It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from France !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm french, and I started reading this forums 2 years ago, I don't exactly remember why.
Now, I mostly come here to keep myself informed on various alternative news, especially about middle-east, global riots, and evident lies/scandals from the politician/media/über-industries.
I know register to thank, star, and flag an Egyptian member who just reported everything I wanted to know about the second revolution there.

On a personal side, I think we're not alone in the universe, but I don't know to what extend exactly. I just think it's closer than we suppose.
I think politician/media/über-industries are lying to us most of the time, in fact I just imagine them just like a giant evil, just seeking powers and money, no matter the despair they cause to and on earth (I simplify)

Better news, I can now star, and flag

See you later...

(sorry for my english, in France we're usually bad in languages :p )

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Vive la France de la Grèce!!

Welcome to ats

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Salut!

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy the ride..

Happy Huntin'

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Hi, and thanks

I didn't talked about Greece, but I'm trying to follow what you are doing there, I think you may be the starting point of the People European Revolution. People are definatly still not ready here in France, but things come fast. I'm watching what I can, there's no news inFrance about Greece. The last main news we had about Greece was about your new representant 'nomination' (can't remember his name).

I'm waiting for the fire to extend, talking about this mess to everyone listening...

edit on 23-11-2011 by Stouf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Bon jour! Welcome!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stouf

Hi from America, I know how much you French love us
it goes both ways.
I'm glad you are a member now, hope to read your posts in the future.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Howdy, welcome and hope you have fun make some friends and have some laughs.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Very cool, one language I always wish I learned earlier was French. Slowly learning, emphasis on slowly; but surely!

new topics

top topics

join