It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most life altering conspiracy theories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct forum, sorry if that is the case. I am here to ask for the most important or life altering conspiracy theories, in your perspective. I am creating a small booklet for one of my freinds to read. Thankyou. I hope we can alter 'said' freinds train of thought.

What I could use is a well written, conscise but in depth essays on interesting topics. Thanks

Documentaries would be mad too.
edit on 29-11-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

The biggest 'conspiracy theory' isn’t a theory at all; its fact but people just don’t know about it. It’s the way our monetary system works and how it is designed to indebt and enslave people. Research it for yourself if you really want to blow your friends mind because it’s shocking when you discover how we have been lied to.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

There are 3 major "conspiracy theories" that shake the very foundations of 3 major paradigms today.

The first one is the issue WakeUpRiseUp raised... our monetary system, fractional reserve banking and the centralization and seperation of fiscal power from national souvereign control.

The second one is the global influence of private/corporate interests on politics through lobbying, undermining democracy and basically depriving the people as the souvereign political body of their respective countries.

The third one is that all 3 abrahamic religions (jewish, christian and islamic) are copycats and their mythologies have much older predecessors.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

I have already researched it. I have seen numerous documentaries on the Federal reserve. What I could use is a well written, concise and simple but in depth essay on the topic. Thanks

Well documented essays/evidence of these theories would be helpdull/

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
first and foremost the Pineal gland in its entirety, is the first thing everyone should learn about when becoming interested in conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct forum, sorry if that is the case. I am here to ask for the most important or life altering conspiracy theories, in your perspective. I am creating a small booklet for one of my freinds to read. Thankyou. I hope we can alter 'said' freinds train of thought.

What I could use is a well written, conscise but in depth essays on interesting topics. Thanks

Documentaries would be mad too.

I would say the whole UFO thing, without much doubt.

If it's aliens, it's life altering to have it confirmed that life itself is nowhere near unique and we're just one inhabited planet among many.

If it's government technology..ours or anyone else's...then it represents a gap between public and actual technology that would be earth shattering in the changes closing that gap suddenly would bring.

Finally..if it's neither of those two at all, then by sheer nature of the topic, THAT conspiracy theory may yet be the most life altering of all if we manage to get to the bottom of it.

There is my vote for the most life altering of them all.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think Society itself is the biggest conspiracy going, and in fact the only conspiracy, as all other conspiracies fall under it: economic, social, political, criminal, religious, and even E.T.s (since many of the ET believers think the ETs are supposedly controlling society). The essays you are looking for to prove that point? Plato's The Republic and The Statesman, then just about every philosopher ever since.

If society itself is a scam, a false reality, then of course money and religion and politics are all going to be scams. Economy, politics, religion, and even education, science, and the arts are the very pillars of Society. If Society is a lie, a scam, a hoax on us, a bargain made to look good just to get control over us, then the very pillars which it rests upon, and which hold it up, will be lies as well. The only way you can uphold a lie is with more lies. In my opinion, politics, economies, and religions are all bogus because they are meant to be the building blocks of the biggest lie of all - "the system".

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I often ask people to consider the following.

Just about every country in the world pays billions every year towards their national debt.

Then I tell them this has been happening for decades. Billions every year from all the countrys of the world

Then I ask them - Who's getting all that money?

The response is always the same. A blank stare.
I think you've got a steep hill to climb if you intend waking people up. Good luck though.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Mk Ultra. Lots of well documented stuff there that should send any person down quite the rabbit hole. I haven't read any haarp articles lately but climate modification in general would be a good start. Show your friend some stuff on fukushima. The more recent conspiracies will probably hit closer to home

top topics

join