It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This An Obsession, Connection, "Re-Awakening" Or Deceit?- My Growing Entanglement With Ra & My

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is my first post in the paranormal studies forum and I'm hoping that there are some people here who can provide some ideas, speculation etc.

Is This An Obsession, Connection, "Re-Awakening" Or Deceit?- My Growing Entanglement With Ra & My Intuition

Firstly, I consider myself to be quite spiritually aware so to speak. I see life within all creations, understand there is a world well beyond the parallels of our physical earth, look in to the ancient world religions and practices as much as I can along with all manner of esoteric beliefs. I am also quite aware of my heritage and the regions/peoples/roots that have compiled themselves to form me as a being. Mums side; Maltese which is a combination of Sicillian, Phoenician, North African Arab, Spanish, Greek with the language being a north African dialect of Arabic which I speak. Dads side; Isle Of Mann, which is Celtic mixed with some scandinavian due to viking conquest, Mixed Brittish due to emigration to Australia, I have also heard of some Maori (Native New Zealander) being in there a few generations ago.. I have always felt a stronger connection to my Maltese heritage and have learnt the history, culture and language through my grandmother, great-grand mother (rest her soul) and other members of that side of the family.

Just thought I'd provide some background as I believe there may potentially be a connection in what I am experiencing with ancestry (specifically the North African/Arabic portion). And during my earlier years (up until about 15, I am 23 now) considered myself of the religion I was baptised; Roman Catholic. From 15 onwards I searched elsewhere for answers as I realised the contradictions and hypocritical nature of Catholocism and Christianity in general.

As of roughly 6-8 weeks ago, I was hit with a 'lightning bolt' that initiated my theorising on; God being a combination of the sun and our earth. The sun being the male in this instance providing fertilisation upon the female receptacle which in turn produces all life.

This tied in with my admittedly, basic knowledge of the ancient Egyptian deities and led me to theorise on the sun being Ra/Horus and the earth being Hathor/Isis. This theory also leads to speculation on the holy trinity with self being the third.

Since then, Ra has continued to retain a presence both in my conscious and sub-conscious. Each day as my skin is blessed with the rising sun and throughout the course of the day, Ra is in my thoughts and on the tip of my tongue.

I also started assessing the geometry of the eye of Ra;

Specifically in relation to sacred geometry, creativity and the 'inner third eye' found within thyself. I am also having visions of the eye and at times a pair of eyes staring back at me.

I know a lot of people believe that the eye of Ra/Horus (Ra Horakhty, the culmination of Ra and Horus) is an evil symbol but Egyptian mythology and research indicates Ra being the God of the sun, light and the one creator. I have actively searched for evidence to the contrary to no avail. I know 'the eye' is used by secret societies etc. however, it is historically the all-seeing eye of God and I believe these freaks are trying to replicate God but that's for another thread.

All religions in history including Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and Judaism have encouraged a spiritual journey and reflection within oneself also stating that 'God' is within all of us. My inner voice, or intuition is encouraging me to praise Ra as the one God above all, the creator and architect of the mulitverse. As intuition has it, this will culminate in a higher understanding.

Funnily enough, earlier in the year m girlfriend found a shop selling small statues/ornaments of Egyptian deities and purchased one for me as a present due to my interest in ancient Egypt and (I'm willing to write it off as sheer coincidence but find it to be somewhat relevant) you guessed it, I received a statue of Ra.

To surmise, my intuition is leading me directly to worship and follow the path of Ra. The mere mention of his name stirs a feeling of utmost respect, grace, praise, devotion and power within me. I have even been so bold to speculate that, "as God is within all of us" I could manifest as a prophet of or reincarnation of Ra or that, somewhere perhaps in a past life or through ancestral entanglement that Ra was instrumental.

I am worried though that I may be being deceived by beings or spirits who would use this to lead me completely astray form my mission for inner peace and understanding...or that I am losing my marbles.

Would love to hear the thoughts/input from others who have perhaps had a similar experience or possess more knowledge in this area than myself.

Oh and last week for my 23rd birthday I received a gold crucifix necklace from my parents and a silver one from my girlfriend, not that I am Christian- from Mum it is more jewellery related to our Maltese ethnicity and from my girlfriend also simply ornamental however, the significance of the Christian cross in relation to the Egyptian Ankh (Wikipedia; Ankh) as wella s the symbology of the sun wheel of a cross. And back to the trinity through unintentional symbology, the two deities ranked and represented by gold, silver and myself in flesh..

P.S Please don't come here with negativity or ridicule as I am seeking constructive input.

edit on 23/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Funny that you got around to mention reincarnation as that thought entered my mind after your first few lines.I think you may be having a past life memory but am not an expert.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Some have actually speculated that Ra came from AldebaRan

Apparently Hitler and the Nazis were utterly fascinated with Aldebaran and its connection with the Great Pyramid/Egyptians.

Who's knows brother, im right around your generation and i too feel a very, incredibly strong vibration within.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have always been drawn to egyptian ornaments, hieroglyphics. I say good morning to the sun when I am watching it rise and I believe that without the love of the sun and earth we could not survive. Everything has a male/female, yin/yang, thing going to keep the balance. The ancient egyptians even worshipped the scarab beetle because they believed it rolled the sun across the earth. Everything is connected. It is humans who are upsetting the balance of the male/female.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses and time taken to read my post guys

Whilst I'm familiar with the Nazi occult connection, particularly to the sun expressed via the swastika I wasn't aware of the Aldebaran connection- will have to look in to it but the translation of Aldebaran (Arabic) is "the follower" which does not align with the purpose or existence of Ra.

