It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...I don't understand whats happening?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok, I'm gonna tell you something that happened a while back. I just randomly think of this once in a while, and it bothers me because i cant figure out what actually was going on. Anyway, here it is.
I was going to the sitters to pick up my kids. It was fall, and the leaves were turning yellow and orange. I was driving a little too fast and turned on the road to the sitters house. As i did as soon as the car straightened out i seen an old woman RIGHT in front of my car. She had a yellow "house dress" on and was using a walker. My car went right through her! I seen her go through the front and then pass me as she went through the passengers seat. She didnt even look at me at all. When i finally got to a stop, i thought i hadn't seen her because her dress was yellow ( like the leaves ) but when i turned to see where she was, she was gone.
Now i dont drink or do any kind of drugs. i was fully awake. It really bothers me not to know what happened. I also had another weird experience a few weeks after my dad died. I was driving through town and i see a truck coming my direction that looks like my dads truck. As it gets closer i look at the driver and it looks exactly like my dad with a scary HUGE grin on his face! Literally stretched from one side of his face to the other. That scared me BAD! I didn't sleep well for a few days after that cause that was all i thought about. I wasn't about to tell my mom so i just had to deal with it myself. If you have any ideas i would appreciate hearing them.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

Time for a C.A.T. scan........... Seriously, A buddy of mine had a couple of similar experiences. They found a brain tumor. He was in surgery with-in 12 hours f the find and it saved his life.

Hallucinations do not come without a reason. Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

well, these things happened years ago. So i don't think a tumor is it. But i tell ya, I dont blame you for thinking its weird. Cause i think it's weird too.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This same type of thing has happened to me over the years. I have come to the conclusion that it is just Paranormal and there is no explanation for it. People see the spirits of people sometimes, either they know them or they don't. It is just unexplainable and amazing all at the same time.

After my Step-dad passed, I would think I saw him everywhere, and in my heart I really think I was just mourning him, and tricking myself. Years have past and I don't see him anymore, but every now and then I can feel him around.

Embrace this "gift" you may have, and try not being so afraid of it. No one can say right out that this old woman was of some significance, chances are she was not, and you just saw her "spirit" for a moment, and that's all. There is no explaining the unexplainable.....yet

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Maybe if you do embrace this gift, you could one day be able to control it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

I dont know if i could get used to that kinda "gift" i get freaked out too easy.

SR

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your dad would be a PTS episode, the old woman is harder to write off though.

If it's only happened twice I would write it off though.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

I guess i was just shocked to see something like this in the day time. So i wasn't able to just blow it off like i might do if it was night. I remember every little detail so well. What she was wearing, how her hair was fixed, even how she was walking. And how scared i was thinking i was about to hit someone. It just makes me sick when i think about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I had another weird experience and I'm not sure if it could be a dimensional thing or time slip? I may not know what I'm talking about. That happens on occasion
Anyway, I wanted to find my friends house and surprise him since his car was in the shop. He lives out in the country...way out. I knew the road he lived on but figured I would Find his driveway pretty easy. Boy was I wrong! Everything was bushy with lots of trees so I couldn't see much since it was night. But I didn't want turn turn around since I had already drove this far.

I decided to drive down this "driveway" to see If maybe that was the right one. It was a steep downhill road and I knew I had made a mistake but had to wait to try to find a place to turn around. Then I came to a body of water and realized I was completely lost! so I decided to try backing up. I put it in reverse and turned around to back out and all i seem were trees, WHERE DID THE ROAD GO?? I moved forward as far as I could and cut the wheel to the left thinking i would end up seeing the road, nope. So I moved forward again and turned the wheel to the right and backed up and ran into trees!!

Stepped out to see and the road was just gone! So I go back in the car and stared straight forward for a good 5 minutes trying not to cry. Then I felt the panic die down thought I would try again so i turned around and there was the road! It was very visible, There is no way I could have just not seen it. The air even felt better after things went normal. Dont know what happened but I went straight home after i got on the main road. I was NOT interested in visiting with my friend anymore.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing LittleBit111 !
im sure those experiences you had made you stronger
it is not a coincidence that they happened to you at that moment
before the road reappeared do you recall what were you thinking ?
did you pray in your head to God to help you out ?
you dont have to answer to that question .. i already know the answer lol

glad you are okay now

SNF
edit on 9/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

As a matter of fact I did pray! I was terrified, I didn't know what else to do. I felt a calming peace afterword and when I looked back there was the road....Thank God!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
reply to post by Ben81

As a matter of fact I did pray! I was terrified, I didn't know what else to do. I felt a calming peace afterword and when I looked back there was the road....Thank God!

Sometimes Daily Trauma and pressure causes these things to happen. Seeing your Stepfather after he passed is very common it is part of the mourning process for some people. But it is very common part of your mind does not want to let them go. You are ok. Maybe you were under too much pressure and grief at the same time. Take a break and don't worry. If you do feel you are under alot of pressure etc. Go to a professional you trust.

Meditation and praying never hurt
everything will be ok.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Stepped out to see and the road was just gone! So I go back in the car and stared straight forward for a good 5 minutes trying not to cry. Then I felt the panic die down thought I would try again so i turned around and there was the road! It was very visible, There is no way I could have just not seen it. The air even felt better after things went normal. Dont know what happened but I went straight home after i got on the main road. I was NOT interested in visiting with my friend anymore.

You may have been tired ? Have you been under alot of Stress ? Night visual Disorientation is also very common. It has happen to me on occasion. Stopping and getting out of your car was good sorta. Just stopping and calming down with the doors locked would have been better, cause you were lost. Anyway you stopped and rested and allowed yourself to orient to where you were. Yes going home was the right thing and resting.. You are NOT Messed up maybe just under stress or pressure at home work school. It will be ok.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermit777

Thanks for your reply! I don't think I was stressed and it had been over a year since my dad had passed away so I don't think it had to do with that, I hadn't had any trouble sleeping either. It literally was like the road was gone and everything looked like there was more bushes and trees than A few seconds before. The air felt weird. Its hard to describe.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply! I don't think I was stressed and it had been over a year since my dad had passed away so I don't think it had to do with that, I hadn't had any trouble sleeping either. It literally was like the road was gone and everything looked like there was more bushes and trees than A few seconds before. The air felt weird. Its hard to describe.

All these different things that are happening to you are they all 1 off's. Or are they repeats ?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm just gonna be blunt, it sounds like something isn't 100% in your noggin'..it's cool, I proly have a little brain damage as well.

Do you ever remember getting a concussion in your past? It sounds like although you're not outright psychotic/schzio, you may have either brain damage, else funky neurochemistry that flares up as you get stressed out.

Pretty sure I've rewired my brain more than once, and will never be as I was when I was born. It's not all too bad, but it does suck that I can get a little paranoid and have emotional outbursts as if I was a freaking teenager...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I have had strange things happen to me all my life, It's kinda weird, most of my relatives on my dads side have always had stuff happen to them.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

I think I'm sane. But I guess if I wasn't then I wouldn't know any better.
My dads side of the family has always had stuff happen to them. We see things, hear things, experience things. We are just a bunch of freaks!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by moniesisfun

I think I'm sane. But I guess if I wasn't then I wouldn't know any better.
My dads side of the family has always had stuff happen to them. We see things, hear things, experience things. We are just a bunch of freaks!!!

NO you Are NOT you may just be very aware and without training or someone to guide you you may be misunderstanding what you see. You are NOT a Freak don't say that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join