It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Hyder Flare is on its way to Earth and should reach us Monday, November 28, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julio

Geometric radiation is basically the photons from the light when they go past the Suns atmosphere.

Maybe I'm missing something here but isn't photon the particle for light (or electromagnetism) ?

So your sentence ... "is basically the photons from the light"... just does not make any sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by diamondsmith

A Hyder flare is a burst of light. Light does not hurt satellites.

Please provide your source indicating that a Hyder flare will occur on the 28th. If you cannot, this thread should be in the Prophesies and Predictions forum.

you spelled prophecies wrong...use spell check much?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yesterday was warmer then usual around the globe!Electrons?yes.Protons? yes.Next one?yes.Evidence?Always to deny!Proof?A Hyder flare!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Please provide a report of a Hyder flare. A Hyder flare is an uncommon event, there should be a report. You can't. There was none.

Some places were warmer than "normal", some places were colder than "normal". It's called weather and Hyder flares have no effect on it.

There was, as expected, some minor geomagnetic activity as a result of the fast solar wind from the coronal holes and the CME which occurred a few days ago.
spaceweather.com...
No Hyder flare.

edit on 11/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Maybe not maybe I made a confusion about Hyder flare maybe it is Hydra flare,you know a Hydra mythological creature have many heads so the sun could be like Hydra with many Hyder's...but just a thought...that Hyder could be nothing... only the future can tell, anyway there is no scientific point nor to confirm or deny this..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I agree.
There was no point to this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Phage

Maybe not maybe I made a confusion about Hyder flare maybe it is Hydra flare,you know a Hydra mythological creature have many heads so the sun could be like Hydra with many Hyder's...but just a thought...that Hyder could be nothing... only the future can tell, anyway there is no scientific point nor to confirm or deny this..

I said not to confirm or deny this,so there was a point...as a thread...that's what threads are for...you know...threads...ATS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join