It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put the beef where it belongs! $%&@#!!! (WTB)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When I was young(er), I was told many many times that if a teenager was working at McDonald's, it would be a big advantage later in life, in regards of finding a job, as bosses of other enterprises knew McDonald's was forming hard responsible leading workers.

It was a bit like getting a card that allowed you to pass go immediately, and collect 200 bucks along the way...

Well, have you been to a McDonald's, lately?

Tables are dirty, floors are sticky but worst of all, we get cold (liberty?) french fries AND, the beef isn't centered with the breads! Nor are the squeaking pickles!

What's going on? Since when Big Macs are made IKEA's style? If I have to build it from scratch, I want a reduction of the price!!! @&?%$#?#$...

I asked a manager once and she told me the direction wanted the employees to work faster...

--------

So... next time you wake up from surgery with a knee in the face, or learn your lawyer forgot to fill important papers in time or that your investor lost all your money, remember that it was because they didn't learn how to properly put the beef and pickles in the @*&%$?% burgers!

It maddens me so!

ouaAAAAAArrrghhh!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

When I was young(er), I was told many many times that if a teenager was working at McDonald's, it would be a big advantage later in life, in regards of finding a job, as bosses of other enterprises knew McDonald's was forming hard responsible leading workers.

Hold em up Cowboy, What planet are you from?!
Seriously though, When I was younger everyone made fun of people that worked at McDonald's.
McDonald's would even be the punch line of a joke.
"Psh, that's why yo mama works at McDonald's!"
edit on 2-12-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I come from a time slip, but that would be off topic... Centered burgers!! Yeah!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I get the point of your OP and generally agree, however, I have to state that I think eating McDonald's is tantamount to poisoning yourself anyway. Use these negative experiences to stop going there. Find a nutritious place, you know, ...like Wendy's!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow that`s it centered burgers. I`m wanting what's shown in the pictures myself. You know what`s advertised. That would also cause the centered problem to be fixed.

And as far as this being a stepping stone to a future job it would possibly hold true if we didn`t need to rely on it being some of the few jobs out there. It`s not just for a first job anymore but the bread maker and a step to survival.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

I go there because it is like hitting myself with a bat. It makes me appreciate more not receiving any blows...

Does Wendy center her beef?...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Well, it shows how our society as gone done the drain when McDo becomes that kind of job...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Youuu DESERVE a brake to day so get up and GET AWAY from McDonald's
OR WELL DO IT TO YOU lalalla .
Quite clowning around would you.. You do know they get there fries the same way that silly string comes out his noise .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why would you even eat at mc Donalds in the first place?
edit on 2-12-2011 by Bonkeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by NowanKenubi

I understand where you're coming from but, somehow I think a point has been missed. Could it have been that having a "Job" or "Working" as a teenager would instill a certain level of "Work ethics" as in making a commitment to a set work schedule. Bringing home your own paycheck [No matter how small] then opening a bank/checking account. Learning how to manage your own money. Learning how to behave cooperatively in the workplace etc?

Not necessarily working at "McDonald's"

Just a thought.

P.S. Good luck in the Writers contest.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To xxcalbier and Bonkeman, I'm sure there is a report somewhere that can demonstrate that eating once or twice a year at McDo will boost you immune system, the way a vaccine does...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I remember that I was told that working at McDo was a good thing as it is known much more than "Bob la Patate"...

But I may have been hit on the head at some time in my life...

Thanks for the encouragement!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As McDonalds in Europe is about to do, so does the rest of the world. Soon we will not have to worry about those pesky cashiers that can't count change or wash their work shirts. Not long after I am sure the entire process of dealing with those pesky off center burgers can be eliminated as well.

There will come a time getting a job at McDonalds will require a degree in Robotics. Say bye-bye to entry level jobs for kids. No big deal though as selling drugs and robbing people pays better anyway....

btw: If you eat at McDonalds you have to close your ATS account as you have obviously not learned anything here........
edit on 2-12-2011 by SkyMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Who couldn't gripe about McD's? Well stated. I can remember the old Wendy's commercial about "Where's the Beef", the old lady looking for a real hamburger.

Flag from me. You make a good point.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

When I was 15 I was told that if I wanted any spending money I'd have to get a job. Worked at a movie theater concession stand for min wage. Made good friends. Having no real expenses besides gas money, min wage ni high school can get you tons of CDs (I'm dating myself), nintendo/sega games, beer on the weekends, a fake ID to buy beer on the weekends, and all kinds of other cool junk.
And I developed a work ethic.
My friends who didn't have to work in highschool or college still have an entitled mindset to this day. Maybe they'll end up getting a job at McDonald's.

As far as eating at Mickey D's, their hashbrowns are to die for. But I've figured my death food of choice will be Gulf seafood. Back to full capacity on all seafood eating fronts, excepting a slight drawdown in oyster consumption due to the pricing. So far no ill effects after close to a year. Healthy as any average South Louisianan who eats lots of greasy, fried, spicy food. Effin BP, man.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I avoid the place whenever possible and often do.

When my children were young we only stopped there when there was absolutely no other place available. For me, there are only three things I'll admit that I like from McDonald's and they all have to be HOT when served. Their apple pies

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I had the image of that old lady when I wrote my rant... excuse me, short story.

It was also the time when the little Italian car called Innocenti was a big hit. An Innocenti is like that Tardis. Small outside and big inside. Lasted as long as its length...

And thank you!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

I don't need to close my ATS account! I'm the Morgan Spurlock of this place. What I put in my body is for your own good. It so so sad you can't see it...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well, you named the 3 best things they offer, aside from the rest...

And, to be fairly honest, I was coming back from the hospital when we stopped at McD. We were already contaminated, so I figured a little more wouldn't show, or hurt.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Just let us know when your local McDo offers a McMutant with fries. I'll go try it.

I could get the proportionate strength and agility and spider-sense of an octopus!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join