It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Entanglement extends FURTHER than the quantum world. Article: Two Diamonds Linked by Strange

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94

Originally posted by allintoaccount
scientists say frack the earth, scientists say pay me and I will be like a lawyer, scientists beleive
What they are told.

Scientists make theories and verify them using experiments, repeating them several times.

link   

scientists say frack the earth, scientists say pay me and I will be like a lawyer, scientists beleive
What they are told.

Scientists make theories and verify them using experiments, repeating them several times.

link   

What they are told.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What they are told.

Scientist say'' I have discovered ,,beleive me''

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What they are told.

Science is constant discovery, there are no sacred cows. I have never met a person who claimed to be a scientist say "believe me and do not question." That goes against everything the scientific method stands for.

Priests and mullahs however,

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well doesn't it make sense?
I mean, if math is the model, look at your basic cartesian graph.
It's got a lot of little squares that are mirror images of other little squares.
If you get off the math, and onto the grid, everything is connected.
The math itself is connected. How can you really get to 3 without going past 2?
What would a number line be like without 2? it wouldn't be a line, and then the line couldn't curve.

It's ALL gotta be connected, and sometimes there's got to be direct links.
Anyway, it makes sense to me. Seems more normal than spooky to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
reply to post by Zaphod

Thanks for the link. Btw are you aware of any experiments confirming nonlinear quantum mechanics, something tangible?
edit on 2-12-2011 by moebius because: typo

No, not yet at least. I think the rate of understanding is acclerating, but feel we are a bit off from really getting what is happening here. Whatever we find, I suspect our ability to maniupulate matter at the most basic levels will increase exponentially over the coming years.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

What they are told.

Science is constant discovery, there are no sacred cows. I have never met a person who claimed to be a scientist say "believe me and do not question." That goes against everything the scientific method stands for.

Priests and mullahs however,

The scientists method does not say '' wait this could destroy all mankind' this will cause an extinctions, this will cause death and pollution, this ISN'T RIGHT !!!!!
Scientists all need a good slap. Shame on you all.
I would prefer you see what all scientists really are.......
Debunkers of magic , yet none can have, all will have a real explanation. You don't need scientists
,,,,,, you only need engineers.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

Ahhh, yes, the engineers. There is much more to what this is than mathematical equations or engineering. The engineers frequently just respond to the political socio economic and which then informs the science of it...it's just one big circle, intended to make a 0

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nope.
Scientist say "Hey look what I found. Can you figure out if it isn't what I think it is? Can you tell me what I did wrong?"
That's why they publish papers for peer review.
Then the press gets a hold of it and completely screws it up.

edit on 12/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nope.
Scientist say "Hey look what I found. Can you figure out if it isn't what I think it is? Can you tell me what I did wrong?"

Scientists say'' this is how it is'' '' this is why they pay me''
''Truth is secondary '' ''this is how you will see the world''
'' even though I am not god''

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have read a great deal here, and I must say, I admire your "just the facts, ma'am", and total scientifically informed, rational intellect. I am in awe of it, actually, as I think most are, but do you appear regularly in metaphysics and philosophy, or am I missing something, as the world is more than equations and math and numbers. No, I WISH I still believed that 1+1=2, but this was just a construct to get us to ignore what is not numbered, quantified, nor explainable, so we would either disregard it or hate it.
Having read my ultra simplified synopsis, please do not miss that I aspire to, and respect your intellect--and I am not kissing your ass, just wondering if you venture outside the border ever

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Nope.

Scientists are ten a penny, there morals are no more fantastic than the average gorilla, give me fifty shamens to 1 scientist.
What difference does a scientist make Appart from the acceleration of entrophy?
you are here because of something you can not describe but have the audacity to claim the'' scientific way is the right way''.
Perhaps?
However the clear sign that scientist do not have morals is a clear sign to consign them to the status of lawyers hawking for gain at the expense of the common good.

Would not you agree?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yeah, well.
Might as well toss your computer into the dustbin then. Unless of course a shaman conjured yours up out of pig entrails.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yeah, well.
Might as well toss your computer into the dustbin then. Unless of course a shaman conjured yours up out of pig entrails.

just exactly what are you trying to say? At least scientist should be exact, well they are when it comes to profit. If your thick scientists are very exact, unfortunately scientists will never be able to measure the love from a mother to her child or altruism towards different Specis. Scientist simply do not have the capacity to measure what is not needed in a '' greedy kind of way''.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm saying that for one who seems to loath science you are enjoying its fruits by using this website. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

You're right about one thing though. Science doesn't deal with intangibles, it's not equipped to do so. It can measure quantum effects though.

I've never heard of anyone measuring love (mother's or otherwise). Why would you want to? I never went in for that "Mom loves me the most!" sibling thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm saying that for one who seems to loath science you are enjoying its fruits by using this website. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

You're right about one thing though. Science doesn't deal with intangibles, it's not equipped to do so.

Tell me. Did you "measure" your mother's love for you? Did she love you the most?

I will answer in an intangible way,, mothers know what's best. Science says ' use the drug thalidomide' science says'' eating beef is safe''
Answer me this.......what is more beneficial ? Pasterised milk or organic milk? G.m crops or organic crops? The answer is ''whatever you pay me most for''.

What kind of scientific progress is worthy of the extinction of Specis?
Obviously science will say '' Specis have always become extinct''
Answer me this ....... Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
what I'm trying to say is that there is no way you can prove quantum entanglement to average Joe....... You experts theorectorally lol could tell us anything, and you always claim or- not divulge at all-that its all for the best.

Well there is an old saying about the road to hell.

Its about time all up standing scientists started to shout about the intangibles.

Phase thanks for your replies I'm honoured, truly. Time for edits on my part,I should not have posted ''your thick scientists'' but ''some thick scientists''. Imho you are cool, generous and deserving. ....... All the best.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

More than one person can state the truth, I just stated the truth from a book that billions hold dear to their heart. Just because you showed me another instance of the truth does not invalidate a truth, but lets stick back on topic

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I wasn't thinking of showing you anything.I was simply attempting to defuse, as I interpreted your tidbit to be inciting. I have nothing other than to add to said topic, sir. What you "quoted" from the Quran, is available from other sources, as well, in as much as my suggestion of the Gnostic Valentinian's Gnosis of Aeons.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join