It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in movies with deliberate images on their bodies??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Has anyone ever come across an Alien or UFO related film where they have observed markings on alien bodies that seem out of place but resemble something that our military would use, such as insignia. For example our military use medals or arm patches or a pair of wings if they're a pilot etc...

I have been wanting to write about this for several years but have not had access to this film until a few days ago.

Many years ago, I had a tv and a dvd player that had zoom capability and I was watching a dvd from my collection.
The film in question is this one here It goes by a few different names around the world.

At one particular point of the film, something caught my eye, so I paused the film and began to zoom in.

Please excuse the bad quality of these images that I have here, I am having extreme difficulty trying to get a screen shot of the video whilst paused on my PC, so I had to take a camera shot of the screen. The principle remains....

Here is the alien from the film...

Now, if you look at its chest, and look to where a earth bound military person would wear a medal (etc) you can see a marking of some description.

I've taken a crop of the emblem as seen here...

And to the best of my current abilities have tried to outline it so you can see it a bit better.

My questions are these;
Why would any film maker go to the lengths of putting such a marking on an alien for a film when it is almost impossible to see it???
Is there a deeper reason as to why it has this marking (ie. they're already here and this is one of their insignia)
Does anyone recognise this marking?
And, has anyone else seen anything similar anywhere else, if so, where?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
because the aliens are alien military?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Alien Tatoo, Shows how many humanys he has killed?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

subliminal message?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Yes, possibly, but why show it?
Why go to the lengths of trying to make it look more military as if there could be real danger of a military style invasion rather than "hi, we're your neighbours"...

Could it be just the directors little touch at trying to authenticate the aliens movie presence as a soldier, or is there something a bit deeper going on?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Honestly, what caught my eye more is the fact that the alien's abdomen looks like...ahem....the male organ of love so to speak...

yikes....
edit on 2-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i think this is commonly referred to as making something out of nothing - "see face on mars

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the answer you are probably looking for is that TPTB are secretly releasing top secret info into movies about real aliens to condition us to their reality. They add the symbols secretly to costumes, then when we see them in the movies we are subliminally finding out the truth. Then again there is no way that this symbol is due to bad lighting, a costume defect, or any other of the hundred reasons why this could be.
Do you have any other examples of this from other TV shows or movies. I do think this is reaching a little far though.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by kamatty

Yes, possibly, but why show it?
Why go to the lengths of trying to make it look more military as if there could be real danger of a military style invasion rather than "hi, we're your neighbours"...

Could it be just the directors little touch at trying to authenticate the aliens movie presence as a soldier, or is there something a bit deeper going on?

I got the symbol translated by a top secret source that I cannot divulge, you were pretty close to the answer there. It reads "HELLO, MY NAME IS: DAVE"

sorry couldnt resist.
edit on 2/12/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

I do realise that possibility.

Just seems so odd to include an image like that when it is barely visible.

It was, after all, pure chance that I spotted it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

That could very well be an answer, so this is why I am asking if anyone else has ever spotted anything similar.

It could be that there are loads like this in the movies that nobody has really noticed.

Like someone posted above, subliminal messaging???

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thereis one obvious alien that we are introduced into having a marking system, but that message is clearly portrayed in one of the series of films.

This marking relates to the courage of an individual as seen on the head of this predator;
www.wallpaperbase.com...

Predators usually come with some form of armour that has an obvious design.

Markings, such as the one I'm talking about above, are much harder to see and are not so 'in your face;.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

it is properly a repair job, the model may have fallen over in been damaged in the fall, doesnt look like an insignia, the other movies you could try would be star wars or wing commander

Wee Mad

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If you look closely there is a mirror image that resembles that on the other side, I'd wager to guess its a representation of a skeletal structure. The 3D model builder would build just half of the symmetry, then dupe and flip it for the complete figure model. You sometimes get airframes that way and have to dupe and flip it to complete your model.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Alien(s)? marking(s)?

So how many movies have alienms with this mark pray tell us oh wise and observant one. Because if this is the only thing you've found, go and have a think about that!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

My questions are these;
Why would any film maker go to the lengths of putting such a marking on an alien for a film when it is almost impossible to see it???

Call up the director and ask him.

Phillip J. Roth

Addresses: Office: c/o Dilettante Group, 3407 West Olive Ave., Burbank, CA 91505-4616.

Read more: Phillip J. Roth Biography (1959-) www.filmreference.com...

Seriously bro, that just looks like a shadow, or maybe it's some battle damage. That alien isn't even wearing pants so why would it wear a military insignia?

Very observant of you though.
How is the movie? Worth watching?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Just been checking the video again and there is not a mirror of the image on the right side.

It is a 'stand alone' image.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Seriously bro, that just looks like a shadow, or maybe it's some battle damage. That alien isn't even wearing pants so why would it wear a military insignia?

Very observant of you though.
How is the movie? Worth watching?

When did anyone ever hear of one of the typical 'Greys' wearing any clothes??

as for the movie, mildly entertaining, otherwise it's just another gum chewing, gun slinging, hired muscle type of movie with a complimentary alien thrown in for good measure.. acting's not too bright but worth the watch for a bit of fun.. there are some good portions of story line in there that tend to make the old brain matter operate.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

OK now I see, I was looking a little lower.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i have played alot of call of duty, bring em on

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join