It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness is approaching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes, another new music video full illuminati images. Big surprise.

Anyway, at least she confirms that the all seeing eye is infact the moon. I kinda suspected that myself all along. That is where they are watching us from.

If you can't be bothered sitting through all of it skip to about 7mins for the main illuminati piece.

at 7.27 she shares with us a very subtle bj simulation explaining how she got back on her feet.
then at 7.42 the revelation begins ending with the moon.

towards the end at 13.13 we have everybody kneel down for the appearance of lucifer?

curious piece, worth a look.

I also noticed some twitter comments on this video. I was surpised to see a post for a site that provides stills for the video. I thought great. I can have a good look at some of the images. Anyway went along to site and there is 1120 images from the video over 21 pages(12th 2011) Great. Have a look through........and guess what is missing??? muhahahahhahahahah.

another big surprise. not one single snap of the illuminati material.

the-fame.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I heard she was seen making love to richard simmons

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I will be forever haunted by the images of that video. Lady Gaga is a freak, and she scares me. I'm frightened. Not by hidden meanings or messages, just by her weirdness.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
I will be forever haunted by the images of that video. Lady Gaga is a freak, and she scares me. I'm frightened. Not by hidden meanings or messages, just by her weirdness.
The weirdness factor is there.She is a true freak.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are those cereals?
As a metalhead I find her pathetically sad. It's not even scary anymore. Even though she never even was.

Dripping milk and cereals over her body...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm thinking that this is one woman who people would either love or hate. I doubt there are any in betweens. I can't deny her creativity and courage.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thank you for posing the video. Watched a preview a while back and I knew the full version will contain something odd. I respect the fact that people enjoy her music, but she is honestly too messed up. Seems like she is so focused on being different and unique, that being normal completely went out the window for her. I'm very curious to see where she will end up in 2-3 years from now.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
this whole thing just sound like paranoia to me

top topics

join