It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens When You Beat a Disinfo Agent In a Debate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well what i did i was faced in debate with a rebel Libyan disinfo agent on Utube, i started debating, and even shown him this.

(Life in Libya with Leader Gaddafi:

1. Electricity for household use is free,
2. interest-free loans
3. during the study, government give to every student 2 300 dollars/month
4. receives the average salary for this profession if you do not find a job after graduation,
5. the state has paid for to work in the profession,
6. every unemployed person receives social assistance 15,000 $/year,
7. for marriage state pays first apartment or house (150m2),
8. buying cars at factory prices,
9. LIBYA not owe anyone a cent,
10. free higher education abroad,
11. 25% are highly educated,
12. 40 loaves of bread costs $ 0.15,
13. water in the middle of the desert, drinking water,
14. 8 dinars per liter of oil (0.08 EURO),
15. 6% poor people,
16. for each infant, the couple received $ 5,000 for their needs.
Before NATO and the U.S. started bombing Libya, the United Nations was preparing to bestow an award on Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, and the Libyan Jamahiriya, for its achievements in the area of human rights. www2.ohchr.org...

That's right--the same man, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, that NATO and the United States have been telling us for months is a "brutal dictator," was set to be given an award for his human rights record in Libya. How strange it is that the United Nations was set to bestow a human rights award on a "brutal dictator," at the end of March 2011. )

So what kind of reponse you think i would get or anyone would get if you post the facts?
the guy gets p**** removes the commenting on his profile, with the most ridiculous excuse i have ever seen.

Reason why i remove comments from undesirables, is simply becouse a fact is a fact, and anyone with bent facts arguing ; spewing insults on my channel ; with rediculous conspiracies to back their claims, will be removed with review. so, SORRY, but get lost. I will not accept Internet knowledge against my own expirience with libya and life in libya. I will also not accept arrogant "truth seekers" that think they have the answers to everything while getting their information from Zeitgeist and other internet / youtube popular conspiracy videos that relate to Libya.

then he spammed me on my profile made 5 to 4 comments, saying on how wrong i am

Here are his replies, seriously if your into the mood or what not his replies the way he replied to me may cheer your day i will bold the quotes.

You know, your the Typical cliche troll with similar thoughts :
1 All of you facts which you keep hearing are from sites like wikipedia and CIA factbook.
2 All of the Links between Libya and africa are Conspiracist based, Links also with Israel and "western" puppetry ideas.
3 You fear of the Sharia Laws
4 Alqaeda being in Libya and the fears of alqaeda
5 Rumors and made up speculative smear campaigns that you buy into.
6 Your opposition to NATO. all of these things are unrealistic.

btw, Free Libyan is also FROM libya, and the words "trolls" cant be applied to us becouse were fighting to let you know what the truth is. Becouse we Libed in Libya, and Becouse we Libyans know our country, on the other hand, WTF do you know ? Do you get it ? Or do you just accept what articles say about how we live, and how CNN shapes our country, and how some imbeciles, who dont know jack # about our system just continue yapping their mouths away without knowing what their talking about.

CNN Shapes there Country??? thats a new to me

You have a Internet knowledge of Libya, mixed with conspiracies and speculation, mixed with what YOU want to hear. Whatever, you beleive in what you want. But if you come to libya, whivh i HIGLY doubt is even a possibility, your view will change. As far as im concerned, i feel pity for you for being so mislead and ignorant of facts. goto conspiracist websites and accept all the made up **** as declared truth. you go on ahead listening to what other NON libyans have to say about libya, obviously they know best. Do you realise how arrogant you are ?

All the *** you know is from wikipedia and cia factbook.

So in the end once these disinfo agents are shown with facts what they do? they run away from the facts and even delete there commenting page from been debated that kind of tells you something about them, that they cant debated with the facts, because they know maybe they will be proven wrong in a debate atleast.

And they also may attack you but that shouldnt be surprising, i have to admit it was interesting,so what you think of the debate?
edit on 30-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You had an argument with one stranger on youtube and that lead to this self back patting thread?

What happens when you argue on youtube with one stranger and then claim you defeated agentS?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
similar things happen here.
I know when I win, no one posts after me

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

From the grammatical and spelling errors in that dude's posts, I can tell you for a fact that he was educated in the "west". He was not a Libyan, at least not born and raised there. People who are educated in English as a second language rarely confuse "their" "there" and "they're". I know this from having taught English as a second language.

Obvious disinfo agent, and I almost never use that term.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Most of the time when people cannot back their arguements with facts or proof, they try not to discredit what you are telling them, they are simply trying to discredit you because they know they are wrong and cannot do anything else to prove you wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

From the grammatical and spelling errors in that dude's posts, I can tell you for a fact that he was educated in the "west". He was not a Libyan, at least not born and raised there. People who are educated in English as a second language rarely confuse "their" "there" and "they're". I know this from having taught English as a second language.

