It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which person will be next president?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Gingrich will only win if they want to assure the Democratic victory, then they will have just taken your money. You dont think he is a viable candidate to beat obama do you?Gingrich has no following.
Palin was brought in to destroy the Mccain candidacy. Its a big game.

Ron Paul is the only one making sense and showing true passion for this country
edit on 25-11-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Newt Gingrich is not a Mason.

To answer the original question:

Looking at the slate of Republican candidates, I'd wager that the next president is going to be Barack Obama.

Agree. Its looking like a done deal and the cycle will continue, which proves all POTUS are puppets!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dunno about Illuminati bloodlines.

I think Obama will win again in 2012. The Republican field is very, very weak.

In 2016, if Hillary doesn't run again I think the most likely Democratic nominee will be Gov. Martin O'Malley of Maryland. If Hillary runs he'll still run, but he'll be running to be her VP and/or for future name recognition. He's quite tight with the Clintons.

If the Republican candidate loses in 2012, I have no idea who will be their candidate in 2016. I think the field will largely be a reset from what it is now. Probably Rep. Paul Ryan will be a top contender, though and quite possibly the front runner.
edit on 11/25/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
Nationalise the FED and the other big banks for 10 years. But dont re-privatise the FED...Try the key bankers, put them in Jail and recover the money they stole from the US Government/Folk

I'm confused. Ron Paul would do neither of those things, and has dedicated his political life against the former. Why do you want him to be President?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
When I become President

I will implement great changes.

First of all I'm going to take action to cleanse this great country of the poisoning that has been done to our social issues by Religion.

I'm going to start a campaign to encourage Kids to embrace science and to leave ancient teachings behind, and to tolerate other races.

Tobacco and Fur products will be BANNED.

The Hunting of Animals will be banned as well, so will animal testing and experimenting.

Special rehabilitation camps will be set up in different regions of the Republic that will serve to educate people that won't accept these changes.

A special police unit, separate from civilian police will be created to enforce these laws and to deal with individuals that will no follow these laws.

The Troops abroad will come back home and, I will start talks with Mexico and Canada to start a North American Union that will erase the borders but will be lead by The United Sates. We will be sharing resources and technology. The Cartels in Mexico will be dealt with in a quick and effective way. The Mexican government will be dissolved and the US Government will control Mexico.

I will bring great changes

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

he will be a new comer an unknown motivator of people...
his name will either be Apollo ...or a Anglecized/Stylized version of Apollo

think a version of a savvy businessman like Trump
a polished public face like Romney
the aloofness of a Kissinger
a sinister side like a Brezezinski
a cold calculating side like a Cheney
a tactical, take no prisoners side like a Sharron
& a secretive side like a Svengali

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
When I become President

Tobacco and Fur products will be BANNED.

The Hunting of Animals will be banned as well, so will animal testing and experimenting.

Special rehabilitation camps will be set up in different regions of the Republic that will serve to educate people that won't accept these changes.

A special police unit, separate from civilian police will be created to enforce these laws and to deal with individuals that will no follow these laws.

I will bring great changes

I would never vote for you, if those are things you seriously wish to do.

Tobacco will never be banned. The industry is too huge and half the country would throw a fit.

Hunting animals is a necessity. Why? We need more than just vegetables to eat. I can see maybe trying to ban hunting for sport. But banning it all together would never happen.

As for your special camp to re-educate those who are resistant to your changes.... Can you say " Hitler youth"?

That last one. The special police force.... can you say "Soviet Secret Police"?

Yeah, just now. I would never vote for you and you would never get elected with such things in mind....

Ever....

Just how will this special police force deal with those who do not follow the law?Got a special "camp" for them too?Maybe a concentration camp?

If you were kidding, I apologize. Hard to tell for sure on forums sometimes.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Donald Trump

He'll get back in the race and win!

And FIRE everybody!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Barack Obama will be re-elected.

No Illuminati bloodline needed.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
Im shocked to see the media discredit Romney lately and praise Ron Paul. it seemed like Romney was the one they had all groomed and picked out to push to the top...

In my heart of hearts I want Ron Paul to be our next president. If its not him, I will have lost all hope.

Romney is 2012's version of 2008's McCain.

Dems will win again. Obama will win a second term. Basically they are getting Romney out of the way for 2016. That is all.

I wonder who is the Repo machine they are secretly grooming?

