It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem. The Solution. A Thesis.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This thread began as a reply to another thread, which being on the 10th page probably won't be seen by light thread skimmers. So here goes...

IMO the things that are fundamentally 'wrong' with our world are not new (oppression/exploitation of people and the planet, and a system built on double standards.) First, there's the problem of resources, or rather the way they’re managed. The accelerated funneling of wealth/resources from the many to the few is the same M.O. as a cancerous tumor. I don't like to label or judge a human being as a tumor, but unlike cancer cells on the tiny scale, we have the ability to notice the damage we're doing to our larger body, the earth.

Secondly, we’re having a cultural identity crisis in many different forms. For example, science seems to clash with spirituality, and technology grows exponentially while spiritual views are made to seem obsolete by comparison. As I mentioned, the roots of these and all cultural clashes are not new. The difference is that lately we're more conscious of these problems as a whole. It is my observation that identity consolidates over time, more or less as follows:

1. Atoms/subatomic particles >>> DNA/cell components (not technically alive)
2. Single cells >>> multicelled life (alive but but not technically self-aware)
3. Self aware being >>> Group Identities (more sophisticated over time based on needs and benefits)
3a. Individual identity ("I am me; I am not you.")
3b. Family identity (often Family A vs. Family B with tragic results)
3c. Tribal/National identity ("I am not a Virginian, but an American" - Patrick Henry)
4. Unity consciousness ("I am you and you are me and we are all together" - The Beatles)

Humanity is currently in the third stage, on the verge of the fourth. But for now, duality is our default mode of perception. As the strain of culture clash becomes compounded by mismanaged resources and environmental pollution/disasters, we will have to choose between empathy (imagining oneself as another and cooperating like cells in a healthy body to survive), or dying in a pile of our own filth.

Consolidation of identity also reconciles scientific and religious perspectives. We adapt physically and socially over time, but based on a rule (self-similarity or scaling identity) that never ever changes. In the next stage, people would assume the role of single cells, giving birth to a new form of consciousness as much more advanced than our present operating system is as we are to pond scum. Such a presence would be rightfully considered supernatural, God- or Christ-like, while not conflicting with any natural laws (except our flimsy standards of duality.) It is the apocalypse most major religions call for, and it is inevitable.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I believe there's some truth to that, but remember that in the "master plan" for a New World Order, crushing individuality is a big step. I believe that you should be conscious of others and of your personnal input / output in the global system.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

I really like the simplistic way you laid this out; makes a lot of sense. The only thing I always ponder is: yeah we know what is wrong but can we do about it?

Anyway, S&F from me.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

in a way we can also sumarize what u said by pointing that zero cannot be an existence base justification, it would b fake existence realities watever living sense would positively rise from
duality certainty at the end from zero constant base would b the only fact existing real so logically nothing will b left

right order is true one, for existence being real the base must b superior to zero always free openly positive in absolute terms

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't want to be just another cell in a body, thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

of course it is easier to do smthg about it then to lay down the problem

when in facts what is wrong is exclusively from conscious free wills and not from realities ends or average honest senses

it is obvious that most human conscious love negative logics and hate positive ones
worship duality system to mean its justification constantly for that positive will sense mostly

what is easy to do is to consider what u consider really, u dont have to invent anything when u just admit a value u see as it is and keep it there while meaning to add to ur consideration for, instead of meaning investment of or possession to

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UngoodWatermelon

what do u mean? what im saying is the secret of true free existing sense constant the most for anyone

u keep disregarding the value of truth, u dont get it

if u admit what u see and wat u r as u know it u r then imediately in truth system, where the effect is imediately clear too, if objective is true perspective then the perceiver is free and objective is positive always

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It is a fine balance you have to walk, between celebrating individual differences between each other and realising that we are all in this together.

It will definitely require a rise in every individual consciousness to implement what you suggest else we go down the path of every failed communist regime and into the realms of NWO paranoia.

You mentioned we are currently in the 3rd stage verging on the 4th. While I think I know what you mean could you please explain in your view what exactly these 'stages' are.....?

BTW your link to the other thread doesnt seem to work.....
edit on 1/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sometimes "that which hurts, instructs." (Benjamin Franklin)

All unncessary suffering leads to conscious suffering, leads to the end of unncessary suffering, and unification around unifying principals ie: we will find our way.

Dualistic, materialist, egoic, deluded, selfish mind of "me me me" yes, is the problem.

The problem is the human being is in this way thought of as a "thing", or by the PTB as a "herd", which in truth there are individuals, not a "group".

Where the 20th century may be considered the "Century of the Self" may the 21st be remembered as the "Century of the Human Being."

