It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native Elders and Extraterrestrial contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Even if the union with other intelligent species must be considered as a staggering turning point for mankind, I see even more weight in the reunion of Man with his true Self. In this process of unlearning the false concepts of true human nature as a cosmic being, it will be relevant to dissociate ourselves from the human-alien separation. Eventually humanity will be understood as a shared origin and consciousness of several different species, scattered around our galaxy and beyond..Native Americans tell a story of remarkable similarities, about the history of man.This thread is about a small example of Native American prophecys..enjoy..

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

For ten days in June,on the plains of South Dakota was a gathering place for indigenous tribal leaders from around the globe and hundreds of Native and Euro-American listeners.This was the Star Knowledge Conference.the spiritual leader Standing Elk spoke of a vision.. The vision showed that Native American spiritual knowledge about the Star Nations (extraterrestrials) was to be shared..These traditions include their origin from the stars, the influence of Star People visitors on the formation of their culture and their spiritual beliefs and ceremonies, and the imminent return of these Star Nations.

Standing Elk, Lakota Keeper of the Six-Pointed Star NationAltar, in his opening remarks noted that medicine men have the ability to communicate with the spiritual entities of Mother Earth, such as Eagle, Deer, Coyote, and the Star Nations.

The Star Nations were the most crucial of all entities, because the thought of other races communicating with the grassroots indigenous people would create a major threat to the religious systems, the economy and educational system of any government.

There is also another prophecy:
prophecy of the Seven Fires this is a wonderful prophecy that not many know about William commanda,He is the keeper of the Seven Fires Prophecy Belt please if you get a chance go to his Facebook page or to the Circle of All Nations web page its a good read..This post is already to long for me to get into this prophecy

We should all heed the warnings handed down to us by our elders. Events as we have been witnessing is only the beginning of the changes our planet and all upon it are about to experience...I know that many of us on ATS feel that the change is near..I think the earth is due for a overhaul

Sourse
Organization: 24th Street Exchange
www.v-j-enterprises.com/skcrichb.html
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

edit on Sat Nov 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Is this a sign of things to come?
Only those who return to the simple life of living off the earth will survive to salvage the planet for the future.

Quetzalcoatl's Promise

From Alaska to the tip of South America His story can be found. His names were many: Tah-co-pah, the Healer; Ee-me-shee, the Wind God; Chee-zoos, God of the dawn light. Today He is best remembered as Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, or Kukulcan. His image graces the resurrected pyramids and temples throughout these lands. The Prophet was bearded, with long hair, and wore white flowing robes. Wherever He went, He trained 12 disciples to carry on His work after His departure.

Before He departed He gave a prophecy — that the cultures He had inspired would eventually fall to the tragedy of greed and war. The temples would be burned, the populations decimated. He warned His people to protect their sacred writings, and promised that He would Himself return to restore order and balance and to open again the pages of the ancient wisdom books. When He left, He traveled East, and it is from the East He promised to return.

Black Elk and Crazy Horse

Black Elk saw that his people, after long years of destitution and death, would loose heart and the sacred hoop of his nation would be broken. But after seven generations he saw a vision of the nation being reunited and becoming part of the greater hoop of all the nations of the earth. At that time a great Prophet from the east would bring a message of hope to all people.

Crazy Horse's vision also foretold the darkness that would descend on his people. He saw the coming of automobiles and airplanes and the tragic world wars of the modern era. But after the last war, he saw his people gradually awaken and begin to dance again, this time along with people of all colors, under the Sacred Tree of Life.

Peruvian Prophecy

High in the Peruvian Andes, at 17,000 feet, live a people known as the Q'ero, who fled to higher ground 500 years ago, at the coming of the conquest. Their prophecies have predicted that it is now time for the great mastay, the gathering of the peoples, and for the return of Pachacuti, the builder of Machu Picchu and the founder of the Inca Confederacy, whom they regard as their Messiah. His return to the world in the present era will be on a collective level.

