated on the real facts, and real science. Some of it only comes with practical experience, of course....but, much can be learned, nonetheless.

Your library has resources, in these things called "books". Sources that are reviewed and accurate, not written by some anonymous nobody and posted up as being "factual" -- when a simple amount of due diligence will show otherwise.

edit on Sun 4 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
erase
edit on 4-12-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
High frequency (HF) radio already follows over the curvature of the Earth. Actually, it reflects off of several atmospheric layers, and this depends on certain factors, including the time of day (height of the Sun above the horizon).

Yep, at least on that your right.
And your also right that it depends on a couple factors...what if you could remove chances of failing?

Sure we have satellites now, which is good because, while high frequencies do follow the curvature, they can fail much more. Of course that's not the only use for satellites.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
We've been using HF for over-water communications (in aviation) for many decades. HF is also in similar frequency bands that Ham Radio hobbyists use!! That's how they talk to each other, form all over the World!

Although I am far from an expert, but HAM radio has to be boosted someway somehow by either towers, a natural source, or something if you want to talk to someone at the far side of the world.

Another speculation here, don't you think the army would use another type of communication that can't be tracked as easily? I doubt the army would use type of frequencies anyone can decode right at home with basic equipment.

Lets say a communication that can only 100% work if it is helped by barium salt?
Doesn't that make it safer against spies?

Don't you think I'm on to something here?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I don't know if it's the truth but it sounds plausible to me.

How much do you know about radio propagation? If you know little it may sound plausible. In reality it isn't. It's nonsense.

Also nonsense was the same author's article from the year before that one.

The Pentagon, and possibly other federal government entities, is testing anti-biological warfare agents, which produce the mysterious "chemtrails" that are appearing on an irregular basis in the skies over many American cities, towns and rural areas, according to a scientific researcher in an exclusive interview with The SPOTLIGHT.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Another article by him with a whole other set of "purposes". Cloaking! Weather Modification! Directed energy weapons! Weather control! Mind control! Oh my.
www.rense.com...

edit on 12/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Another article by him with a whole other set of "purposes". Cloaking! Weather Modification! Directed energy weapons! Weather control! Mind control! Oh my.

It does sound like pseudo science but those are technologies that we will (or have) discover eventually.
Cloaking with the help of chemtrails doesn't make sense. Directed energy weapons doesn't make sense either.

Weather modification, weather control, mind control...well it's already more plausible.
We don't really know exactly how the brain works yet, but who knows what frequencies could do to weak willed people?
I know it sounds like science fiction but I mean, imagine what black ops and top secret agencies have technologically. It sucks to live in an elitist world where fear controls their ideologies and leave us all in the dark.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes, fear sucks.

What sucks more is people letting fear, speculation, and ignorance run away with them. What sucks is people who lie about "evidence" and fabricate sources. What sucks is people who insist that the same contrails which have been observed since the early days of flight are now a plot to do...something.

"Chemtrails" make a great general purpose conspiracy theory. Everyone can have their own version of what they are for and there is no evidence to support any of it. Because there is no evidence, there must be a massive coverup and the speculation (and lies) can proceed unaffected. Perfect.

edit on 12/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Well that's just ignorance. Chemtrails have been researched and tested.
That doesn't mean its to kill us all and that it's only for evil purposes.

It started in WW2, cloud seeding is something that came out of this.

My left armpit it did. Where is the research and test results? There are none. You are simply confusing chemtrails with stuff that really did go on, your mention of the utterly unrelated science of cloud seeding merely underlines this. Maybe you need to brush up on what Chemtrail theory is actually about?

]
edit on 4-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferumbra
It is about manipulation, not about killings.

You are right, but what is there to debunk in this?

Not much, that's why debunkers prefer the extreme view of chemtrails killing us since it's easy to dismantle.

Well ther's no evidence of chemtrails existing at all - let alone for any purpose. Pointing out theories liek depopulation as being idiotic is pretty much secondary.

What if chemtrails are used for communication aid and planet geo-engineering?
There's no proof that it's used everyday, everywhere, all the time...but the technology exists.

So what is the evidence for this statement?

(That is the classic debunker question - "What is the evidence?")

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It does sound like pseudo science but those are technologies that we will (or have) discover eventually.
Cloaking with the help of chemtrails doesn't make sense. Directed energy weapons doesn't make sense either.

Weather modification, weather control, mind control...well it's already more plausible.
We don't really know exactly how the brain works yet, but who knows what frequencies could do to weak willed people?
I know it sounds like science fiction but I mean, imagine what black ops and top secret agencies have technologically. It sucks to live in an elitist world where fear controls their ideologies and leave us all in the dark.

But imagination is not the world of reality.
Any of us could "remember" anything....but to remember remembrances (sic) is not totally accurate.
Imagination has existed ever since man had the ability to remember things, and the ability to describe them "at recall" (storytelling), or to record them in history, along with added embellished experience, without the ability to provide evidence.. The end result was to "want or need" to explain the unexplainable, when asked, or for our own existential satisfaction.

I'm dipping deeper in this than need be, .....but my point is, that to "suppose" some idea of what "could" be happening....is speculation, and is then - science fiction. It is fiction because it is still in the "suppose" category.
edit on 5-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join