It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Holocaust On The Rise... Again?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

This is something I have tried to ask folks multiple times, why does everyone think that Bob is a creep.
I guess, the masses over the course of time must have all seen the same thing.
I can't wait for Bobs inevitable punishment.

Star on yer post.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Well regarded by whom? Bill Orielly? George Bush? Blair?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I'm sorry, do you knowwhat a holocaust is, theRhenn? It's not a word you can just use for any old thing.

You're comparing spoken ignorance to the mass murder of over twelve million human beings.

Don't do that.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I don't agree. In war, everything is permitted That's how you win a war. If you bind yourself to rules in war, then you just give your enemy the upper hand.

We killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Germans in WW2. Nuked 2 cities in Japan. Necessary acts to end a war.

You either have peace and the rule of law, or war and utter brutality. There is no middle ground.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Whilst I agree with some of the comments and opinions I think I have to have my say, I understand that not all Jewish people are evil the same as not all blacks are criminals, same as not all bankers are money grabbing, same as not all Pagans are satan worshippers but you see the problem?.
We are all very good at tarring a specific community with the same brush, Muslims are all potentially suicide bombers right?.
Isn't it about time that the leaders of the Jewish community moved on a bit, its almost like they want to remind us of something terrible that happened in the past then like ANYTHING else that was terrible in the PAST is bound to be remembered and lamented on.
YES it happened but for goodness sake MOVE ON and get on with your lives, no amount of reminising will ever change the fact it happened, we people TODAY were not responsible for it so why should we be made to be the ones to blame?.
The holocaust, slavery for the blacks, the English attrocities in the US before independance and ANYOTHER event in the past happened, YES grieve for a while the move on and remember it as the years go by but DO NOT keep forcing it down the throats of others to what ever purpose, sympathy? Anger?
After all its like a wound its NEVER going to heal if you keep scratching at it to remind your friends that you suffered.
All your going to is antagonise someone into picking on you again after all how many times have YOU heard a parent say to a crying child " Be quiet or I'll give you something to really cry about"?.

Allow the healing to begin and only weakness allows it to keep festering and ONLY the desperate for attention or sympathy will use it as an excuse to get their own way. So I for one WILL NOT ask for forgivness that it happened I was not there, I for one WILL NOT allow it to be used to call me anti-semitic if I DO NOT lament over the past.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I'm sorry, do you knowwhat a holocaust is, theRhenn? It's not a word you can just use for any old thing.

You're comparing spoken ignorance to the mass murder of over twelve million human beings.

Don't do that.

....again is the key word here. So you're saying, since it already happened once, it can never happen again?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks to TrueAmerican, I would like to add yet another link of interest.

Cairo rally: One day we'll kill all Jews

To answer a specific question about Bob..

Do you not think for a second religion might have something to do with it? Still, do you feel that those Jews should have been slaughtered and burned as they were? Because Bob is a creep?

From the history I have read... The jews lived side my side with the arabs and muslims for many a year. Why would they feel subjigated by the jews when the jews didnt own that land at the time. The arabs and muslims did. Jews were taxed, this is a fact. They were taxed on their beliefs as christians were.

What I find with 120 women calling Jews a creep is the fact that they prefer to wipe them clean out of history.. Extinction level event.. So... what exactly constitutes the extermination of all Jews... ALL Jews!

This also brings something else to mind.. Wether or not I should have to pay reporations for something that happen 200 years before my birth... In the same sense.. That's exactly what the worldly masses seem to be expecting from ALL Jews. When I say the worldly masses, I dont mean all people. I mean it generaly as people use the term zionist and semites.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"This also brings something else to mind.. Wether or not I should have to pay reporations for something that happen 200 years before my birth..."

But it is expected that the average 25-year-old German man with a wife and two children that he works for in the hope of providing them with a nice life should give part of his earnings, in the form of taxes, as reparations to the Jews for something that happened before his 45-year-old father or even his 65-year-old grandfather was born?

Stop. Take a deep breath. Do you smell that? I detect the faint scent of double standards in the air.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

I never said reperations were right. Dont put words in my mouth, chum.

I dont feel it's right for Germans to get taxed for such things either. Still, it does not justify what is going on.