Edit. It is NOT Ron Paul. Or anyone on the ticket this cycle. It's someone new and I guess maybe even anti-Christ like.
edit on 25-11-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Please note, I am no Gingrich fan as he is too buddy buddy with all the rest of the professional conman politicians, and currently I hold my support for Ron Paul.

reply to post by TimesUp

I have never heard of him being a Mason, but from what I've researched I have yet to see any confirmation...or rejection of this claim.

Here is one article:

Q. "You were asked about world government and you said 'there is no world government'. What is your role in groups like the bohemian club, freemasonry, and that sort of thing, Council on Foreign Relations?

Gingrich: "I don't belong to the Bohemian Club, I have no role in freemasonry. And my primary activity in Council on Foreign Relations was on figuring out how to fight terrorism"

SOURCE

If you do know that he is a Mason could you please provide us with the date in which he was Raised a Master Mason and to what Lodge with city and state.

Present at early rituals? What rituals with Bush? Masonic rituals? Bush was never a Mason

In the last debate, he stated that he would round up all illegals and detain them.

Personally I don't quite disagree with this, but I would also want to hear the particulars.

reply to post by bekod

Gin?! Ugh, that crap is nasty. I am a bourbon man myself.

reply to post by Masonic Light

Sadly, I fear this. I'm not a Obama fan, but with the way our elective process works with the 2 major parties and the candidates the GOP is spitting out it is likely Obama will take 2 terms.

reply to post by muse7

Well, as a religious man, a hunter, and a staunch Constitutionalist, I am against attacks against my 1st and 2nd Amendment.

Yeah, good luck getting me to a "re-education" (aka indoctrination) camp. You can take the Good Book and my Glock from cold dead hands.

Okay, I hope to God that some NWO conspiracy theorist minds are going berzerk right now. Secret police in a free Republic? How in a free Republic can you have a secret police to enforce your agenda which goes against the Founding Document of this country? I'll tell you, it can't.

The Troops abroad will come back home and, I will start talks with Mexico and Canada to start a North American Union that will erase the borders but will be lead by The United Sates.

Again, someone's alarm better be going off.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
Nationalise the FED and the other big banks for 10 years. But dont re-privatise the FED...Try the key bankers, put them in Jail and recover the money they stole from the US Government/Folk

I'm confused. Ron Paul would do neither of those things, and has dedicated his political life against the former. Why do you want him to be President?

I did not say I wanted anybody but was giving my opinion on who would win the next election. I merely said that if Paul was the Rep then he would probably win. But he wont be so Mr all promise and no deliver to date will win.

See my later post also!

Steponomics is what is need by all major nation states to correct the balance of power and influence!!

Nationalise all the big banks for 10 years and dont re-privatise the central banks ever like the Fed!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
When I become President

I will implement great changes.

Can't tell if your post is meant to be ironic, or not.

First of all I'm going to take action to cleanse this great country of the poisoning that has been done to our social issues by Religion.

Not a fan of religion either, but you'll have to overturn the 1st Amendment to do that...and there's still a value to letting people have freedom of their beliefs, even if you don't believe in them.

I'm going to start a campaign to encourage Kids to embrace science and to leave ancient teachings behind, and to tolerate other races.

That's all good.

See, now you are getting into a some really creepy territory. Re-education camps? That never ends well, not ever.

See prior entry, though even creepier.

The Troops abroad will come back home and, I will start talks with Mexico and Canada to start a North American Union that will erase the borders but will be lead by The United Sates. We will be sharing resources and technology. The Cartels in Mexico will be dealt with in a quick and effective way. The Mexican government will be dissolved and the US Government will control Mexico.

I actually think integration of North America is both inevitable and not in itself a terrible thing, what matters is how it's done, though. The world is trending towards larger and larger power blocs and I think ultimately those will be stabilizing forces worldwide, if managed right. Mexico is a LONG way from being ready for it, though. Maybe in 100 years...maybe.
edit on 11/26/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
At this point in our political world, I'm hoping Quetzacoatl will sweep in and take the Iowa primaries by storm.

Take that, Herman Cain.

Plumed Serpent 2012!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
At this point in our political world, I'm hoping Quetzacoatl will sweep in and take the Iowa primaries by storm.

Screw that. Cthulhu for President. Why settle for a lesser evil?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Is the lesser of two evils better than the evil of two lessers?

Cthulu/Quetzacoatl 2012!!!

Can't possibly do any more damage than what we've got in the last 80 years!

Probably won't get any DNC or RNC support, though.

Cutting into their leadership styles.

Same general political philosophy too.

They'd better run as independants.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Cthulhu for President.

Unlikely. The AP is reporting that he once paid out a million bucks after being accused of sexual harrassment by Yog-Sothoth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join