It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firm W.W. III believers, what window of time will you give for W.W. III to initiate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Personally I think a massive depopulation is in order. I also think it will be caused by a Nuclear, Biological or Chemical attack. Think about it. The quickest and easiest way to destroy the population isn't with guns, or gas chambers, or other death camps. If you unleash a virus, it could take out billions of people in a short amount of time. I also think this is why we have been seeing the plastic coffins, which could be used to bury the infected bodies of the dead. I hope I'm wrong about this though.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I agree with those who say ww3 has already started, WW2 started long before Pearl Harbour, it just was not widely realised.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
2013-2015

Ex-Goldman Sachs Analyst: "Major War" Coming End Of 2012

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

A firm W.W. III believer is a person who believes W.W. III will occur in their lifetime at some point.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you missed the boat. World War III ended with the fall of the Soviet Union. Clearly, this was before you were born. Don't give up hope though... there just might be a chance that World War IV will happen in your lifetime. You'd better hope it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
apparently, fairly soon....

if this is to be believed....

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Well, first you have to ask yourself how do you define "World War 3". As it's happening, you're not going to have the talking heads on the news proclaim "It's World War 3". No one will say the "WW3" buzz word until well afterwards.

Keeping this in mind, I'm planning for World War 3 to happen around 2023.
edit on 2-12-2011 by MegaCurious because: clarifying my point

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

But it is also a big $$$ payout time to all companies involved. So I do agree WW3 is close but not during the holidays, remember TPTB are greedy - they want to get paid!

So i say Feb. to March - thats my window. January will be full of "...yea well im putting this fleet here!...yea well im building this anti- (whatever) here!..." and so on. Then, somebody will do something really stupid just to try to prove they're 'Johnsons' biGGer(not) annnnnnd BOOM!

Happy Holidays all!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ive kept giving it 5 years since 1985 to no avail. I give up-i dont think it will happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

you have got to be more open-minded and realize whats going on. They just passed a bill in the U.S declaring it a battlefield and the military has been givin permission to detain american citizens with no chance of trial or jury. This is all one global puzzle being put together by the top dogs to make the N.W.O

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm actually surprised nobody is beating an anniversary drum
about December 7th. You know how these guys love their
recurring numberology. Maybe I shouldn't give them any ideas...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

I thought that last week but there's too much going on in the world right now for it all to end today. So, my guess is we'll live to see another day.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't think WW III will happen, but if it were to happen it will only occur if:

1. Oil reaches critical mass, when there just isn't enough of it to make all of the major powers go. and...

2. We don't have a breakthrough in beating our petroleum addiction. Once we have fairly clean, fairly inexhaustible power sources to really replace oil, there won't ever be a WWIII.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'd say give world war 3 less than a year, or maybe even two or 3 years.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm thinking a special event will happen in 2055 or 2056. I believe the battle Of Megido or something like that will be waged prior to the event. Some people may call it the battle of Armageddon but it won't be a battle that will end everything, just change things and I believe that will be sometime within a 7 year period more likely at the end. This also makes sense to me because this would give potential players like China, Russia and other countries to build up massive armies and infrastructure and economies to wage global war. China is still in a major building phase and hasn't developed a massive military as far as I know. I believe this is a likely scenario but I could be wrong if new technology and other developments change the need for war to break out. Maybe on an alternate Earth somewhere in a parallel universe it might play out like this. We may have smaller scale wars and skirmishes before a big one sort of like kicking the European can down the road farther and farther and still nothing has happened after at least 2 years of talking about it.

Maybe aliens arrive and each major nation gets to populate one Earth like planet to help with colonizing space and developing resources in a major trade deal with aliens. Trade usually involves win win scenarios so aliens could provide transportation and we could provide population and resources to develop planets. We'd all be too busy working to bother with fighting each other for a little bit of land on this one planet. To keep the religious folks happy, maybe somewhere in the middle of a group of star systems we could name one planet Megiddo so that they can still have their dreams of a Battle of Armageddon. Maybe even Israel could be given a planet in a star system near a planet that Iran wants to eventually take over and then when they fight and nuke each others planets, nobody else even cares except the vultures wanting to take over after they kill each other off.

I'm just speculating on possible scenarios.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I would tend to agree with you on your timescale.If everything is disrupted during a northern hemishere winter.The weather could cause more deaths to the West than air strikes. The east has already organised underground shelters.The tensions are rising again at the moment, If reports are correct that Iran could have a Nuke by April next, I cant see Israel hanging around what ever the consequenses will be.As far as they are concerned a Nuclear Iran is a non starter.We could very well be in the prelude to conflict mode at the moment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join