It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Police Officers vs A law knowing Citizen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I was highly impressed by this mans performance. He saved his child while they attempted kidnapping him.

edit on 1-12-2011 by jdmmade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Its an old one but it does show what the Police are really about. Revenue collection and underhand tactics.

3 or 4 cops for one vehicle and its occupant? FAIL!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
*SNIP*

"droping him right where he stands lying in a pool of his own blood." Super harsh. His kid was right there.

The Constitution and his right to free speech comes first, no matter how annoying a person is being.

I usually agree with you, but really listen to what he is saying and try to imagine it from his perspective. Also check out the facts he was dropping. Also, imagine if that was your kid.

Almost everything he was saying was accurate and he clearly knew the law better than the police.

Personally, watching this made my heart tickle with joy.
edit on 12/1/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed deleted content in quote.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"World of ignorance, get in the house."
Idaho police getting paid to learn.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Correction. Mods removed post from previous poster which I replied to.
edit on 1/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Deleted post

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the cops SHOULD have done it nor am I saying I would have done it,
I just commend them for NOT doing it based on their abusive history which at this point in American history has almost become a running joke.

Second, I am sure he had the RIGHT to withold his name just like I have the right to refuse to let a cop search my car but, I know when a cop is being a .....ummmm,......."jerk" and when he is simply trying to catch the bad guys.

Unless I missed something, which I very well may have since I couldn't make it past the 2:30 mark without yelling at my screen, then this guy needs to chill the F out.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This (not exactly new) video appears to show a man behind a camera ranting on a group of police officers who have his child in the back of a patrol car while he claims that they are attempting to kidnap him.

With that said. Does anyone actually know the full story, you know... Details behind what we are seeing here, before we speculate and make anti/pro law enforcement comments regarding it?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well I'm guessing the guy must have been right, why else would they have released his (very young) child.
I love it when people know their rights, we better not lose those rights.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Does anyone know if this went to court?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So nobody actually knows why the cops were there in the first place right? For all you know the kid could have called the cops and said his dad was beating him and the cops were just talking with the kid in the backseat while his father looks like a whack job. There are NUMEROUS reasons why the cops could have had the child separated from the parent, but to call this "kidnapping" is really just using imagination and to put it frankly, crying wolf.
The entire time the guy seems to be more interested in ranting and trying to use legal jargon than anything else, There are some good ones there too
"I have unleanable inleanable constitutional rights"
"you're letting me know you are party to piracy"
"That is piracy, human trafficking and Treason"
"Nobody shall be deprived of a nationality or a right to change one, my child is not negro black or colored so he is not in the color of law"
"Where's your greencard?! You're kidnapping my child! You refuse to identify yourself!" Cops have to chow green cards now?

edit on 1-12-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Kidnapping? um NO. Everyone should watch this video again with their speakers turned up and tune out the babbling man that knows a little about constitutional law(just enough to sound important) and listen to the officer. She specifically states they were bringing the child home(Therefore the child did not call the police as one of the above posters states is a possibility). They actually had the right to take the child into custody due to the fact that the Adult gave no identification. Yes, he has the right not to give it to them, but when bringing a child home they must verify the Adult receiving the child is a parent. Because he did not they had every right to place the child into protective custody until his parents were verified. He did not win nor did he understand what it was he was doing, the officers did not loose, they gave in to avoid conflict and paperwork. Knowing a little is worse than not knowing anything, just because someone spouts off parts of the constitution(which applies the the states not the people) does not mean they are right.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So, he is mad that they brought his kid home?

Umm... Would he prefer they take him to a strangers house? They guy came off as an arrogant jerk and was flipping out over the cops bringing his child home.

Accusing some one of kidnapping because they brought your kid home? First of all, where are you and what are you doing that your kid is having to be brought home to you by police?

Second, would you prefer they just leave the kid on a street or something?

The guy is a moron.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
I was highly impressed by this mans performance. He saved his child while they attempted kidnapping him.

That is a joke right? They were bringing his kid home and he ranted and accused them of kid napping.

Would you prefer they just leave the kid on a street or something?

I am disgusted by this mans performance.

And he rants about race? Talking about how they identify people by describing how they look and saying that is how they enforce the law? Don't you just love it when people really stretch hard like that in order to try and play the race card?

Asking for their green card because their ancestors are from Europe? The man comes across as crazy.

Claiming that they refuse to identify themselves when their badge and name tags are out in the open?

Frankly he is lucky he was not arrested for threatening that cop. He got into his face and said he would own his ass.... Most cops would have thrown cuffs on the guy then and there.

The guy is a fool, arrogant and delusional.

Are you really impressed? Really?

edit on 1-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
LOL that's awesome. I live in Idaho Falls, Ammon is an adjacent suburb. Can I just tell you the cops here are as ass-backwards as they come! Seriously, I can't begin to relate all the stories I have heard of abuse of power and abuse of rights since I moved here.
I am honestly scared of our police force. They like to shoot first and justify it later. Like this:
www.localnews8.com...
Guy was home, alone, depressed, with a gun. Instead of de-escalating the situation, they decided to breach and execute. A retired cop even wrote an op-ed saying as much. There was a low murmur about the incident, but the community here is sheeple through and through.

As far as rights abuses, here's one close to home: My wife was driving home from a restaurant on a Friday night. Said eatery happened to be on the same street as a few popular bars. A cop turned right onto the street, driving towards my wife, and had his lights lit up before he passed her. Flipped a U-turn and pulled her over. Reason? Expired tags. Did I mention the vehicle doesn't have a front plate on it?

A coworker was a hellraiser in his youth. To this day, if a cop sees him driving he gets pulled over. He's even had them 'chase' him down for no reason other than pure harassment. Once he was arguing with his GF, a nosy neighbor called the cops. By the time they got there it was long-over, and he and his GF calmly explained that yes, they had an argument, and no, it was in no way physical or violent, just verbally heated for a moment. He went to jail for the night.

I tried to find more on the video case, but w/o a name to reference, you can't get to the public records. I'll keep an eye out for that guy though, and if I see him I'll ask for ATS.

edit on 1-12-2011 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing
Well I'm guessing the guy must have been right, why else would they have released his (very young) child.
I love it when people know their rights, we better not lose those rights.

Because they were BRINGING HIM HOME.

That was their goal in the first place. They had no intention of keeping or kidnapping the kid...

They say right at the beginning of the video " We are just bringing him home".

My question is, where are this kids parents at that he has to be brought home by the cops?

Anyway, that is all I have to say.

Thanks for listening.

edit on 1-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is what they should be teaching you in your public schools

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

why are you impressed ? he is just spewing psuedo legalistic nonsense

the facts of the case were the police were RETURNING the child to his stated address - and attempting to ascertain if the man was the childs legal guardian

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How come dude quotes constitutional law,

and then says that law is invalid and ask for their green card,

ok, I'm confused now.

(IF I try to make sense of all that)

He is right in some respects, and hopelessly lost in the rest of it..

Anyway, just my two cents

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Because the guy is retarded, that is why. There is no other reason why he is TRYING to quote the constitution for no reason. He saw cops and like all "ЯeVoLTioиaЯies" he runs and get his camera so he can "stick it to them". Then it ends up on youtube where the not-so-bright can watch and post "OMG he liek pWned those cops".
I should just stop a cop that is driving down my street and start arguing with him about how my car is legally parked in the driveway and he has no right to give me a ticket, even though he was leaving me alone and just patrolling. Then i will film it and put it on youtube to see what kind of response i get.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join