It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firm W.W. III believers, what window of time will you give for W.W. III to initiate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A firm W.W. III believer is a person who believes W.W. III will occur in their lifetime at some point.

The window of time I'll give WW III to initiate is anytime from December 20th 2011 to December 22nd 2011. Why? Just before the world's MAIN holiday hits when a lot of shoppers are out and about, stores are packed with a lot of consumers, and the roads are pretty jam-packed. Also because it is best to shoot missiles before it is a possible blizzard in the works of winter type weather.

All countries are going to strike hard all other countries they just don't get along with in the event of W.W. III initiating. A chain reaction I'll call it ahead of time.

Russia already has the U.S's word that the U.S. is going to go ahead with building you know what where Russia doesn't want them to. So who is to say that Russia wont go ahead and initiate W.W. III, since it would happen if they wait for the U.S. to build you know what first in those sites? See? You don't have to follow what came afterwards in the news concerning Russia. All afterward news is to throw all off of WHEN THEY WILL INDEED STRIKE. Word is bond.

Face it, the week just before the main U.S. holiday is perfect striking time.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In 23 years.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

In the future, I believe, if there is a place to write history down, last week with Syria's Ultimatum, and Irans "accident", will be the pivitol point of no return. When does a superpower strike a superpower? That is the real question. My date would be January 2013. Perfect timing for a change of the guard. Inexperience at its best if a new president is elected.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm 23, I definitely believe that we'll see World War 3 during my lifetime, which is a scary thought. Not a day goes by that I don't think of the serious consequences and ramifications if/when it does indeed come to fruition. I can't put a date on it because the situation is developing as we speak and unexpected things could happen but I do see the U.S. shield and Russia's stance on it as one of the biggest obstacles to overcome. However would Russia really nuke the U.S. before it goes up? Not likely in my opinion because Medvedev said that if the shield goes up they will attack the shield itself and take it down. Still, it's a fluid relationship that's constantly changing and I'm sure Russia won't sit back forever.

And that's just Russia, not to mention the threats we face from China and how going to war with Iran or Syria could bring us closer to WW3 than we ever thought. Interesting times we live in that's for sure.

I don't know when it's going to happen but I know that it will happen on very short notice, people won't know what hit them. It's going to be devastating and the only warning that we'll get is going to be the big bright flash of light.

For the people who say that it will never happen, I wish I was as ignorant as you, I really do. You can never tell what a person will do when they're pushed to the edge, some things are just not predictable.

edit on 1-12-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Russia, USA, China will not strke each other period!!!!!!!

They each know that must never happen!! And Im sure there is some secret agreement about this!!!

So, not in my lifetime!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Could happen within the next 5 years.Some people believe 9/11 started it all ready and the stock crash in 2008.Just has not become a full blown war as of yet.All the messy stuff and failures are possible for it to happen. Also the Tunisian uprising and middle east revolutions are gonna play a huge part in what appears to be W.W.III possibly happening.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Depends on motive: kill or capture/occupy. Worldwide economic system will collapse by 2017 in the best case, if status quo is held it will collapse no later than the spring of 2012. The current military posturing indicates an imminent KILL war designed to remove potential threats to power. The likely window based upon this information is that the war will start in a few weeks as an economic war to starve populations into submission and then escalate into a full blown war of annihilation in fall of 2012 to spring of 2013. If it is a capture war, then it will be spring 2013.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Israel and Iran threatening each other and South Korea will attack North Korea if North Korea continues to play war games and attacks them again.May all unravel in this decade,could be next year even.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Russia, USA, China will not strke each other period!!!!!!!

They each know that must never happen!! And Im sure there is some secret agreement about this!!!

So, not in my lifetime!!!

I sort of agree. I seriously doubt Russia and China will battle BEFORE USA is out of the way. I put my money on Russia + China = reduce USA to third world country, then the two of them duke it out for our land.

That's not gonna happen though

WWIII is closer than any of us would like to imagine I believe. In the grand scheme of every one of our lives, when it does happen, we will all say, "Wow I can't believe this is happening, it all happened so fast" regardless of if it starts next week or next decade.

my 2 pesos
edit on 12/1/2011 by easy530 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2011 by easy530 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WW III initiated?

I'd go for
September 11th
That was the gambit, in this game of insanity
the sacrifice of pawns that opened the board
pieces have been moving ever since.

but probably in reality, ideologically it was initiated centuries ago
Humans Eh?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprise to see something within the next few days.
With the world economy the way it is and all the tension everywhere you look.
The middle east is spring loaded and just waiting for someone to sneeze.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteTraveler
I wouldn't be surprise to see something within the next few days.
With the world economy the way it is and all the tension everywhere you look.
The middle east is spring loaded and just waiting for someone to sneeze.

I agree...maybe not days necessarily...but sooner than we can imagine!

