It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Your Opinion. For Those Who Can See It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have a very good friend staying with me for a while, and she expressed how great the author of this book was. His name is Stewart Swerdlow. I didn't know much about him, and she showed me a few of his books.

The one that I am going to present here, as soon as I saw the cover, red flags began to go off. I did NOT read the book, and this is not what the thread is about, but I saw the cover.

We spoke at length, on why I thought that this person was dishonest, and that I based that solely on the cover, and I explained why at length. I figured that many of the things that I learned, and shared here is why I said these things, and wondered if it was just me, or not.

If it is, then thats fine, but I wondered if others here could see what I was and why I thought that this man was being dishonest.

Now I will say that I asked her a bit about this man based on what she read, and apparently he has claimed to have been born into the illuminati, has now become a whistlblower, and he was one of the "Montauk Boys".

I have researched mind control and many of the projects to do with the subject for many years, and thought that based on the cover, I could explain, why I thought he was full of it.

So I would like to show the photo of the cover, and see if someone presented you this book, and you knew little about the author (except the little that I added above) but understood how presentation is perceived, what would you see in this book.

I do not care to discuss the person or the inside of the book. Just the cover, and what some in the know got from it.

Peace, NRE.

By the way, I will add what I saw, but what wondering if it was just me.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

yout talking about the eyes on the monarch wings...one is behind(hidden) behind a pillar and the other is not. Also the two pillars being J&B???

not sure what else is there to read into.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Monarch Butterfly is associated with the Illuminati ....I think the cover is very explicit. jmoho.

3. Illuminati trademarks: these are the most cautionary people on earth. They try to leave absolutely NO tracks. Most of the symbology can be seen on T.V. or movies, and include: the concept of a military government ruling. These people are very, very militaristic.

The Phoenix: this is one of their highest military and spiritual symbols. If you see a German eagle, too, this is a huge sign. Certain companies will use a phoenix as their logo, especially red on black, or the reverse, this is a huge sign, since the Illuminati use many resuscitation rituals in their training, where the person is brought into a death, or near death state, then "resuscitated" and told that Baal, or some other entity, "gave them life" and they owe their new life to him and the group. Thus, the phoenix is a huge trigger and symbol.

Butterflies and rainbow signs are big triggers for people who have gone through the Monarch programming (yes, the Illuminists invented Monarch programming with the CIA). Certain types of jewelry are used as triggers. If a person goes online, and plays certain role games (like Ultima) the games are FULL of trigger symbols, such as gem stones. I don't play them but my husband does, and I have told him what the symbols mean. He thinks it's funny since they don't bother him (he isn't Illuminati). educate-yourself.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm guessing you mean the catepillar and the butterfly and since you referenced mind control I'm going to assume you are alluding to the Monarch project? Without knowing if they speak about that in the book it would be hard to say if the image was out of context. I'd also have to cross reference the image to if it was indeed Monarch butterfly wings. Otherwise it could also be taken as some sort of evolving or spiritual growth metaphor.

edit on 28-11-2011 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2011 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A triumphal arch, a caterpillar and a person with butterfly wings seem to be very suitable to describe the contents of the book from what the title and the summary found here says.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
well the freemasonry symbolism is highly apparent

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010
... I don't ALL^SEE it
... Where is the "alleged"... Freemason Symboilism

... Great way to market a 'conspiracy therioust'... Xmas stocking stuffer thought

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

yes this is a sign of Alicia Keys and she is my female image and i am the one she were waiting for because i am the lord Christ., and i do really need someone to help me to save her with my RnB Song for that is how we always do it ? can you be the one to help me to save her from this world ? for i am his man....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I remember David Wilcock talking about this book. I know what it about I think it may not be very factual, but may still be interesting to ponder. No need to worry about symbolism he may use, it's a harmless book, if you posses the power of common sense that is...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies.

This is what I saw, and why I thought that this was a book that was actually trying to authenticate the man and his message, by him using several non Montauk related info by adding several other things.

The butterfly is Monarch Programming.

The pillars Masonic/Illuminati.

Alien Connection, which is most likely MJ-12.

Oh and of course he needed an editor, by the name of Peter Moon, who has quite a shady past.