Willaru Huayta, Peruvian Incan spiritual teacher, describing his thoughts about UFOs:

"The extraterrestrials are of the White Brotherhood from other planets....In South America there are still physical traces that give testimony to a time when we worked closely with our older brothers from other planets. In antiquity our ancestors — the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas — received visits from other worlds.

"The return of these ships at this time needs to be understood. We are on the eve of a great cosmic transition. They are here to assist us through this transition period. As the pace quickens during the next few years they will be making themselves known more and more through direct contact with individuals, both physically and non-physically. It is their mission to guide us safely through this transition by awakening our consciousness."

Numerous Hopi prophecies have come true, and have been well documented in this native American culture. It is one of the few tribes in America that have remained largely intact, as has their prophecies leading up to the apocalypse of the world.most native American Indians have refused to go public with this information, some have allowed it at the risk of expulsion from their tribes..The Hopi Indians are not the only tribe in America that have chronicled the UFO contact experience passed down from the ancient ones. Other indian tribes, like the Sioux and Cherokee also relate similar stories. This offers a unique arena for UFO research, in that contact with spacemen of long ago was chronicled and recorded in sacred customs and ceremonys. .

Aboriginal people:

According to Tjukurpa, there was a time when ancestral beings in the form of humans, animals, and plants travelled widely across the land and performed remarkable feats of creation and destruction," it says. "The journeys of these beings are remembered and celebrated and the record of their activities exists today in aspects and features of the land."

Please note that many of these prophecy's are shamanic experiences..Their messages and divine creations are offered here for your interpretation

Sourse
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Knowledge is not a function of time – the ancient texts prove that science at a level much beyond the current level has existed in ancient times. It is almost certain that a more advanced civilization handed over the knowledge to us..
How could anyone EVER discount this and other vast evidence as “flights” of fancy. It is extremely profound to consider and realize the many things that have existed in earth’s past that are now gone..Also American Indians have known for some time..that Alien Life Forms exist and walk amongst us.

Id like to also add this:
In 1935, Pope John made the following statement in one of his addresses:The signs are increasing. The lights in the sky will appear red, blue, green blinking rapidly. someone is coming from very far and wants to meet the people of the Earth. Meetings have already taken place. But those who have really seen have been silent.There has been threads here on ATS about lights even i have seen them..The history of mankind is full of recorded contacts with extra-terrestrials since the beginning of time..Virtually every science, religion and expression of life relates the story of man's visitations by the Sky People..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Prophecy Of The Native American Elders Standing Elk On The Star Nation People.. Standing Elk, Of the Yankton Sioux, talks about the different Star Peoples, and why different people get different messages.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Prophecy of the Blue Star

According to the Hopi Indians, the appearance of a Blue Star will warn the people of earth to prepare for a cataclysm on the planet as prophesied by the Indigenous people of the American southwest.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Come on ATS family this took me a week to put together..
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thanks so much. Im glad all of you have posted this. Is is so dear to us with Native American Heritage. It is something we've known all along...but it gets so tiring to have to explain and defend to those who do not know, and who wont believe.

You've expressed much on all our behaves. Thanks.

ATS'ers? Please educate yourselves to the Native American (North, South, and Central Americas) traditions. It will help you in understanding from whence we all came, and just how long these traditions have been held in such high regard.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

While you have posted a beautiful read....and being a Hunter/Survivalist/Teacher or Nature....and have NOTHING BUT GREAT RESPECT AND ADMIRATION FOR THE LAKOTA PEOPLE....people who lived with and of the land and took only what they needed and no more....they as a society had but one failing....that being summed up in this one statement. EATHER ADJUST TO RAPID CHANGES OR BE THEIR VICTIM.

Indiginous Tribes of the Americas knew about E.T. visitations for MILLENIA. A LAKOTA CHILD could observe and calculate every little change to their enviroment on an even UNCONSCIOUS LEVEL as well as CONSCIOUS.

I have taught Survival to both MEN and even inner city youths. What I saw at first was appauling. NO RESPECT AT ALL FOR NATURE OR THE EARTH.