Who do you blame double standards on? I seriously hope you do not refer to my stance, because I would love to see where i've mentioned such a thing.

Since it seems you havnt read the OP, but probably picked apart certain words or terms... A lil advice for ya...

Stay on topic please.
edit on 26-11-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Your thread, as I understood it, was dealing with the question of why antisemitism exists on such a large scale.
I began with a quote from your post to establish that you understood the concept of rejecting guilt forced on you for the actions of your ancestors.
I am also sure you have heard of the stereotypical 'money-grubbing jew"
I then gave an example of how/why many in Germany today might accept that stereotype as every paycheck they see money taken from their wages to be given to Jews for the actions of their ancestors.
I had expected you, based on your quote, to reply that 'Yes, I can understand why they might hold a less than nice view of Jews. I can even understand how they might feel they are being 'robbed' by Jews and how that might result in antisemitic feelings.
From there you could expand that thought to all the other people having such reparation demands made of them and how many wonder if there were no concentration camps in the middle east, how other people's lands could be given to the Jews as a form of reparation for actions committed in Europe by people now dead.
So if we assume most of the world agrees with you when you say

"This also brings something else to mind.. Wether or not I should have to pay reporations for something that happen 200 years before my birth..."

Perhaps the whole world is sick of the Jews making demands and attempting to force guilt trips on them for something none of them were involved with with the possible exception of a few people now 80-years-old or older.
How many countries not paying reparations nevertheless will take taxpayer money to build museums and monuments to teach their children (read: another generation) why they should feel guilty?
The end result is today when I begin to hear about the 'poor persecuted Jew' I try to be honest and say 'I don't care. I am bored to death with the subject. I don't want to hear about it. I refuse to feel guilty about it. I was not part of it nor did I support it at the time. Enough already'

I am then informed that making such a statement will result in the 'thought police' branding me antisemitic and in many countries I could be fined or imprisoned if when speaking aloud I do not lie and claim to care. Thanks to the Jews total honesty has been outlawed in some countries. Gosh golly gee. It can't be the Jews. There must be something wrong me to think outlawing a persons right to express their honest opinion is wrong.
So they take people's money to make up for crimes they did not commit
They take people's money to finance the educating of their young as to why they should continue to allow this theft for another generation
They have outlawed free speech in many countries. You may be allowed to have an opinion but when asked to speak it aloud you are legally obligated to remain silent, lie or face fine/imprisonment.
These things, being endorsed by the Jewish community must therefore be correct and any who disagree are obviously deranged neo-nazi antisemitics.
I feel much sympathy for what happened to the Jews but I also feel a great deal of sympathy for what happened to the Roma gypsies, to the original New Zealand aborigines, to the Native Americans and the current people being killed in the Gaza strip.Do you think..???....Could it be ...??? that the claim that Jewish suffering was for one reason or another, more important than the suffering of these other people might be viewed as obnoxious by some? No no, of course not. Silly me.
But enough of me. You still have not answered my question as to what you suspect the reason is?
Are you going with a three-thousand-year-old conspiracy by Nazis?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Don't do that.

....again is the key word here. So you're saying, since it already happened once, it can never happen again?

The point is that for you to paint current issues with the word "holocaust", you are distorting the actual meaning of the word, which was the organized mass slaughter of millions of European Jews spearheaded by Hitler and executed by Nazi Germany, Vichy, Romania......... lets just say most of Europe.

Its a common thing for politicians to use the words "holocaust" and "Genocide" to describe events that technically do not qualify as Genocides, and therefore muddles the history of true genocide and the meaning of the word. (like, the Bosnian Genocide, for instance)

en.wikipedia.org...

Your point is a good one, that anti-semitism may be on the rise, which is always a sign of things beginning to worsen. Its just to say that the holocaust might be starting to happen again is unquestionably false.
edit on 26-11-2011 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Don't do that.

where do you count the 20 million russians who were killed?

i guess they aren't important and history shouldn't account for them... after all, they aren't jewish...
edit on 11/11/27 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No, I'm saying that you cannot compare slurs to human death. By doing so you cheapen those deaths (though in the case of the Holocaust, you would certainly not be the first to wipe yourself with people's remains)

Perhaps the word you're looking for is "antisemitism?"

