It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons are our friends. Here's how I know and why I say that.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

This was a beautiful thread. A passing of higher knowledge was concurred and accepted. It is rare to see such a straightforward exchange.

Now only if we can forgive God for creating the demons and Satan. Forgive me for that, but I have more.

God treasures and treats us as the strongest/best things in existence while Satan makes us the weakest/worst. Thus it is God faith in us not our faith in him that keeps the clock ticking.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
EDIT: I do wonder though why a higher thinking individual like yourself chose to use the word 'demon' though. Methinks subconsciously you like a bit of controversy

edit on 24/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

lol. You might could say that. Controversial topics get more attention.

Tell me about it. That or vague happy feel good ones. I swear my next thread I'll just cover in pictures of lolcats or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I think it's your mind 'dreaming' in a waking state. It's not real.

BUT... What if angels/demons as we have known them, on rare occasions, are REAL and ALIEN. They were once like us, long ago. But because of advanced knowledge and technology they were able to cross universal barriers that once constrained them like they now constrain us. They see us in a similar way that we see animals and lower forms of life. Perhaps they even made us.

Maybe we're them, but don't know it yet?

If there is a way to travel across the universe almost instantly and to exist almost as pure energy then it's almost a foregone conclusion that it has already been achieved previously. Since the universe is billions of years old then it's likely that intelligent life somewhere else evolved to this point. Once they reached it, the whole of the universe became their domain.

Maybe all of life is the offspring of these 'gods'.

The other possibility is that there's no way to instantly travle across the universe or to exist as pure energy. Or maybe no intelligent life has yet solved the riddles that prevent us from doing so. In fact, we might be the only hope this universe has of ever crossing the universal distances.

What if a faction of these gods have set aside areas of the universe where the inhabitants are kept isolated and cut off from the universal wholeness? Could we be cut off? Or maybe this is only temporary. Maybe when we die we will rejoin the universal wholeness. Perhaps this is a virtual reality that the 'gods' participate in. They come here to unwind or to forget, momentarily?
edit on 24-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

And now I realize. It's form changes in accordance with my conception of it. I think of it as evil and it tortures me. Every time I meditate, I feel emotionally drained afterwards. My girlfriend and I's relationship has been suffering. Just now I was meditating, and I found the courage to see it as something good. For the first time, it became good. I think I had a meditative breakthrough. I have been in bondage to this thing ever since it came into my room. I haven't been able to effectively meditate. Now that the demon and I are friends, though, it seems like I might be able to move into a state of mind where friendliness is. From there, I expect that i will be able to communicate with the more angelic forms.

What I am basically saying is that angels and demons are manifestations of the same thing and the way it manifests itself to you depends on your state of mind. I think that the angel/demon is responsible for the creation of form. Hence the quote, "Let US make man in OUR image".

Yep, don't think outside the box, there's only another box. Learn to use the boxes to your advantage.

What you are describing is a very effective method of dream control for lucid dreaming.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It always strikes me as amazing how personal suffering can make people so much more reasonable.

In my opinion, the more simple, the better. And you made a good point about being able to go to other things without having to maintain a personal awareness and compassion for the demon. Once you accept God, and invoke his presence and strength through prayer, He stays by you. Your mind is truly free from the overwhelming presence of the 'other side', which creeps beneath consciousness. And even if you feel it, simply readjust your awareness towards God, and the influence vanishes.

Its so simple.

I've read so much into Hinduism, Buddhism, Zen, Gnosticism, and none of these systems can touch the utter simplicity of living IN God, knowing that everything IS God, and understanding that Gods true desire for man is that we call on him. which is why he puts us through these trying situations to begin with.

This world is a void. A scary, and evil place when you don't have knowledge to FILL that void.. It causes us to suffer. This feeling of pain forces us to become aware of our need for the other; the other is always present, always imminent, it just takes knowledge to become aware of it. So, the process of this world is like this: Suffering -> humility -> recognition of the other, source of creation, being and existence. Humility is making a void within YOURSELF, allowing the other room to live within you.

Doesn't matter what you call the other. The Natives of North America have a beautiful name for Him: Wakan Tanka - the "Great Mystery", the Great spirit that fills all. The Hebraic tradition calls him YHVH - which is a profound concept in itself and constituent letters. Islam calls him Allah, in Hinduism, Brahma... In simple English, God.

There's no need to go on by yourself, when the fact of the matter is, were meant to seek the other, this world and its obstacles are designed to lead us towards this awareness, beyond the self, beyond the ego, INTO Him, which paradoxically, brings him into us, into nature, uniting the divine masculine with the divine feminine.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I believe you see what you need to see. This is the OP journey. As for demons hell and satan. I dont believe they exist. My god is a loving god that only wants us to learn on earth not suffer for eternity. And the western versions of religion are just fear mongering sheeple into following them. God wants us to love him and eachother as the divine beings we really are.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

This was a beautiful thread. A passing of higher knowledge was concurred and accepted. It is rare to see such a straightforward exchange.

Now only if we can forgive God for creating the demons and Satan. Forgive me for that, but I have more.

God treasures and treats us as the strongest/best things in existence while Satan makes us the weakest/worst. Thus it is God faith in us not our faith in him that keeps the clock ticking.

We are all one. Satan is the aspect of yourself that you are afraid of. You are God and so am I. We are also Satan. Satan is God. Subjective perception is the difference.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Without reading your previous post I will just say that "as a man thinketh, so he is." So your manifestations of good and evil may have been a result of your frame of reference (as you infer). BUT anything (or anyone for that matter) who restricts you against your will (unless you are a danger to yourself or others) is Not your friend. The demon is a friend or rather a minion of the devil and it's friendliness is probably a different tactic to take your soul. It is to deceive you. Afterall you have quit fighting it and surrendered to it, have you not? Good luck and never give up - never give in! Pray for real angels to intercede and force it to leave you.
edit on 27-11-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
We are God. God is all there is. If you want to see an angel or a demon, look at a genuine crop circle. Crop Circles are their imprints. Your subjective interpretation of them constitutes whether or not they will be angels or demons.
God is Unity. The awareness of Unity is allowed by peace.

When I see angels or demons, I am seeing a high order creator being. They are us. They are our future.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The Rabbis interpret Satan as a helper, not a "god", and certainly NOT God....Again, you can't reduce God to any one form. To do so limits God, and hence, is idolatry.

Satan promotes spiritual growth, in the same way that a heavy weight promotes muscle growth. The idea is to RESIST the adversary (Satan means adversary in Hebrew), but not because you're afraid of it, but because you realize that it's purpose is to obstruct and prevent movement. It's purpose is to oppose the goals of the spiritual self, the soul, and the purpose of man's existence in this world. Paradoxically, this obstruction opens man up to higher spiritual levels. And thus, in the book of Job, it is Satan who goes to God to bring misfortune on Job. Satan - the adversary, the difficulties of life, leads to the being (the tetragrammaton) of reality. And so, the name of God יהוה appears only twice in the book. In the beginning when Satan 'coerces' God, and at the end, when Job comes to his realization, after Elihu (Lit. "He is my God", identifying God with the OTHER, and not with ones own self) opens his eyes, and God appears to Job.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join