It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They OWN you, Is DEATH the only way to become free?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
We have all these wars and protests, but what power do we really have? Empty gestures, revolution that will be stomped out Tienanmen Square style, or allowed to grow out of control as we kill ourselves off while the Elite wait it out in their bunkers? Is death is the only way to become free? I sincerely ask this as a question. They OWN you, they control you- overtly and covertly they control all you do, say, and hear. Programed to buy stuff you do not need, to forsake love, family, friends and God almighty for the sake of the materialistic world and the great almighty dollar. You are boxed in to a narrow pattern of thought and used subversively as livestock for an elite group of people who enjoy their lives preying on those who they control for their own power's sake. Nothing can can circumvent their authority, not even a a full scale nuclear war will likely oust them without making life complete hell. Is your own death the only way to become truly free from their oppression? Do you take a pill, slit your wrist, blow your brains out or just wait and slowly let them suck the life from you? Is the sorry, sad truth that we are damned and this is hell? The question is if suicide or death is the only way out, would you rather die fighting, or admit defeat?

Forget about the "stuff" and forget about "politics", and forget about getting information. There will be no escape from the purge about to take place. The economy will be collapsed intentionally in order to declare a national emergency. The Constitutions of many nations will be suspended and military rule imposed. Then they will start to depopulate from society those who were outspoken, independent, and truly free. They will use the news media to make them all look like enemies of the state (declared enemies of the state may be executed as the law stands today). The sheep, that is, those who are God hating, deviant, state loving people will believe the lies. FEMA processing centers will be up and running around the clock. There will be no communications as the lines will be government controlled. The enemies will be taken to the centers for processing. Reds will be executed, blues will be determined for execution, and yellows will be re educated to be good sheep.

In the centers they will try their best to get you to see the errors of your ways and change. By and large a little starvation and rough treatment will be the tools of the trade, but more hideous things will take place reminiscent of the old Nazi days. By and large Christians will not comply so they will be starved near to death and later euthanized.

This is the future and you all better wake up to it.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sucks if that happens.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Your warped view of the future is nothing more than a paranoid delusion. I'd think about getting professional help if I was you. Your tone also smacks of pious arrogance, as if God is on your side, and ordinary folk who don't share in your sick doomsday fantasy are nothing more than animals. To me, you prove that, in most cases, all this lame rhetoric about being 'awake' is nothing more than childish semantics, and that doesn't matter what information a person is exposed to, a fool is always a fool. Best of luck in the future 'chicken little'.

edit on 2-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Fromabove

Your warped view of the future is nothing more than a paranoid delusion. I'd think about getting professional help if I was you. Your tone also smacks of pious arrogance, as if God is on your side, and ordinary folk who don't share in your sick doomsday fantasy are nothing more than animals. To me, you prove that, in most cases, all this lame rhetoric about being 'awake' is nothing more than childish semantics, and that doesn't matter what information a person is exposed to, a fool is always a fool. Best of luck in the future 'chicken little'.

edit on 2-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Well, being awake can mean less extreme things, too. To me, it means the realization that a lot of what we have been told and believed for years is incorrect. And once you see the truth, and understand the lies or misguided propaganda, it means you detach as much as possible from the places we are going wrong.

I think being awake means you get to decide to opt out of a lot of the games. Very freeing. And I'd have to agree with you. There are many foolish people out there who just mindlessly follow both the government's disinformation or the wild and weird conspiracy theories. What is needed is rational thinking. You need to be awake for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

You are right. I understand and agree with your concept of being 'awake'. And yes, just because somebody believes that the world is being run by nefarious hidden secret cabals does by no means shows that they are more informed/enlightened than anybody else.

Small minded people like to use very simple concepts (like the awake/asleep dualism) to blanket cover very complex systems that they haven't got the capacity to comprehend.

edit on 4-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Hell no, death isn't a way out, it's surrender. Just remember that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

The CREATOR owns me they stole something from the CREATOR AND HIS GOD SENDS SO if the GOD SENDS RETURN then I guess they THE ELITE will explain what happened to MANE HERE to the GOD SENDS OR COSMIC FAMILY
WHAT WAS STOLEN THAT IS

edit on 12/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join