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

i guess they aren't important and history shouldn't account for them... after all, they aren't jewish...

Only 6 million killed in the holocaust were Jewish. There were another six million made up of everyone else. The term also refers to those killed as German prisoners. Most of those Russian deaths did not happen as POW's, but in the Eastern front itself.

I suppose you could call the deaths of everyone in that war a holocaust - a mass sacrifice. But generally it refers to the mass murder carried out by Germany against prisoners in german captivity. extra DIV

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Don't do that.

Of course they count, every civilian and military casualty during the war counts, and nobody ever denies that. But only in the case of the Jews was there a program of total extermination we now, as a result of the Holocaust, refer to as "genocide".

The Holocaust was historically unique and significant, and is an extremely usable past for coming to terms with the war in the postwar period. Ultimate example of villainy.

Its not even the fact that they were Jews that is significant, and anyone worth their word won't hesitate to admit that. Its just an extremely usable example of the senselessness of people killing people.
edit on 27-11-2011 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
here is an article about Christian Holocausts.

The Ottoman Muslims were blamed.

On 9 September 1997, a series of speakers and memorial services, honoring the memory of the 3.5 million Christians who were murdered by Turkish persecutions from 1894-1923, were held in the greater Baltimore Washington area. The memorial service was conducted by the choirs of St. Mary's Armenian Church, St. Katherine's Greek Orthodox Church, Fr. George Alexson of St. Katherine's, Fr. Vertanes Katayjian of St. Mary's and other Orthodox clergy.
The 75th anniversary of the Christian Holocaust was memorialized on 9 September 1997, the date in 1922 of the destruction of the city of Smyrna. This memorial honors the memory of over 3.5 million Christians who were murdered by Turkish persecutions from 1894-1923. Not only was this the memorial of the Holocaust of Smyrna (now Izmir) and the martyrdom of Smyrna's Metropolitan Chrysostomos, but also of the 3.5 million Christians who perished during the first Holocaust of this century. But the events of 1922 are not an isolated incident. The atrocities committed by Turkish forces against a civilian population began before WW1 and have never ended. This event seeks to expose the continuum of a Turkish campaign of persecution, deportation, and murder designed to rid Asia of its Christian populace.

The Orthodox Christian Holocaust

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have heard this question many times. Why focus on the Jews? Even if what they are doing to the Palestinians is wrong there are many much more grievous crimes being committed by other governments. Why then does everyone seem to focus on poor Israel?
Perhaps it is because the exploitation of child labor in China. the Turkish slaughter of Kurds and the genocides being committed in other parts of the world are not being financed by my tax dollars. But when a building in the Gaza strip is blown up killing eight women and fourteen children because it was suspected of housing a Hamas leader I am aware the jet the missile was fired from was probably payed for by U.S. tax dollars and even the missile used was provided by us.
This tends to make the murders committed by Israel seem a tad more personal than those committed in other nations.
My apologies to the OP for bring Israel into the discussion but it was impossible to respond to the question without doing so.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well, I don't know of many countries/religions that pay a massive force of internet trolls to skew polls, disrupt discussions, and spread hatred around the internet.

I beg to Differ.

(Second Line)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
I have heard this question many times. Why focus on the Jews? Even if what they are doing to the Palestinians is wrong there are many much more grievous crimes being committed by other governments. Why then does everyone seem to focus on poor Israel?
Perhaps it is because the exploitation of child labor in China. the Turkish slaughter of Kurds and the genocides being committed in other parts of the world are not being financed by my tax dollars. But when a building in the Gaza strip is blown up killing eight women and fourteen children because it was suspected of housing a Hamas leader I am aware the jet the missile was fired from was probably payed for by U.S. tax dollars and even the missile used was provided by us.
This tends to make the murders committed by Israel seem a tad more personal than those committed in other nations.
My apologies to the OP for bring Israel into the discussion but it was impossible to respond to the question without doing so.

no no no, no apologies needed. That's a perfect point of view that could very well be a pretty big reason for the problems we see today. Dont get me wrong. The killing of any race, creed, religion, is bad, vile, and incidious. I could paint a picture for many diffrent peoples that are affected, and that would leave me making threads for days, and on some subjects I have very little knowledge of. I'm sure others could better paint that picture than I.