Guess, I'll continue looking inward and see if I can't open that 3rd eye up!

ETA: I have also had the thought that Ra could be making a return to us and to add another piece of what's a mysterious puzzle, since I was roughly 3 I have had a heavy interest/connection to eagles,hawks, falcons etc. plus the national animal of Malta is the falcon.- again, willing to write it off to coincidence but still worthy of note.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Keep up the search.
"The path to enlightenment" anagrammed is:"Note phi length math tenet."
and
"The Golden Ratio " anagrammed is:"Ra lightened too"
furthermore:
"Order out of Chaos" anagrammed is:" Roof touches Road."

Do you know a structure in which the "roof touches road"?
Well that would be a pyramid ,boys and girls!

Oh yes ,and also
"Barack Hussein Obama" anagrammed is:"A sob! Amun Ra ,he is back!"
"Barack Hussein Obama" anagrammed is also: "Horus, I be back as a man."

Not to say Obama is Ra , but maybe his return coincides with the times
we now live in.

Oh yeah baby! We hot now!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
My name is Rabee, which means Spring in Arabic.
Spring= Reborn
I remember my past life
My mayan sun sign is sun
I have deep connection with the Sun
Ra is important to me aswell

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenSpeaks

Keep up the search.
"The path to enlightenment" anagrammed is:"Note phi length math tenet."
and
"The Golden Ratio " anagrammed is:"Ra lightened too"
furthermore:
"Order out of Chaos" anagrammed is:" Roof touches Road."

Do you know a structure in which the "roof touches road"?
Well that would be a pyramid ,boys and girls!

Oh yes ,and also
"Barack Hussein Obama" anagrammed is:"A sob! Amun Ra ,he is back!"
"Barack Hussein Obama" anagrammed is also: "Horus, I be back as a man."

Not to say Obama is Ra , but maybe his return coincides with the times
we now live in.

Oh yeah baby! We hot now!

Thanks man! Will do.

The only problem with those anagrams is that the English language is too far a step from the traditional tongues spoken by our ancient ancestors (it was latin at the time of the Egyptian dynasties) and I personally don't find them overly reliable as they can be manipulated to say other things aslo, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
My name is Rabee, which means Spring in Arabic.
Spring= Reborn
I remember my past life
My mayan sun sign is sun
I have deep connection with the Sun
Ra is important to me aswell

That's awesome understanding of yourself!

What do you remember of your past life? Is there just the one?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Basically in my last life i had committed suicide because i didn't feel loved. I also have experienced what i call "multiverse" where i was viewing a different version of me.

Alot of my spiritual experiences happened after my awakening. Enjoy yours, its a fun ride to be on

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Have you read the "Law of One, Ra Material"?
At first that is what I thought that was what your title was referring to.

It is a collection of 5 books, that documents the channeling sessions of the "Ra" entity.
Carla Rueckert , Don Elkins & Jim McCarty started a paranormal research group in the 70's, & in the early 80's started channeling Ra.
It is (to me!) a mind blowing read, & at times very hard to understand, but one who's answers resonate deep within me.
Heres a brief description-

Millions of years ago the consciousness of the planet Venus blended into the “social memory complex” known in Earth’s history as Ra. When such a blending has taken place the primary method for such civilizations to further their evolution and union with the Creator is by offering their service to less advanced civilizations who call for aid in their own evolution. Eleven thousand years ago Ra answered such a call from the Egyptians and for a short time walked the Earth in order to teach the Law of One in person. At a later time Ra also built many of the pyramids for use by the Egyptians in healing and initiation, but because the Egyptians worshipped Ra as a god and distorted Ra’s teaching of the Law of One, Ra was forced to leave the Egyptians and wait for another opportunity to balance the distortions in the Law of One for which it felt responsible. On January 15, 1981, our research group was unexpectedly contacted by Ra when one of our members went into deep trance seemingly quite by accident. The format of the contact was quickly defined as question and answer only, and the first 26 sessions of the on-going contact were collected in Book One of THE LAW OF ONE. This book describes the mechanics of the spiritual evolution in which each entity on Earth is now participating and methods for accelerating that evolution.

It seems that the Egyptians mistook Ra as a God instead of an advanced teacher.
The books may fill in some blanks for you given your interest with Ra.
Be sure to check out 'A Wanderers Handbook' in the links!
You can read them all online here-

LL Research, The Law Of One

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I just want to second the Law of One suggestion. It has been some seriously profound material that is a great read and very thought provoking even for those who read it as fiction. Personally, It has changed my life for the better.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! I've been reading but you can only read excerpts

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Start at session 1 and you can read the entire thing.

Here is a link to Session 1 - Question 1: Law of One - Question 1

Love and light, brother.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
we are all deceived to some extent, no worries! You say you have a connection with egypt then have no doubt, you cant deny it is there. also look at it this way there are not many people with this connection, the ones who are deceived are the blind not the awake. it is an honor to talk with you.

TRUST

top topics

join