The Men....being their by choice....were not truly prepared for the rigors of a Winter Enviroment....when you have to be in it 24/7

Splity Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sometimes it seems to have something to do with the time of day. Nice Post.
edit on 25-11-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Starred and Flagged, thank you. I am of the Algonquian, or Montauk Nation myself.
And you are right, it is time that all people know of the Star People, the ones who seeded this planet many thousands of years ago, in the hope humanity would love and revere their world as the Star People do on their own worlds.

Sioux legends relate that they came from the Pleiades, with othes coming from the Sirius and Orion systems.

This also is true, my own race connection is the Pleiadians, and I have been in almost constant contact for several years now. The many marvels I have been shown, and the knowledge that was shared with me, borders on being a threat to national security, but the time it right, and much of this I have shared in this forum. The arrival of the Star Nations will deal a crushing blow to established religion all over the world, and to the establishment known as government. All this will crumble as a new was emerges. Time is short, folks, prepare yourself for many shocks, and for discovery that much of what you hold as truth is actually a lie. We of the Star Nations will be available to help all of humanity.

Now before everyone begins to ask questions, remember, this is a covert thing for now, and there is much I am forbidden to tell. All will be known soon. And know this too, the Star People look just like you, only taller, and a great deal more spiritual, and knowledgeable. They are not Fallen Angels, nor are they Demons, those are man made things, and have no meaning to us, just as religion of any kind is alien to us, myself included. Peace be with all of humanity as we enter a new way of living.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I do not attempt to dispute your belief. I know that the many tribes across North America as well as S. America and Central....have long histories and knowledge of E.T. visitation.

What I will dispute is your timetable....it is off by a few thousand years.

The various known races of E.T. will not commit to any program of direct intervention. This is known....and there are treaties. What they will do and are doing....is studying and on occasion abducting for scientific observation.

We have no control over stoping them....but have a small amount of leverage to control their activities to low numbers and remain covert as possible. This was OUR request....not theirs. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thank you for posting..It is important for the planet to evolve to a higher order. It is also important that the elders be heard and respected on our journey in our universe. Soon we will be finding our way into the universe and will come to realize there is more that exists and there are many important Star Nation relatives...

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I understand what your saying SplitInfinity, I live in the north and i see what the inner city youths are like many of them have never even put there hands in the soil to even plant a seed its a shame i hope one day to see this change..I think its wonderful that your a Hunter/Survivalist/Teacher keep up the good work ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey SC1 what a wonderful read thanks so much for posting it .Snf I'm kinda tired right now but wanted to check in Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
A very well put together thread. I found it a fascinating read and will go over it again when I have more time. I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful presentation.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I know the time is drawing near and i hope people listen to the elders and wake up and get prepared ..We are going to be entering a new way of living and your right its going to be a shock for many..Peace,sugarcookie1

Thank you for posting..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Thank you itscocobaby..Im glad you enjoyed the thread..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

You are very welcome Night Star..thank you for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

I understand what your saying SplitInfinity, I live in the north and i see what the inner city youths are like many of them have never even put there hands in the soil to even plant a seed its a shame i hope one day to see this change..I think its wonderful that your a Hunter/Survivalist/Teacher keep up the good work ..peace,sugarcookie1

I sometimes wish i could go back to the days when I taught to the kids. It is an amazing experience to see the expresion or reaction of a kid who has seen nothing but concrete and Tar....their whole lives and while teaching them to swim...which many cannot.....find out that by holding air in their lungs....they can't sink.

Or pulling a plant out of the ground such as an INDIAN CUCUMBER....and eating one and having them find one and try eating it themselves.....then watch the smile....and the instant desire that they get to learn more.

I miss that. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Thank you theovermensch..
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm sure you do miss that..working with kids is amazing ..I grew up on a farm and my parents made sure they taught me how to survive and to stand on my own 2 feet i don't know it all but i know enough to be able to survive and make it if anything happens ..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join