It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Symbol I saw during Meditation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The last two nights I have had trouble sleeping, so I decided to try and calm my mind by meditating.

Both nights I had very deep meditational experiences, and a symbol kept on appearing in my head. In my meditation I saw a starry sky, and then this symbol was sketched into the sky itself:

I have no idea what it means, and I was wondering if you all wanted to give any interpretations you might have of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
The last two nights I have had trouble sleeping, so I decided to try and calm my mind by meditating.

Both nights I had very deep meditational experiences, and a symbol kept on appearing in my head. In my meditation I saw a starry sky, and then this symbol was sketched into the sky itself:

I have no idea what it means, and I was wondering if you all wanted to give any interpretations you might have of it.

That's an interesting symbol. My guess is it might have to do with a broken cross, since it appears as the head of the cross is broken off. It also being a start might point to a source beyond the normal realms.

Have you been questioning your faith lately?, just a hunch.

What impact does this symbol have on you since its appearance during your meditations? You might be the one who comes up with it's real meaning. No matter what we say, it's impact on you is the real meaning. Look into yourself to find the symbol's purpose in your life. My friend Daniel has a personal power symbol which was like a diamond enclosed in a square. This might be a power symbol or some personal symbol given to you by source. Try using it by drawing it on a piece of paper and meditating on that.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ive never seen this particular symbol before.. but it looks like a variation of a six pointed star..?

Reading your thread rang a few bells with me, although it is not the same there are some similarities..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Looks like a baphomet head

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
first thing that came to my mind

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Looks to me like you are remote viewing a spy. Top secret kinda stuff.

To me, the resemblance is uncanny.

edit on 28-11-2011 by jimmysinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I see where your coming from.. The only problem is the B head is represented by a five pointed star. The star in the picture has six points.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Perhaps it was supposed to be a 4 point star, and you just couldn't complete your vision.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It could be a bird or cardinal points symbolizing the expansion or fall of consciousness.

I really don't know.

edit on 28-11-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Possibly to do with this I guess....

I know it well.....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's to do with the Geometric based "Processing System" that produces, what you call your reality...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I am not talking from a position of great knowledge here but...

It looks to me like the 3 pyramids of giza (Egypt) taking over the 6 pointed star of Israel (i.e. invading/conquering or rising above Israel?).

If you assume each of the sides of the star of israel is a tribe and the central hexagon represents the tribes unity as a nation then the tangent in the bottom left represents the break up of the jewish nation or another diaspora?

Summary: Egypt will invade and conquer Israel breaking up the nation by splitting the unity of the tribes.

P.s. I am a European of celtic origin so no religious axes being ground here.
edit on 28-11-2011 by RelSciHistItSufi because: mis spelling of star as start

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

The Baphomet is also often depicted with a central torch/horn in the middle

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

that's what I thought too.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

What are the chances it would align so perfectly unless he used a similar picture to make his?

I'm calling this phony. You can't trace out a pattern you saw from your head by using some other pattern as a guide! That's called setting yourself up.

Had you drawn it out by hand...and then matched it up, I'd believe you more. Digital age makes it so easy for people to fake things.

I call your bluff.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
It's to do with the Geometric based "Processing System" that produces, what you call your reality...

It looks like a light trap to me and with what you said, it would be an information trap instead and considering We are designed to all be closed minded, that fits nicely.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Can you explain more please? What do you think the symbol drawn by the op has to do with the pattern you showed us? What do you think the little weird little open part on the lower left part is? Where did you find the pattern? What does the pattern in your op mean? It seems really interesting, these patterns! :^] I love that kind of stuff. I used spend my extra time in class since 3rd or 4th grade drawing various symmetric geometric shapes and symbols. I was so fascinated by them, it became somewhat of an obsession considered unhealthy by my teachers... :/ Please if you could, share with me any links or info :^D

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by Misterlondon

The Baphomet is also often depicted with a central torch/horn in the middle

yes.. as a picture it does but as a symbol it doesnt, its a five pointed star..

in symbology these little details are actually very important...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

You are free to your opinions which I can understand where you are coming from but this by no means say you are correct, more investigation on your part is perhaps required.

Probably when the human species saw its reflection for the first time, it was nervous too... LOL

The human species is so superstitious and too suspicious don't you think ?

Sir Arthur C Clarke's "2,001 a space odyssey". comes to mind.... Primates (Monkeys without tails)... LOL.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I did Not say this is what was seen, according to the OP, I said Quote;

Possibly to do with this I guess....

IF it was then....

This is the "4 Pointed Star" in question..

And this is the Format showing the Square Registers enabled, involve in The Geometric based "Processing System"

These are the Octagonal Registers involved with this Geometric Instruction.

Anyone can see these instructions if they have LIFE...

If you know your real self, you will know about this....

The OP describes HOW he allegedly came to see this...

I don't doubt Him as I have seen many different Geometric Instructions and have learned about this "Processing System" over the Last 17 years or so.

I have been Aware of this system, for more than 35 years now...

edit on 29-11-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax error...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join