It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A psycic told me i'm from another planet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Never had experience with a physic first hand, but the personal ufo story caught my attention. Truly, all my life I have never felt a part of humanity, but then I could just be damaged material. Back to the UFO however. A year or so ago, I woke with a memory of the night before where I was drawn up into and through the belly of a small ufo which was organic and more living material than construct which surprised me.

Once inside, I was greeted by this same ship which was very intelligent and friendly, almost like coming home to an old friend. I was settled down in this ship and looked out at the universe and also was amazed that I did not need screens nor windows, I could just look in any direction and there were no obstacles in the way of my vision. Perhaps many are from elsewhere, putting in time here.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

He said that the only way for ET's to come to earth is through human birth and that the dimension I was from was much higher than our current dimension and that I would be able to view this place through past life regression.

Makes sense, but I also entertain the possibility of "walk-ins."

I say this because I felt a strange feeling come over me when I was about 5...
It was like a sudden awakening and I instantly felt like a different, more aware person.

Could have just been synapses forming in my kid-brain I s'pose....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Only time will tell. So who knows?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Since you were born on earth of human parents, you are human. Can a soul be alien? I would think that a soul belongs to the vastness of everywhere and not to one place.

I have read before that some people believe that souls from other places have agreed to come to earth to help humans through a spiritual time of growth. Some people believe that powerful spiritual souls from the past have reincarnated at this time also to help "lift" human kind to a new spiritual level.

It is an interesting idea. It makes for an exciting reading. I doubt if it makes much difference in your day-to-day life. If it bothers you, just let it go.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Dear OP,

I had thought that this thread would probably be another egoistical piece proclaming themselves deludely that they are superiour than others, with dictatorial beliefs such as 'I say, you obey' nonsense, which the insinificant nobody me would have ignored, but am pleased that you decide to approach it in a rational clinical manner over your beliefs, and hope to share an insight with you.

It's ok not to take it too seriously, just we must equally not take science too seriously, for everyday, new discoveries are made that challenged old assumptions and improves further scientific insights.

Regardless if you were claimed to be from another world or as you believed - a person of this world, it matters not very much except for the reality you are now facing, along with confusing beliefs common in our still scientifically lacking current civilisation of only 5000 known years in a Universe that is far, far older.

You were born into this world and nurtured with love. Regardless if our bodies are only biological shells or part and parcel of our very much little known 'soul', we do owe an obligation to our parents and society that had nurtured us till today, with education, comfort, care, concern, love and much more, or we would never even survive infancy within the womb.

Thus life is precious.

And it is from such core belief that we must never hurt or harm others - sanctity of life, regardless if we were of another world or the present, and must do all we can to strive for the further progression and evolution egalitarianly leaving none behind, of ourselves, our families, relatives and friends which makes up our society that we live in - our homeworld - Planet Earth we all mankind share, despite numerous differences but can be bridged.with common aims as humans.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Do you believe them and their read of you? I dont think souls are made here, so who knows

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I say bs for one reason - a psychic also told my mom that her middle child(me) would be arrested many times after the age of 16.Guess what?I'm 33 now and I've never been arrested.Take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's the starseed theory.

Stars, suns and even planets can 'emit' souls or life-force if you will. I guess it can get boring being on a remote planet so over to earth they land.
Only it's not 'earth' it's a prison planet of sorts. So

The deal is, imo, the ptb and elites continually reincarnate in their happy hunting ground. When they get old enough (come of age) they are 'enlightened' into their secret society's to learn the real deal.
The sheeple being unaware of what the real deal is and mostly just reincarnate whilly-nilly.
If the drones can 'wake-up' then they've got a head-start.
If they themselves try waking up too many of the other drones they end up in danger.

Oh and with all the knowledge and intelligence hoarded by the ptb you run the risk of being called insane or delusional if you try pointing this out.

So you've basically got the ptb / elites on the one hand, the sheeple on the other, and the wildcard starseed's / indigo's / outsiders in the gray areas of the power-structure.

Have fun.
edit on 30-11-2011 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There are quite a few extraterrestrials on Earth and elsewhere, so many in fact it is not really a distinguishing characteristic.