Great thread! S&F

edit on 1-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Nicely written. Unity. Wotta concept.

S&F&

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nice post with great graphic! Kudos for you!

Most will say that we live in the 3rd dimension, we actually live in the 4th dimension (time), however we are a 3rd density being about to be raised to the 4th density. Moving on up the scale...(the Jeffersons theme song just flashed in my mind) LOL.

Little by little the old world will fall away to the new paradigm. Those that hold on too strongly with the old ideals may break down. Those that can easily go with the flow will fair better. Judgement...get rid of it...Racism...out the door! Ego...no more over-inflated. Brutality, Killing, Injustices...we will ask ourselves not only why, but why we were such savages????

If you have eyes to see...you will see it happening!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Little by little the old world will fall away to the new paradigm. Those that hold on too strongly with the old ideals may break down. Those that can easily go with the flow will fair better. Judgement...get rid of it...Racism...out the door! Ego...no more over-inflated. Brutality, Killing, Injustices...we will ask ourselves not only why, but why we were such savages????

If you have eyes to see...you will see it happening!

Bingo.

What's needed is some kind of renaissance, revival, or enlightenment, where we look again to the ancients and all the accumulated wisdom teachings, and appropriate them or "grok" them most fully, and this process has already begun, you're right.

"The kingdom of heaven is like a storekeeper, who brings forth from his storehouse of treasures, both something old and something new."

We are entering the "Quantum Age", and a whole new way of viewing the human being relative to the creation within which he/she finds themselves emersad.

The human being is perhaps the most extraordinary creation in creation, and most certainly one of them, but this isn't going to be workable, until we at last discover or re-discover just who and what we really are in the fullness of time and history, at the end of time and history as we know it.

Pierre Tielhard de Chardin called it "The Cosmogenesis of the Noosphere", and this is what I see.

Big Heart/Big Mind is about to make their appearance, as a mountain of Bodhisatvas begin to incarnate, not in the next life, but through you and me.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Yes, I don't know the logistics...only the overall design. We may need a cleansing...in fact I know the earth needs a cleansing...most people do too! How that will happen....I don't want to even make assumptions. But, it will happen....there is no going back to the old paradigm is all that I know.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Maybe it will be through a plunge into the Akashic Field or the Zero Point Field. In fact, we all make that plunge every night when we're in dreamless sleep.

God works in mysterious ways, who knows how it might come about, but I do know that freedom and love are very deeply and intrinsically involved in this transformative process we are all slowing entering into, whether we like it or not, and those of us who are starting to take the plunge, we like it alot!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So, NewAgeMan, what is your opinion on the determination of our overall spiritual evolvement? Do you think that we are the only ones that can get it for ourselves and if not we fail and are stuck or do you feel that regardless of what we do it will happen any way due to Universal shift?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Your theory is quite possible. Seeing "all as one" kind of defeats the purpose of individuality. I may have the same internal energy as you, or everybody else, but I have different memories and experiences that pave the way for my individually specific thought process.

Essentially, we all think differently due to these differences.

I personally find these differences of culture (in languages, cuisine, ways of life, etc) tantamount to the purpose of life as we see it. Variety is the spice of life, right?.

In a thousand years, I'd hate to see these differences blend or evolve into a single way of life for all of humanity. Talk about dull.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Your theory is quite possible. Seeing "all as one" kind of defeats the purpose of individuality. I may have the same internal energy as you, or everybody else, but I have different memories and experiences that pave the way for my individually specific thought process.

Essentially, we all think differently due to these differences.

I personally find these differences of culture (in languages, cuisine, ways of life, etc) tantamount to the purpose of life as we see it. Variety is the spice of life, right?.

In a thousand years, I'd hate to see these differences blend or evolve into a single way of life for all of humanity. Talk about dull.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

god surely dont work in any mysterious way, when u r so conscious coming out with sentences that has nothing to do with him, it says how he doesnt do any for conscious, ur inferior conscious is superior to all what god for reality logics or existence logics or universal logics, god found how to justify his wills inventions, that is all what he work on a bit since he cant justify it really

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Isee3rd

The We are all One concept does not only apply to people but to the earth, plants, animals, the universe and the beings that inhabit it. All back to the oneness of the source.

We have individuality, but as our consciousness grows we will understand more clearly how our part contributes to the whole.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

it is amazing how dishonesty is ur logos, how all plants and everything is one with u when they are through opposites, how one is of opposites, as if schizo is the normal one being,
if one is the result balance of powerful oppositions then the one is 3 not one
and if one is 3 then u dont contribute to any of, bc 3 cant b generalized but through its conception

top topics

<<   2 >>

join