It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up, there is only ONE reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Are you serious? Are you saying that no matter what anyone does you aren't affected? Are you saying that if someone was planning to blow up the world but you never knew about it, it wouldn't manifest for you because you didn't know about 'that' reality?

This is delusional thinking

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Are you serious? Are you saying that no matter what anyone does you aren't affected? Are you saying that if someone was planning to blow up the world but you never knew about it, it wouldn't manifest for you because you didn't know about 'that' reality?

I know what you're saying and you're right. There's no point in believing life basically has no point. How can you genuinely live holding that idea. If you could hold that idea indefinitely after this world, how healthy can that be for your soul? If this is you're only life, think about how disingenuous an idea that is for yourself. You were giving a life to live it, not to snuff yourself out.

I really hope no one was persuaded to think that way.
edit on 30-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think it is you who is delusional, are you hearing voices?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What do you suggest I do, try and know everything?
You won't know if the bus is going to hit you as you cross the road.
Or if the the person who's coming down the opposite lane at 100mph has fallen asleep and is about to crash into you head on.

So why would I know if some dodgy country, organization or dictator was about to bomb the entire world?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think I see what you're saying, but could you give us some background? Like who teaches this? Where did you here about it? Until you elaborate more, people are just going to reply to the best of their understanding. Which may not address the OP at all.

Help us out here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is only one reality,but many different perspectives.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Stuff happens all the time that I don't expect. I'm not really sure of exactly what your trying to say.

Or did you accidently just press 'New Thread' instead of 'Post Reply'.............

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

This is a hypothetical scenario that I thought of myself.

Some people believe that we create our own realities and that we are in full control of our lives, whatever we are unaware of is non-existent in our reality - according to those people....

So if someone was about to explode the entire world and this person that believes that they create their own reality is unaware of this event, it's obvious that the person is going to die anyway because they are on Earth and there is only ONE reality that we are ALL SHARING.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

This is a hypothetical scenario that I thought of myself.

Some people believe that we create our own realities and that we are in full control of our lives, whatever we are unaware of is non-existent in our reality - according to those people....

So if someone was about to explode the entire world and this person that believes that they create their own reality is unaware of this event, it's obvious that the person is going to die anyway because they are on Earth and there is only ONE reality that we are ALL SHARING.

I see.

Keep in mind that we are ultimately just one consciousness creating the reality that exists all around us.

As we are under the illusion that we exist as separate individuals however, what gets created is a morph of everyone's combined view of what we each think reality is meant to be.

That is why until everyone 'wakes up' you will only ever have limited control over the type of reality which you can create.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

All of 'this' reality is:
One
Interconnected
Codependent
Impermanent
Fractal

Yes, every single thing does effect every single thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I know a group of folk--and don't get me wrong I love them--that spend a lot of time working on "intention" and guided imagery and such.

None of their lives--or the world--seem to have changed in any significant way in the last 3-4 years.

Is it good to think good thoughts? Yes.

Are these good thoughts magic? No.

I don't believe we can "vibrate" out of this reality and I don't know of anyone who has.

I, too, believe this is our one earthly reality and I've neither seen or heard any coherent evidence that would suggest otherwise.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I agree that in the end there can be only one. However, it need not be exclusively the one we call "reality". All its components taken as a whole, things we would call "alternate realities" are actually parts of the one reality, REALITY being the set of all realities.

top topics

join