It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They OWN you, Is DEATH the only way to become free?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We have all these wars and protests, but what power do we really have? Empty gestures, revolution that will be stomped out Tienanmen Square style, or allowed to grow out of control as we kill ourselves off while the Elite wait it out in their bunkers? Is death is the only way to become free? I sincerely ask this as a question. They OWN you, they control you- overtly and covertly they control all you do, say, and hear. Programed to buy stuff you do not need, to forsake love, family, friends and God almighty for the sake of the materialistic world and the great almighty dollar. You are boxed in to a narrow pattern of thought and used subversively as livestock for an elite group of people who enjoy their lives preying on those who they control for their own power's sake. Nothing can can circumvent their authority, not even a a full scale nuclear war will likely oust them without making life complete hell. Is your own death the only way to become truly free from their oppression? Do you take a pill, slit your wrist, blow your brains out or just wait and slowly let them suck the life from you? Is the sorry, sad truth that we are damned and this is hell? The question is if suicide or death is the only way out, would you rather die fighting, or admit defeat?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

How about - living,not buying useless crap, caring for family and growing proper kids, believing in God,growing your own food, getting your own energy and ctr..
Is it not freedom?
Ultimately it is your choice if to follow the current trends and run in the wheel of global economy or not. Why not get house with land in some remote and thus cheap area and do all the stuff i wrote above? Death is better in your opinion???

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

If what you say is true, death would probably not be the answer, either. How about seeking out information which provides you with something to believe in that gives you comfort, serenity, reaffirms your value and worth as a person with a soul, and then serving others and behaving in ways you respect, regardless of what you are surrounded by?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Btw, not preaching here...your questions being ones I struggle with, too, but try to find something of value in every day as I can, even though it is very difficult

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Speak for yourself. Nobody owns me. What kind of power do you want? I have the power to make my own decisions, I have the power to live my life the way I want, if you don't have that power then you are a sucker, not me.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If you haven't been to a therapist, I would suggest it...Sometimes, just talking to someone who is objective about the situation and does not have any personal ties your life, can be amazing! Just whatever you do dont kill yourself. ok.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Oh dear. When you come to this realization, the next step is to figure out how to opt out of the game. And, it's not totally possible, but it is pretty easy to do away with a lot of the 'chains' that bind people. Some of it takes time, but once you have your eye on it, it's amazing what you can do.

Don't get sucked into the commercial expectations of society.
Don't buy anything you cannot pay for now or don't need.
Get out of debt.
Don't watch TV
Don't live to consume and strive to get more money so you can consume more.
Don't eat factory food. Eat real food that looks like it did when it was harvested.
Grow some of your own.
Don't eat GMOs.
Filter your water.
Start and use a pantry.

Refuse to get sucked into the absolute travesty of political drama. It's all smoke and mirrors.

We've done these things, and it's freeing. You can't do away with paying taxes, but for the most part, you can lay low and fly under the radar. And be happy.

The bloated, stinking mess that is our government is rotting from the inside. It's only a matter of time before the whole putrid thing will implode into a puddle of greasy ooze. I'd suggest that when this happens, people will be needed to pick up and start again with a fresh slate.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's either death or a final rapture.

That's my answer.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Die fighting. Dying through suicide or through repression is still death, but I'd rather try and tip things for the future generation, plus it's a whole lot nobler. I won't be a part of the message that would be sent to the TPTB that people go down so easily, then that would justify them in their minds to carry out events like that other times. I wouldn't want them to be wrong about human nature.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh, My. you need help.
they do not own us !
Make yourself.... Be yourself......
If you're stuck in the city get out. Country life is where it's at
Good people. Good neighbors.
Grow good food, it's easy to learn to garden
raise your own meat.
and stop watching 'the devils tool' as my husband called it.
If you're on this website you're looking for more dammit. and it's out there.
We are NOT controlled one bit, it's up to you.
Free your mind.... and the rest will follow....

ps. be darned if I won't die fighting. Suicide is for cowards.

