It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which person will be next president?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i've read many posts regarding the presidency of the united states. the one in particular always comes out after the election is over is the illuminati blood line and how that determined who got elected.

so i ask this now before the election.

which candidate will be elected according to illuminati bloodline?

we still have the current president: obama
we have a list of republican candidates: perry, cain, bachman, romney, paul, gingrich

so all you who study illuminati history, which one will it be?

i look forward to hearing the feedback on this one.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I had to think long and hard and then the answer came...... the one who gets the most votes !!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Why is this in the Secret Societies section? This itself is a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
thread

I started a thread on this very subject ^^^

Anyways, feel free to look at it. As far as i know, no one has the bloodlines on here.
We did sort out somethings about the past so.

Check it out

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Newt Gingrich.
He's a confirmed Mason.
Icke thinks that he is a reptilian or that he was at least present at early rituals with Bush #1,

Gingrich's ideas are in step with the NWO and he will lead the way in Americas global clamp down.

In the last debate, he stated that he would round up all illegals and detain them.
That would work out well for all of the FEMA detention camps that we hear so much about, springing up everywhere.

I figure within 3 months of his first term, false flag, caused by patriots or illegals, and then boom!

GingRich

link   
reply to post by subfab

just by look at the name i can say this one Gingrich, not being sarcastic but pointing out the obvious, take the first 3 letters of this name: Gin, the drink of the Illuminati G what words best describes their desires ? Gold, Global, Government... and last what they all desire the most and to be is... Rich, add all this and you get Gingrich the real frosting is the first name Newt new t as in new teacher... North Elite Wise Tactful... then the blood line not of the blood it self , but of the same fellowship www.biography.com... just a few, Nelson Rockefeller,Ronald Reagan and Dick Cheney

link   
Im shocked to see the media discredit Romney lately and praise Ron Paul. it seemed like Romney was the one they had all groomed and picked out to push to the top...

In my heart of hearts I want Ron Paul to be our next president. If its not him, I will have lost all hope.

link   
Im shocked to see the media discredit Romney lately and praise Ron Paul. it seemed like Romney was the one they had all groomed and picked out to push to the top...

In my heart of hearts I want Ron Paul to be our next president. If its not him, I will have lost all hope.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Whoever wins the next Presidential elections in Nov next year will be the man every American deserves. Now I hope they have wised up and vote Ron Paul but I've got a feeling another puppet idiot will be voted in because a majority of Americans are still a marble in a tin can. Shake it around some and all it makes is noise.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I see people talking about voting on here...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

"After Obama in 2016? I'm not sure." - The glass is half full kinda guy

"A Republican" - The glass is half empty kinda guy

"Ron Paul" - I'm glad there is something to drink in that glass kinda guy

"There won't be another president" - The glass is thirsty kinda guy

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Speaking of so-called "bloodlines", Kerry had a more royal bloodline than W, yet didnt get the election.

Cannot really go by this "bloodline" stuff therefore.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by subfab

just by look at the name i can say this one Gingrich, not being sarcastic but pointing out the obvious, take the first 3 letters of this name: Gin, the drink of the Illuminati G what words best describes their desires ? Gold, Global, Government... and last what they all desire the most and to be is... Rich, add all this and you get Gingrich the real frosting is the first name Newt new t as in new teacher... North Elite Wise Tactful... then the blood line not of the blood it self , but of the same fellowship www.biography.com... just a few, Nelson Rockefeller,Ronald Reagan and Dick Cheney

I'm sorry bekod, but I your entire post in this guy's voice:

wgtccdn.wegotthiscovered.netdna-cdn.com...

edit on 25-11-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

so far we have good ol' newt.

illuminati bloodline/brotherhood woud be well represented with this guy.

the reason i posted this question is to see if we can predict who will win the next election based entirely on the illuminati theory.

-subfab
edit on 25-11-2011 by subfab because: spell check

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

GINGRICH: Given the holiday season we are now entering I cant help but see the name "Grinch" within his name. In fact I see "GI-Grinch" (where "GI" stands for "Government Issued"). The Gingrich who stole the nomination???

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Obama if anyone other than Paul gets the Rep job. If he does then Paul!!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by subfab

Newt Gingrich.
He's a confirmed Mason.
Icke thinks that he is a reptilian or that he was at least present at early rituals with Bush #1,

Gingrich's ideas are in step with the NWO and he will lead the way in Americas global clamp down.

In the last debate, he stated that he would round up all illegals and detain them.
That would work out well for all of the FEMA detention camps that we hear so much about, springing up everywhere.

I figure within 3 months of his first term, false flag, caused by patriots or illegals, and then boom!

GingRich

confirmed? how about you tell us what lodge Newt was raised in. Not that I don't believe you or anything, it's just that I cannot find anything saying Newt is a Freemason other than you. I like him, I think he knows how stuff works in the background, I don't think he should be president.
edit on 25-11-2011 by network dude because: wrong poster

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It'll be Romney/Christie. I think the useful tool of the NWO - Obama - has been used up and so they'll switch parties and put in someone 'new' ... (but not really new, ya' know). The NWO is probably regreting using Obama by now. Betchya even they are thinking ... what a lazy inept joke he is.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think the 8 year cycle will continue unless Paul gets the Rep job. If Obama gets in maybe more of the same, same, no difference. Then again there might be a few surprising things happen!.

If Obama gets in again he should adopt Steponomics.

Nationalise the FED and the other big banks for 10 years. But dont re-privatise the FED

Try the key bankers, put them in Jail and recover the money they stole from the US Government/Folk

But he wont be able to do that!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Newt Gingrich is not a Mason.

To answer the original question:

Looking at the slate of Republican candidates, I'd wager that the next president is going to be Barack Obama.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join