It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO’s: Vehicles from the afterlife?

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Could UFO’s be vehicles that enable the passed on to visit our dimension?

One military remote viewer spoke of seeing his deceased father aboard a UFO. Some describe the afterlife as another dimension or universe where we move to. Quantum immortality is also an interesting theory.

I think this. Most departed know it and are offered brief trips to see us or our “realm” to say hello. Perhaps transcendental beings offer this? A many worlds tourist trip.

A jumble of ideas there for you to mull over and obviously some or most UFO’s are from our galaxy.




posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Last night on "history channel" DECODED the three investigators interviewed former astronaut "Story Musgrave",

he said, "there are races of aliens in the universe (as well as "our" galaxy) that are millions or more years ahead of

us, that are using "interstellar travel means" to visit other star systems, he said he is 100% sure about this", it was

one of many great interviews they did.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
That's interesting. is there a link ? What is your opnion on what i ask?



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 


Here's the link www.history.com...

As far as what you brought up about UFO'S being from the afterlife...its very interesting to ponder.

It made me think of "Energy beings", very possible.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think a small % of UFO's may fall into that file.

Thank you for the link.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Last night on "history channel" DECODED the three investigators interviewed former astronaut "Story Musgrave",

he said, "there are races of aliens in the universe (as well as "our" galaxy) that are millions or more years ahead of

us, that are using "interstellar travel means" to visit other star systems, he said he is 100% sure about this", it was

one of many great interviews they did.


Considering the rate our space development is moving, it wouldn't take much more then a mere thousand years. Thinking in retrospec a million years they would be able to reach systems that are probally 1,000 or more light years away, prolly within a good time frame.

Although he may be "100% sure" that is all still pure speculation because of the fact we still have no tangible proof.


-SAP-
edit on 1-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I must admit, I have wondered about the link between our departed and UFO's.

The reason being that when I saw one in plain daylight, and quite close, hovering and then manouvering over me while my car stalled with everyone elses on the road, I had the sensation of being communicated with through my head. It was very strange- as if I was being communicated with telepathically.

What struck me as strange is that I had the impression my mother was one of the energies doing so, and eminating from the craft.....but my mother had died a couple of years before!

I couldn't make heads or tails of how she (or her soul, or whatever) could have anything to do with a craft like I saw.
It was your typical flying saucer shape, made of some sort of metallic material, and made impossible manouvers. But it seemed very real and physical- not like lights in the air, or something vague like that, with which I would have found it easier to come to conclusions of a "spiritual" nature.

There were "thought packets", which at that time I wasn't very adept at unraveling into linear form yet, but could grasp only the general gist, which in the case of her communications, was some sort of explanation (as I was immediately asking questions) of this being a state she "returned" to, or otherwise went on to..... though whether this state is actually physical (like if she was some sort of physical three dimensional entity up there) was not clear at all.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's quite possible. Most "paranormal" occurrences are interlinked. There is no reason for me to suppose that there is not a link between UFOs and spiritual energies.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I must admit, I have wondered about the link between our departed and UFO's.

The reason being that when I saw one in plain daylight, and quite close, hovering and then manouvering over me while my car stalled with everyone elses on the road, I had the sensation of being communicated with through my head. It was very strange- as if I was being communicated with telepathically.

What struck me as strange is that I had the impression my mother was one of the energies doing so, and eminating from the craft.....but my mother had died a couple of years before!

I couldn't make heads or tails of how she (or her soul, or whatever) could have anything to do with a craft like I saw.
It was your typical flying saucer shape, made of some sort of metallic material, and made impossible manouvers. But it seemed very real and physical- not like lights in the air, or something vague like that, with which I would have found it easier to come to conclusions of a "spiritual" nature.

There were "thought packets", which at that time I wasn't very adept at unraveling into linear form yet, but could grasp only the general gist, which in the case of her communications, was some sort of explanation (as I was immediately asking questions) of this being a state she "returned" to, or otherwise went on to..... though whether this state is actually physical (like if she was some sort of physical three dimensional entity up there) was not clear at all.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)



Thank you for your very brave reply. I think there is something to this.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 


I believe the ultimate destination for human evolution is a seamless blend between science and spirituality. If an alien species has also taken that route and is, indeed, already there then they probably would resemble many things we consider to be "paranormal".