I find it very disrespectful, for those that make money on these subjects, by adding already released info, and claiming personal experience.

Though the connection between all programs have a link. For someone who claims to know "first" hand how secret societies, IMHO would not link all of the above, on the cover of a book, that again, needed to be edited by a scientologist, and who's publishing company is New Age.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

Originally posted by Burgo1010
... I don't ALL^SEE it
... Where is the "alleged"... Freemason Symboilism

... Great way to market a 'conspiracy therioust'... Xmas stocking stuffer thought

zoom in ... geez ... hint is look at top of left pillar
edit on 28/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
'don't judge a book by it's cover.'

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

yout talking about the eyes on the monarch wings...one is behind(hidden) behind a pillar and the other is not. Also the two pillars being J&B???

not sure what else is there to read into.

I understand most of this stuff, at least, quite a bit more than the average person... I get all the references made by all the other posters here, anyway... What I don't get, is, what is J & B ? Maybe its something I know and I'm just having an incredibly dense moment here... But, would you, or someone here, care to explain J & B??? Tanks a lot! :-)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I think that whoever told you he was involved in the Illuminati was lying or got bad information or is one of those people who considers the illuminati as a blanket term to mean anything to do with elite level conspiracies. Such as the Montauk project. I'm not saying stewie here is being truthful because I really don't know. I just can't find where he says he's involved in Illuminati. Only montauk project. Maybe you should do 2 seconds of research before jumping to conclusions based on what one person has told you? I'm not saying you shouldnt have made this thread... It's always good to start a conversation. But just to address your concern regarding whether or not he is lying about being in the Illuminati... I personally cannot find where he has made that particular claim. Has he made some wild claims, well that depends on the beholder, but in my opinion, yes he has. But that's a different conversation that we are not currently having at this particular moment. The conversation we hare having is whether or not he is lying about being in the Illuminati, and I can't find where he has made this claim and you could have figured out on your own quite a bit on his background and what claims he has made with just a tiny bit of research. Good day! :-D

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The Montauk Project was supposedly a project to determine three different accomplishments for military AND Illuminati purposes. It was mind control, reverse engineering alien technology, and time travel. The cover you presented seems to accurately display a good symbolic picture of what the project was ultimately aimed for when combined in the end. To be precise with what I mean, the idea in the end was that to gain the ability to time travel, top secret scientists in the works with the Illuminati (possibly) figured that the reverse engineering of alien technology was there most possible outlet to accomplishing their goal with a small amount of time before the recognized takeover of the elite and their plans for the 2000's. For the event of mind control, that was a popular secret weapon to be mastered back then. So it was researched on. And the events from Montauk seem to shapes it's success very well. In common cases, the victims of mind control were used in the projects time travel experiments so the scientists wouldn't risk losing staff members in the event of failure. Ironic enough that their experiments were deemed successful but sabotaged my their own member when the project was in it's prime. Destiny perhaps? Pre-planned via Illuminati much? Who knows.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Where to start
I'll try bottom up given that's the way the cover wants you to see it.

A caterpillar, a creature bound to earth that gorges itself before changing, a pure black plinth with a shadow on that doesn't match the figure above(makes me think of the female flower from Pink Floyd's The Wall) very strange.
Next is the figure itself all in blue which is a higher frequency colour, the monarch wings with one eye showing by the right pillar & the other hidden behind the left which is also the pillar with the geometric all seeing eye over it & the right pillar has the stairway to heaven symbolised on it, with a clear M when zoomed in on.
The figure is sending lighting upwards from it's fingers from the inner part of the portal as well as something from it's mouth which to me symbolises the giving up of the ghost, the upper plinth is black so your eyes are drawn to the word montauk, the the capital M clearly has a erect penis pointing down, the image the lightning is forming behind the name looks like a dragon rising.

First impression I got from the cover was moloch worship as lightning is the purest form of fire & after a much closer look I'd would definitely say this book is about an assault on heaven!

Just the image alone would prevent me from even picking up the book & it's why I have deliberately not used capitals for it's title to deny it extra power.

In my opinion your red flags going off were spot on NoRegretsEver

new topics

top topics

join