It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ELITE blew it , REVEALED their plans to start WORLD WAR 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
General Wesley Clark reveals on CNN "Democracy now" that the good ole USA back in 2007, plans to take out 7 countries including Iran (being last), in the next 5 years.... starting with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somolia, and Sudan.. All for the crude...

With everything going down between China, Russia, Iran, the Usa, are we on the verge of a world war... situations don't look so good ...

be prepared..

thoughts?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

i don't believe in them 'accidentally' doing things.. as in, the ruling elite come from a long line of 'controllers' whose existence is evident back to before the days of the pharoahs.. so basically, they've had alot of experience with this kind of thing and i expect they believe they know what they are doing and even something like this was no accident.

that being said, interesting find though sensational in it's presentation. i would say limiting ones belief to this being all about 'crude'/oil would probably be a mistake but who knows, individual research is key.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well the US would be pretty stupid to fight another war with their current economy..
that can't possibly be sustained, right?

when will we *&$#^%*&@ learn

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
it's like monopoly but with WMD's

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It isn't the US it the contolling elite who own the US mercenary military that want this. Most if not all of the power behind the scenes don't even live in the US. Do you think they could care less what the American people want or can afford. The banks like Goldman Sachs and their crony friends spend to get what they want and then replace it by stealing from everyone else. I don't see where they blew it. It appears they are right on their time frame to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
well the US would be pretty stupid to fight another war with their current economy..

if the US needed 50 billion for Wars it would have it the next day. if the US needed 1 billion to help its own citizens it would never have it.

that's the current situation.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

As humans inhabiting this planet, wars over its precious rescources are a prime example of greed, money, power etc, and should be considered sin... and punishable by... well, lets not go there...

Maybe if countries didnt war over ridiculous issues, we as a human race would be farther advanced in many ways..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i have a fool proof plan for when WWIII unfolds.

i go to the basement put my head between my legs and kiss my skinny white ass goodbye

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Honestly, I think they have the mentality that they'd be pretty stupid not to go to war when the chips are down. This is what history has shown us. Our Kinesian economy improves when we go to war. Young men are employed fighting. There's a demand at home to produce goods used in the war. Everything is rationed. War creates innovative products that can be used in war as well as have applications back home. It reduces the population to the point where things can grow anew.

To these republicans (except for Ron Paul) vying for postion to take Obama, war IS the answer.

When will WE learn??

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And war will always be the most profitable thing ever!
And then supply both sides of the war. Tsk tsk tsk
edit on 26-11-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That about sums up the last 300 years and the next 20...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You know they had some sort of think tank 20 years ago that planned all this. I wonder who was in this group? Was it New World Order Zionist Aliens? No, I think it was drunk lawyers, politicians, and military guys in a back yard. I just happened to overhear them. I knew the plan they had. So far it is a complete faliure.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

if the US needed 50 billion for Wars it would have it the next day. if the US needed 1 billion to help its own citizens it would never have it.

So true... if we as citizens only knew how much of our taxes were spent on war pigs...

November 14 2011

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon on Thursday held a successful test flight of a flying bomb that travels faster than the speed of sound and will give military planners the ability to strike targets anywhere in the world in less than a hour.

Hypersonic weapon tested

The Pentagon has invested 239.9 million dollars in the Global Strike program this year, including 69 million for the flying bomb tested Thursday, CRS said.

and this is just 1 "program"
edit on 26-11-2011 by snowman9364 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

YOU deserve a MILLION STARS for that reply!!! That is 1 MILLION PERCENT THE TRUTH!!!

This country has GONE TO HELL hasnt it?

To HELL.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The ruling Elite as you will is not just in the US. The US just happens to be their tool for getting the things done that they want done. The US economy has NOTHING to do with fighting any future wars. If TPTB want the US to do their bidding, the money will be there no doubt about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

about sums it up...

top topics

join