I never considered this but it makes sense the more I entertain the idea.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It's quite possible. Most "paranormal" occurrences are interlinked. There is no reason for me to suppose that there is not a link between UFOs and spiritual energies.


This upcoming holiday, christmas, is strongly connected to what UFOs are all about. And paranormal? Forget about it. I am talking about the whole thing, lights, santa, raindeer, ect. Its like the superpowered shamanistic event of the year.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It's quite possible. Most "paranormal" occurrences are interlinked. There is no reason for me to suppose that there is not a link between UFOs and spiritual energies.


This upcoming holiday, christmas, is strongly connected to what UFOs are all about. And paranormal? Forget about it. I am talking about the whole thing, lights, santa, raindeer, ect. Its like the superpowered shamanistic event of the year.


So there could be a seasonal element to this? thats a new angle.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids

Could UFO’s be vehicles that enable the passed on to visit our dimension?

One military remote viewer spoke of seeing his deceased father aboard a UFO. Some describe the afterlife as another dimension or universe where we move to. Quantum immortality is also an interesting theory.

I think this. Most departed know it and are offered brief trips to see us or our “realm” to say hello. Perhaps transcendental beings offer this? A many worlds tourist trip.

I have been hoping someone started a thread on this. I am a abductee of sorts, and this theory is one I ponder time to time.



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids
 

Well the trapings. A day of the year to commemorate the lights, the lights, the red nosed raindeer and a flying raindeer, a super flying shaman, a star a star. Making a list, checking it twice...(Thoth)...ect ect ect. rudolph.... and if you ever saw him you would even say it glows.....elves...



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As though we are the vehicles of the afterlife forms
from different planets in the universe, why is the so
great interest in us.

edit on 1-12-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered
As though we are the vehicles of the afterlife forms
from different planets in the universe, why is the so
great interest in us.

edit on 1-12-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)


Perhaps loved ones sad to see us?



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder007

Originally posted by mandroids

Could UFO’s be vehicles that enable the passed on to visit our dimension?

One military remote viewer spoke of seeing his deceased father aboard a UFO. Some describe the afterlife as another dimension or universe where we move to. Quantum immortality is also an interesting theory.

I think this. Most departed know it and are offered brief trips to see us or our “realm” to say hello. Perhaps transcendental beings offer this? A many worlds tourist trip.

I have been hoping someone started a thread on this. I am a abductee of sorts, and this theory is one I ponder time to time.



Care to tell us more? What are your opnions on my idea?



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
[quo

I have been hoping someone started a thread on this. I am a abductee of sorts, and this theory is one I ponder time to time.



Care to tell us more? What are your opnions on my idea? . ... ...... ...... My my opinion is a lot of alien abductees are seeing what they are seeing, but they are not in their body. Some sort of near death experience of sorts. . So it would explain how a person in a apartment complex gets abducted and no one sees or hears anything. Their body is still in the room, but their so called soul is not. I am a abductee and I payed the price for telling my story. And when talking about this theory its iffy. As it involves the soul, and the afterlife. I must say, if my experience didn't happen to me, I wouldn't believe what I believe now. And I was always into UFO stuff as a kid. I had a legit daytime case of missing time, I saw entites in a round object, but my story takes a near death experience twist during my missing time, I have only one brief mememory from my 4 hour missing time. And during my experience I never saw a greY alien. I do not have frontal lobe epilepsy, if that's what's its called, I was not on acid or any other hallucinogen, I am not trying to make money, or tell a lie. But I like this this forum because someone will chime in and say give me proof. Which I don't have, all I have is a story that doesn't match your run of the mill abductions. Now I'm not saying grey aliens are not abducting people in the flesh, as most abduction cases involve a greY alien, and these are very reputable people. Like I said, its just a theory that crossed my mind, I am open to what may be. As for the purpose of why our souls need to be in a UFO , thats another theory. But I'm sure its anybody's guess on that one.. sorry if my post isn't well put together , I'm kinda multi tasking



posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Funny you started this thread.

Just over thanksgiving I was having a conversation with my nephew about ufo's. He was telling me the day great grampa died (gramps to me) he saw a ufo. And I said just kinda kidding that would be weird if that was him leaving the planet.



posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Oh! some very interesting replies here. Could it be that some ufos are powered by our souls? And aliens can extract our souls??? very curious.



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join