From my perspective, the Jews as a whole, not as a government or just a country, but all combined are suffering for the sake of the few. We had a witch hunt against muslims after 9/11 and still today. Once again, due to the ignorance of humanity... Though, the hatred for Jews in general seems to prevail above even the hatred of muslims.

I can believe that the eternal conflict between these two peoples may also be the cause. Perhaps people are simply tired of it all and most are looking for a final end to the conflic, and what I fear about it is, I really do believe WWII can happen again. Perhaps in a diffrent country, but still and all. Look at the similarities in the US as compared to Nazi actions and activities at the time. It would only take one influentual leader to make the past a reality today.

It's silly to think that it could not happen again. From the looks of it, if the world turns on Israel, *the government*, the people will certainly suffer and go back into perdition. There are far too many countries that would jump at any chance to kill Jews for the sake of their kind. I for one would lothe to see such a thing happen to Jews or any peoples on this earth, no matter what their leaders have done.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your post once more seems to be trying to portray the Jew as the eternal victim.
You mention how conditions in the U.S. today closely resemble those of pre-Nazi Germany and how it would take only one forceful leader to perhaps, get the American public to continue along that path.
Perhaps we live in different worlds.
Yes there is a great deal of antisemitism in the U.S. today but I don't believe it comes anywhere close to the level of Islamic phobia in this country.
Should another holocaust actually occur in America in the future it is much more probable that it would be Muslims marched into camps and ovens. This is due to the unbelievable amount of anti-Islamic propaganda being put out by the ...???? Mormon controlled press???...the Islamic controlled press???....the Jehovah witness' controlled press?? I see no equivalent anti-semitic press. But perhaps it's just me. Could you point me to a few New York Times article implying that Israel needs to be bombed? Something from the Washington Post or Time Magazine? Please, not an article printed up on someone's copy machine for a newspaper with a circulation of forty-five. Something from a major media outlet.
I'm not sure who it is but someone seems to be influencing the major press outlets to encourage the eradication of all Muslims.
Please notice this week all the headlines about the possibility that Iran may desire to build nuclear weapons. Obviously we must bomb them back to the stone age. Yet the press is totally oblivious to the nuclear weapons possessed by Israel. Must be that damn Mormon influence again.
That innocent Jews may suffer. I agree totally.
Should our idiots in Washington argue with the idiots in Moscow about how close someone's troops may be stationed to some island in the butt end of the world it is possible that WWIII might begin and nuclear missiles begin flying all over with the result that some God-fearing farmer in Ohio who wants only to raise his family in peace and has no quarrel with his neighbors is blown to smithereens along with his family, friends and neighbors. Hell, they even blew up the dog.
Should we blame the Russians? Do not our own idiots in Washington deserve some blame and shouldn't we deserve some blame if we do nothing to attempt to remove war-mongering idiots from our government?
I do, sincerely believe that the average kind Jew just trying to get by like everybody else will suffer for the actions of the elitist among his group. And? What's new? This isn't true of every common man on the planet?
But like every common man on the planet does he not share some of the blame if he does not try to protect the rest of the world against his idiot leaders and rein them in?
If Daddy keeps throwing hand grenades over the fence in the back yard and you do nothing to stop him are you free from blame when someone suddenly throws one back? Can you justifiably cry "unfair" is someone besides Daddy is hurt?
Bottom line...the innocent Jew may suffer for the actions of his leaders...Welcome to planet Earth. The Jew wants equality? Well he has it. Every innocent Christian, Muslim, Hindu and materialist may suffer for the actions of their leaders...and?

As for all those countries eager to kill their Jews. Yes, yes, Of course. The reason the Iranian Jews are refusing to migrate to Israel is ???? Well I'm sure it's those evil Muslims preventing them, yes? They must be suffering terribly under these Muslims rulers and would be only too eager to find some refuge where they would be safe and so again, they refuse to move to Israel because....because.....come on give a hand here.....because.....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join