edit on 1-12-2011 by horseplay because: don't give in

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Or aintcha ever heard that before?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
they only own you if you allow them to own you.

want to be free .. then walk away and dont play their game.

most too afraid to walk away from it as it would mean having to provide for yourself and be responsible for your actions as a human being.

it can be done.. did it long ago. its my life I live it on my terms.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

whoa, dude. and I was happy to hit 100...
I give you a star for 10x that.....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do you live in North Korea, one of the many backwater Middle East Countries, Russia, or China? No one own's my behind. I do what I want, I don't buy into the garbage put out by late night stand up comics, or Hollywood. I have more freedom that 85% of the world. Where are you coming from brother? Look around the globe!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Death is not the only way. You can be born again and be free forever. Nothing the world does to you will matter after you embrace the transformation christianity will grant you. Become dead to the world and it will set you free.

Other than that yes you really must die to be free, because youre born a slave until you die thanks to Rothschild, who owns all the banks in the world and he holds the balls of all the governments in the world with an ironfist. Before long you will be paying 75% of your paychecks on taxes and will leave 25% for you and your family to live on. Better start learning to use suppositories, youre gonna need them.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

That is nonsense, well some of it. Turn off the TV, learn to walk instead of driving, learn to grow your own food, teach your kids the same, be a good person and enjoy yourself. #uck what they think. You are free until they come for you, just make sure you are prepared if they decide its in your lifetime. Stay fit also........

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You can be born again can you, because a book says so? Nobody knows what comes after death and its probably a good reason why most people choose to stay alive if they can. For all you know there could be nothing on the other side, what will you do then?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You can be born again can you, because a book says so? Nobody knows what comes after death and its probably a good reason why most people choose to stay alive if they can. For all you know there could be nothing on the other side, what will you do then?

Look at it this way. Youre going to die anyway and all that you hoard in this life will end up being someone else's. If i am wrong (and i am not) then when i die it will not matter. However, if i am right and you are wrong then what? Then you get to spend eternity in darkness alone. I have hope. I have a reason to live, to live for Christ.

By your standards there is no reason to live in the first place. You have no hope. You should just go ahead and kill yourself because youre going to end up rotted meat for worms anyways, so why delay your ineviteable demise? Youre already a walking corpse, your body just hasn't caught up to that fact. Unless ofcourse, youre afraid to die? Why cling to a life so hard that means nothing anyways? Because in the back of your mind there is doubt that when you die that is the end of you and so you fear death because of what is unknown to you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Find something you are good at. Then you will feel better. Dont feel forced to do something, many people pick themselves up and go back to nature but even then you may not feel free since you would be a slave to your own body, primarily hunger. Unless you find someone to feed you and ask for nothing in return. But then you would control them, someone will always have to work. If not for that then life would allow us to lay there and a vine of grapes would grow directly overhead for us to eat from.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Describe your version of "Free".
Because, I feel pretty good about living my life.
I feel pretty good about the choices I am able to make, to the way I'm able to live, and raise my children the way I want.

But I live in the west. Canada. Sure, I give the government 30% of my cheque off the top, keep giving with the things I need to buy on top of my initial contribution. But I can choose to grow my own food, not drive a vehicle, and not have certain things. I like having a loud gas guzzling hot rod, I like having nice things. I enjoy my job, (that is where I'm lucky). I contribute to society in a positive way, raise my kids with good morals and make them understand that they are lucky to have what they have. In return from my contributions, I get wicked medical care, dental care, smooth roads to drive my hotrod, tax breaks on my home based business, decent schooling for my kids, garbage pick up, snow removal, flushing toilets, heat, etc so on...and am ensured that if my family is in danger, there are multiple emergency services that are available and will show up within minutes to help.

Not a bad deal.

Even though we all know greed is the cause of War, it is also based on trying to force your belief's on someone who doesn't want them. Death isn't the answer to freedom.

What if when you are dead...there is nothing else?
At least you are sure of life.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join