I think the fuse has been lit and it's a short one...not much time to get away before the whole thing goes BOOM!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
World War 3 started after 9-11. They have even had a second marshall plan enacted to rebuild after the big war. But strange thing is the war and the marshall plan are both still on going.

Worl War3 = War on Terror
Second Marshall Plan = Global Marshall Plan

And according to Dylan Ratigan they are already talking about a third marshall plan.

Fast foward to 3 minutes.
www.dylanratigan.com...

So whens World War 4 or did it already start as a hacking, information and financial war?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yeah, it will definetly be sometime after the elections. Plus you have to take something else into effect here. Yes, it does seem like things are heating up quite a bit, but one thing we're forgetting is military hardware and it's placement. The U.S. is the only country with a fleet of aircraft carriers who can be anywhere in the world within 48 hours, plus all of our troops stationed overseas. We are not only the most technologically advanced military, we've also made it a point to be the best overall logistical military. Think of the time that would have to pass to seriously get countries to start mobilizing troops and equipment. Tension and arguing would have to really heat up for this to even take place...and it's no where near that yet.

Sure, the missiles can be fired at anytime, but some point or another your going to have to fight a ground war, that's just fact. And I promise you all the countries involved are going to have their stuff together before they launch those missiles. They're going to have everything in place first. But we're not even in those stages yet.

How long would it take a country like Russia, China, to mobilize planes and troops once fighting breaks out. By that time the U.S. or Western alliances would be dug in so deep it would be hard to get anything through those defenses. And those countries know this and of course would take precautionary steps, by knowing to get a jump start on the game.

Right now, strategically, we are already dug in pretty deep in the middle east. I honestly believe Iran has been the main target all along. It was never about Afghanistan, nor Iraq. I think it was about securing those two areas to take out the 500lb gorilla, Iran, that just so happens to sit smack dab in the middle. Also happens to be our arch nemesis from the 1950's. There's a reason Russia tried to take Afghanistan back in the 80's and I think it was to do the opposite of what we're doing, trying to get close to protect Iran, not destroy it like we are. There's a lot more to these middle eastern countries than oil and pipelines. I think Iran has been the target all along.

I also don't believe Israel controls the u.s. like a lot of people say they do. Remember, whom saved the jews in WWII and set up Israel? I think Israel gets aid from us to solely be our scapegoat attack dog over there, our ultimate proxy if you will. I think the CIA puts out intel about the Jews to stir up things to make it look like Israel is pulling the strings. That covers things up all the more. Seriously, what real reason does Israel hate Iran for? Think about it. Then you've got all this news coming out lately about Israel may not notify the U.S. before attacking Iran. Of course THEY'RE not going to notify us, because it will be us, telling THEM to do it. Keeps us looking like we have to engage Iran now to save Israel.

There is a lot that still must play out before WWIII gets down to reality. I think it's definitively going to happen. But before it does, two things will have to take place first. The American presidency must be decided, and Putin must take office. Once that happens, things will start to pick up quicker. We...or Israel may keep chomping at Iran's key facilities and military bases here and there, but thats about it for now. Whatever they're doing to take out those facilities, they are doing it like ghosts. Rather its spec ops or space weaponry, I don't know, but whatever it is, it's working and it's leaving Iran clueless. Things like that may continue, but that's about it for now. The real deal will go down when Putin is elected.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I believe war is at the door step of many
countries right now - perhaps within a week.
WWIII will be declared March 15, 2012.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

Great analysis, I have to agree with you on pretty much everything you said, made a lot of sense. Watch out when Putin gets back in the chair!

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I believe war is at the door step of many
countries right now - perhaps within a week.
WWIII will be declared March 15, 2012.

Why March 15th?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Going by what i've seen in the news this passed week. I'll give you 1 week, 2 at the most before all hell breaks loose.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Philippines will be the next hot spot. The World Bank is moving in along with Hillary Clinton and USAID. The US just decided to put a base in Australia to have a way to move ships,aircraft and troops in close. Seems China has been playing politics in the Philippines and the US want to stop it. The new president of the Philippines just had the old one put in jail for election fraud and China gave her the voting machines. Sounds like a place where Hillary will want to occupy to make things better.

But China and Russia both have to many of thier people here in the US. Yes People who work for thier governments and on thier payrolls. China would be Confucius Institutes that are in every state college or university. link These classes are taught by Chinese government officals. And Russia is in every nuclear program the US has. No matter if it is a class at a college or university or if its a millitary program or manufacturing plant. The Russian scientist are there as part of START (STrategic Arms Reduction Treaty)link. So both China and Russia have a lot of people to move befor it hits the fan.
edit on 1-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Why March 15th?
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I was giving it about a 2 or 3 month time frame.
I choose March 15th because my Father was
a WWII vet and that is his birthday.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Oh, okay, I thought you were alluding the fact that Russian elections are set for March 4th which Putin will take by a landslide.

<<   2 >>

join