It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine-Activated Video Games (Men Only)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My grandfather bought my brother and I a game when we were young as a gag joke.
It had small paper targets you floated in the toilet to take aim. Guess this new game will be computerized somehow?
There definately will be guys p1ssed off waiting in line to take a leak.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
How low of an attention span does this generation have? They need to play games while peeing too?

I used to play games while peeing as a kid at skool.. who can pee the highest.. writing your name in pee (it would show up shiny on the dirty stainless steel) I personally think it is a boy thing that never goes away
and now it is computerised.. tho old skool still seems best to me.. but then I am over 40

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by Char-Lee

Freud's response to your post.

----

OT: The bathroom is not for playing games. People prefer to go there, do their business and leave - especially public rest rooms.
edit on 29/11/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

Lol! Germ awareness is more like it, women seem to be more aware in this regard. If Women remained the same in every other way and yet had a penis I am pretty sure they would reach adulthood without wanting to continue seeing who can pee the farthest or write their name in the snow! :-)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What the # do you get out of staying in a stall longer?
Does this mean I have to wait longer to piss just because some #er is playing a game..

I'm placing a bet that the creator of this is gay..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join