Your right about that.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well what i did i was faced in debate with a rebel Libyan disinfo agent on Utube

i started debating, and even shown him this.

then he spammed me on my profile made 5 to 4 comments, saying on how wrong i am

Here are his replies, seriously if your into the mood or what not his replies the way he replied to me may cheer your day i will bold the quotes.

So in the end once these disinfo agents are shown with facts what they do? they run away from the facts and even delete there commenting page from been debated that kind of tells you something about them, that they cant debated with the facts, because they know maybe they will be proven wrong in a debate atleast.

And they also may attack you but that shouldnt be surprising, i have to admit it was interesting,so what you think of the debate?

Well I found this whole thread interesting but...

It's Youtube!.
One of you two needs to get a life.
Be the better man and get that life.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

With much respect slayer, I have to point out the fact that this site isn't far above youtube in credibility. There is just as much idiotic crap spouted on this site (sans the cute cat and Justin Beiber videos) that make it to where we can hardly afford to not "get off of our high horse" when discussing ANY internet conversations.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

Yeah, whoever wrote that sounds pretty western to me, if not, ironically they must have gotten a really good education in English under Gaddafi.

Maybe not an actual agent of the government, but probably someone who thinks they know what is right (watched a bunch of TV so they think they are educated) so they lie to manipulate others. NATO went into Libya to prevent the new dinar based in gold from being created. That's the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
It's Youtube!.
One of you two needs to get a life.
Be the better man and get that life.

You are making fun of someone for exchanging comments online to debate a political topic?

I guess it's only cool to do that on ATS

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I don't take anything seriously on Youtube especially the comments section or the thumbs up or down or video popularity ratings. The rants on the comments section are well known for being gamed.

No Moderation other than the video posters bias etc.

If the video is credible it should stand on it's own merits..

Also trying to compare it to ATS?
Well wouldn't that all depends on which Forum things are being posted in?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

so what you think of the debate?

I think he whooped you pretty badly. His facts come from life on the ground in Libya.

Where did yours come from?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

so what you think of the debate?

I think he whooped you pretty badly. His facts come from life on the ground in Libya.

Where did yours come from?

Sadly i disagree i doubt his facts come from life on the ground in Libya.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer, I applaude you for the clever use of gifs.
As for the OP, no comment on your self-gratification. What gets you through the night.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I don't take anything seriously on Youtube especially the comments section or the thumbs up or down or video popularity ratings. The rants on the comments section are well known for being gamed.

Also trying to compare it to ATS?
Well wouldn't that all depends on which Forum things are being posted in?

I agree with you there i only posted this jus so you can see how crazy on youtue it can be

Youtube has no moderation at all.

Speaking of videos been credible on youtube havent you notice on CNN Anderson Cooper how they have stated they are showing those rioting footages from Sryia from youtube? i mean how credible are they? and also why is the mainstream media started to use Youtube for there journalism POV?

Surely they can be in Sryia by other means rather then trusting some videos from youtube that may not be even credible so if the media says we should believe those videos as credible.

Maybe the UFO videos on youtube are credible too

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You do not "beat" a disinfo agent in a debate. Either they agree with you or don't, but their aim is to shape how the information is perceived, not to "win".

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Sadly i disagree i doubt his facts come from life on the ground in Libya.

Then you should prove him wrong, and cite the source for your own facts. Claiming a victory "just because you said so" is no victory at all.

Why, for example, should I prefer your assessment of his origins over his own, if neither backs their claims up?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Heres a picture of the talking points going around.

One problem I see is the fifteen thousand dollar assistance for unemployed? Thats more than GDP per capita $14,884 (2010) in Libya.

en.wikipedia.org...

And no im not a disinfo agent. Just a person who doesn't put my faith in people any more I guess. Look for the facts and you can begin to see the propaganda.

edit on 30-11-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
in the 50's and 60's this would be called a cia backed coup. now it's called helping to free the (insert country) people.

you can't judge a man by what cnn says, which is what everybody does. according to wolf blizter gahdafi was an evil tyrant.

and you can bet his libyan counterpart says the same thing about america. libya has a population of 6 million.

there are cities twice as big in the u.s. but they have massive oil revenues. imagine if chicago had a city budget of $96 billion. that's what libya generated last year. everybody would be slipping on the gold streets in the winter. every service imaginable would be free. you wouldn't even need any sort of taxes.

if reports are true, and gahdafi did change, libya would have been the jewel of africa and one of the wealthiest countries with the highest gdp in the world.

now american oil companies and the elitist capitalist puppets in power are going to bleed that country dry. in about 3 years this country is going to be billions in debt to the imf. this is criminal in every way. the people are going to suffer 10x more than when gahdafi was in power.

obviously america can't allow any system, other than the american way, succeed. ask castro.

edit on 30-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not every person who does not know all the facts is a disinfo agent. Sometimes they're just loud mouth kids who don't know all the facts. Stop abusing the term.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join