You asked if anyone had been told this? Not in so many words. I suppose in my case it's just implied. No telling what would happen if they said it to my face.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You're post reaks of scientology beliefs. Allow me to educate you on why you are wrong. If alien souls are responsible for the human collective, how come there were only 100,000 people around 2 BC, and now there's over 4 billion people in the year 2011 AD. Are there more alien souls coming to earth every day? Not only that, but L. Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer who was barely respected in his day. Hopefully this "psychic" was stealing her theory from Edgar Cayce, who actually had some evidence to back up his claims. Here you go, educate yourself:

www.edgarcayce.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
Tell her:
"Photos or it didn’t happen"
Psychics are not real and have never proven to be real under strict test conditions.

I start listening to every story as a skeptic. Ireally don't understand how you can deal in such an absolute as to say "psychics aren't real. never been proven to be real under strict test conditions". I could understand if you said you don't believe they are real and none have been proven real under test conditions that your privy to.

I will say this much, over the past 15 years worth of investigations I've found several legitimate psychics. And there are quite a few studies with strict conditions where psychics have passed. We had an unpublished test at GMU where we had 2 out of 1000 self proclaimed psychics who were unreal. I believe the human mind is capable of impressive things. And I know and have worked with a double handful of psychics who impressed me.

As far as the OP... My 1st guess is that your psychic is contorting facts to support his/her belief structure. I would also be willing to bet that they have told numerous clients that they are ET souls. And they probably have something to do with the nearest group for those type of people. Ask the psychic if their is a group they recommend for people with ET souls. Go to it. YOu'll probably find out they are fleecing or have an interest in fleecing the members of said group. Not to mention everything you relayed that the psychic told you is a bunch of garbage.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Reading your post is like a mirror image to what a psychic I have been seeing for the past year or so has been telling me (though he read me for free). I'm also from QLD.. Birds of a feather, eh? I have no recollection of them taking me but I believe what I have been told to be true. I've done a lot of my own research as well in my spare time, and have come to some conclusions..

Namaste

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMalacoda

www.npr.org...

Also I believe the alien souls on this planet are being born in lieu of 100% pure human soul.

Just my opinion, though.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You have to be so careful when dealing with most of these self-professed "psychics" who are no more than frauds who can skilfully manipulate people's needs and desires into lucrative incomes for themselves. To be a successful psychic, a person has to be no more than a good psychologist without a conscience, as sometimes their "predictions" can cause their victims some serious problems.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You should go to the meeting and when you go to pay afterwards ask them if they have change of a Zonk.. Seeing as your an Alien an all..

There is serious money to be made from wannabe aliens, Indigo gits, and other new agers who want to believe so bad, they'll part with serious money.

I met a girl in a bar, got chatting to her, and she told me, she was an Aura Masseuse. What she did was massage peoples aura's.. never actually touching them for 30 minutes and charge £100 a pop. Obviously I laughed at her, so she then rubbed her hands together for about 30 seconds held it above my arm and said "Can you feel my energy touching your aura" to which I replied "No but I can feel the heat from your hand, from all the friction you casued by rubbing your hands together".. Needless to say I never got to bonk her..

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by Phantom traveller

Over 10 years ago I was told that my soul was from another planet by a psychic named Leona. I was with a couple of other people and she did not tell them that.

She also smiled at me funny and I said , 'what?' and she said i wasnt ready yet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
It would be pretty cool if it's true, but as far as the veracity of it, there is simply no way to know.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

Wrong, it is referred to as meditation.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Ape
You should go to the meeting and when you go to pay afterwards ask them if they have change of a Zonk.. Seeing as your an Alien an all..

There is serious money to be made from wannabe aliens, Indigo gits, and other new agers who want to believe so bad, they'll part with serious money.

I met a girl in a bar, got chatting to her, and she told me, she was an Aura Masseuse. What she did was massage peoples aura's.. never actually touching them for 30 minutes and charge £100 a pop. Obviously I laughed at her, so she then rubbed her hands together for about 30 seconds held it above my arm and said "Can you feel my energy touching your aura" to which I replied "No but I can feel the heat from your hand, from all the friction you casued by rubbing your hands together".. Needless to say I never got to bonk her..

Peace

Rock Ape
Your lack of insight, I believe, does not serve you well. You do however do a good job generalizing and speaking from a closed mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well who knows this could be true. there are higher dimensions above us and UFOs all over the planet. if he was BS he could've chose anything else like your an elf from planet Venus. i say anythings possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

These guys talk a load of bull.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join