It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens When You Beat a Disinfo Agent In a Debate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
For 'disinfo agent' read 'someone who contradicts my opinion'.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A couple of points:

Was Gadaffi elected by popular mandate?
Did he allow free and fair elections?
Did he allow free press?
Did he allow freedom of sexuality, religion etc (the Universal Declaration of Human Rights basically)

If not, then all the other stuff doesn't make up for it. If it is was Obama giving all these things, you'd say he was controlling the masses with material wealth. Gadaffi was a dictator who robbed his country's resources and oppressed his people. Whatever the motives of the western powers who assisted the Libyan people in his downfall, good riddance.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
There is no such thing as disinfo agents.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
A couple of points:

Was Gadaffi elected by popular mandate?
Did he allow free press?
Did he allow freedom of sexuality, religion etc (the Universal Declaration of Human Rights basically)

If not, then all the other stuff doesn't make up for it. If it is was Obama giving all these things, you'd say he was controlling the masses with material wealth. Gadaffi was a dictator who robbed his country's resources and oppressed his people. Whatever the motives of the western powers who assisted the Libyan people in his downfall, good riddance.

Did he allow free press?

Huh did you see when the reporters came to Libya oh right the reporters cliamed they were been held up by Gadaffi forces in hotel, you know the mainstream media will do anything and say anything for there ratings.

Just before the NATO Backed Rebels he offered the rebels twice free fair elections but they rejected.

Did he allow freedom of sexuality, religion etc

Huh did you know had more rights under Gadaffi then they will now?

Gadaffi was a dictator who robbed his country's resources and oppressed his people. Whatever the motives of the western powers who assisted the Libyan people in his downfall, good riddance.

If Gadaffi was such bad evil dictator as you say he was then tell me why hasnt he pumped the Libyan military? surely all dictators usual do that look at saddam for example.

who robbed his country's resources and oppressed his people.

Here we go with that nonese again, please explain in what ways has he oppressed his people
and also about the resources.

You know who robes other countries resources? America and the West.

Obama giving all these things, you'd say he was controlling the masses with material wealth

A pro rebel fan arent ya eh? not only but sounds like you support Obama, wel that was typical, let me tell you something we in the west also have dictators.

Is Obama a dictator? sure he is.

In America and Canada the fraud of the American election and canadian election: one puppet against another puppet. Both puppets controlled by the same special interest groups.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

s/f thx
Just get ready for the next one. And the next one and the next one.
They come out like ants at a picnic and with all their friends.
You will know what I mean in fact you probably already do. Spray them with the truth and they head for their holes and regroup to fight another day !!

edit on 7-12-2011 by CherubBaby because: text add

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

A desperate despot will say and do anything to save his neck - the offer of elections when there's an army closing in has no value. My point was if he was a leader of a free country he would've established universal human rights as soon as he was in power. He didn't. There's plenty of independent information about human rights abuses, in Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, Index on Censorship for instance.

As for Obama - 'dictator' is ridiculous hyperbole by people living in a bed of roses. Universal healthcare eh? The bastard! I struggle to see how he can be judged worse than the cabal of greedy ideologues who preceded him, stealing their first election and shamelessly manipulating the shock and grief in the wake of the 11th September 2001. My complaint with Obama is about how many times he's capitulated to the rabid right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join