It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One simple question...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ive got an idea, then ill shut up for the night (maybe). Im gonna prove to these people that simple clouds are not chemtrails... So yeah... Goodnight yall

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Lollol I am still awake. Listening to counting crows, thought that representative of something...umm Those crows are counting the trials....but I. Am still awake, gdmit. Leaving for the sto...". But I can still debate and retain both my spelling, intellect and geography and I stand by my.... Oh whatever...if I could find a man or an idea , I would stand by. Him. But really, I meant what I said earlier, and I seem to remember it really was a good point...and btw, YOU show me

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok cloud me, or chem me....hee hee...really shouldn't joke about something I really do take seriously

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

and I seem to remember it really was a good point...and btw, YOU show me

I didn't make an accusation. YOU did.

The burden of proof is upon you.

Thank you.
edit on 12/2/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Well I have often wondered what chemtrail believers would say to this question....

If TPTB are behind these imaginary chemtrails, wouldn't they be affected too?

quote]Originally posted by tetra50 reply to post by FLaKK

Just for the sake of I'm bored, let's say that there are a limited number of souls here, and they are incarnated exponentially... Then we can take that same argument out of the whole chemtrails thing--which I've seen all of you do--why would they spray and kill us when they are killing themselves, too......because they then wouldn't really be killing themselves, too, but just getting another identity, at the same time, as clearing the screen for a life they really want that doesn't exist yet. So, that's my devils advocate, schizophrenic, tin foil hat perspective on the whole chem trail argument

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Okay. Please accept my apology for seeming to make anything personal. I found you on only three chemtrail threads. Do not need to wait for morning to apologize, but not embarrassed. Although heartily sorry we came to blows and I "branded" you wrongly. Please accept said apology.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Vodka can do that.

I learned that several years ago.

The hard way.

After being 4.0 or sometimes 3.8 throughout high school and 3 uni's I have gotten a PH.D. and ...
still am in the 50-60, 000 bracket. Depending on the student enrollment and the uni's budget.

But yes, I do enjoy conspiracy theories, vodka, music, philosophy, and ATS.

So .... friends?

edit on 12/3/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Absolutely...if you'll have me. LOL. Thanks for understanding

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
And just as an aside, the reason I recognized you is purely flattery to your education, as I have noticed the level headedness and logic of your posts throughout the forums. So, sincerely, should not really have taken you n like that. Just needed a few glasses of water. Have a good one.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

You too.

And here's to sleeping late on Saturdays...
Yay

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I happened to wake up see yall made up... Awwwwwww

Goodnight again

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeycowboy

I happened to wake up see yall made up... Awwwwwww

Goodnight again

kiss kiss

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeycowboy
If we are all under "constant attack" from dangerous chemtrails, why aren't we all dead?

This question is simple enough, so answer it...

(Let the fireworks begin
)

It is so simple that for answer is enough to use only plain logic.

Nobody is trying to kill us will chemtrails, purpose of chemtrails is not to kill people but to impact and attack body so it makes you how to say, more stupid, more ignorant, or more what they like.

You also must understand simple things that they dont spray some mumbo jumbo high alien tech nano particles (well who knows that), but they spray simple and basis elements like for example barium or maybe flour. Now you see, thats not high tech, but barium will enter your body and do whatever chemical reaction it should do.

For this level of logic you only need to hear for chemtrails once. Once you know for that possibility and you personally havent proof otherwise, your logic must be open for this posibility, otherwise you are ignorant.

Now what they are trying to accomplish with spraying?
It is known, or their scientist know, or they have secret knowledge about it, or all that together, how simple elements reacts in our body. They know for example some elements when are in body they overstimulate or destimulate certain body functions, your body glands, organs, brain. That leads us to mass behavior manupulation.

And they just want to manipulate that. Thats simple, and logic, isnt it?
They manipulate with everything they can, and why then they wouldnt manipulate on this way also, when they know how body will react if they do some spraying?

It is about manipulation, not about killings.
edit on 3-12-2011 by ferumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think people need to be more scared about what the goverment is doing in your country eiht freedom of speech, organic food and farms, etc than Chemtrails.

since I can remember I have seen those ugly lines in the sky and unfortunately, just like UFOS, we cant really prove anything but we can proive that our goverments are f***ing with us!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferumbra
It is about manipulation, not about killings.

You are right, but what is there to debunk in this?

Not much, that's why debunkers prefer the extreme view of chemtrails killing us since it's easy to dismantle.

What if chemtrails are used for communication aid and planet geo-engineering?
There's no proof that it's used everyday, everywhere, all the time...but the technology exists.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

I think you will find that generally speaking, debunkers are simply pointing out that there is no evidence that supports the existence of chemtrails at all, regardless of purpose. Though it would be nice if Chemtrailers could agree on one.
edit on 3-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

What if chemtrails are used for communication aid and planet geo-engineering?
There's no proof that it's used everyday, everywhere, all the time...but the technology exists.

There are proposals for dispersing materials in the stratosphere but there is no reason to believe that the implementation of those proposals would be visible from the ground as "chemtrails". Nor is there any indication that any of them have been implemented.

Can you explain the technology which by which "chemtrails" can be used for communications? Something like smoke signals maybe?

edit on 12/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

I think you will find that generally speaking, debunkers are simply pointing out that there is no evidence that supports the existence of chemtrails at all, regardless of purpose.

Well that's just ignorance. Chemtrails have been researched and tested.
That doesn't mean its to kill us all and that it's only for evil purposes.

It started in WW2, cloud seeding is something that came out of this.

Originally posted by Phage
Can you explain the technology which by which "chemtrails" can be used for communications?

Plane from army base A goes to army base B, shoots barium mixed with other chemicals so that it stays in a strait line...
then you have clearer communications.

www.rense.com...

"The mixture of barium salt from the aerosol when sprayed in a straight line will also provide a ducting path form point A to point B and will enable high frequency communications along that path, even over the curvature of the Earth, in both directions," he said. "Enemy high frequency communications can be monitored easier with the straight line A to B ducting medium."

I don't know if it's the truth but it sounds plausible to me.

In my experience, I used to live close to Nevada, near an army base.
Back in those days, army jets are the only types of plane that I have seen shoot long persistent contrails.
Sure it might be because they we're higher in altitude but I think that's just an excuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join