It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons are our friends. Here's how I know and why I say that.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
... From experience.

First of all. Read this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is my encounter with an angel and a demon.

I know why I had those encounters. The reason is because I wanted to see a higher aspect of reality. So I did.

After the encounter with the demon, I became "possessed". I can't meditate without seeing a form. The form changes shape. But there's always an inkling of what I can make out to be an eye. In some cases, during meditation, I have been able to see a complete full on alien eyeball in my head. It usually has looked evil. I've been fighting this thing for nearly a year. It won't go away. I give up.

And now I realize. It's form changes in accordance with my conception of it. I think of it as evil and it tortures me. Every time I meditate, I feel emotionally drained afterwards. My girlfriend and I's relationship has been suffering. Just now I was meditating, and I found the courage to see it as something good. For the first time, it became good. I think I had a meditative breakthrough. I have been in bondage to this thing ever since it came into my room. I haven't been able to effectively meditate. Now that the demon and I are friends, though, it seems like I might be able to move into a state of mind where friendliness is. From there, I expect that i will be able to communicate with the more angelic forms.

What I am basically saying is that angels and demons are manifestations of the same thing and the way it manifests itself to you depends on your state of mind. I think that the angel/demon is responsible for the creation of form. Hence the quote, "Let US make man in OUR image".

Am I communicating with THEM? Honestly, I think so. It seems that ancient civilizations did (like the Egyptians and the Mayans). Why can't we?

I'll keep you all posted and let you know how my further meditations go.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

How about you just think hard and make it not appear, your only as powerful as you mind my friend, believe and it will come true.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I give up.

A drug dealer will be your best friend while he chains that monkey on you back.

In the Gnostic view of the texts of Nag-Hammadi, demons, or the Devil, effectively creates the physical world and our bodies, out of a dream. But God put a breath in those bodies to bother the Devil, still thinking to be the God himself.

They want our souls, the breath, and our bodies, their creation. The demons aren't your friends as human bodies were created to be praising the Devil, to satisfy his ego, period.
____

If a thief asks you enough time your whole house, will you comply out of tiredness?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

... From experience.

First of all. Read this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is my encounter with an angel and a demon.

I know why I had those encounters. The reason is because I wanted to see a higher aspect of reality. So I did.

After the encounter with the demon, I became "possessed". I can't meditate without seeing a form. The form changes shape. But there's always an inkling of what I can make out to be an eye. In some cases, during meditation, I have been able to see a complete full on alien eyeball in my head. It usually has looked evil. I've been fighting this thing for nearly a year. It won't go away. I give up.

And now I realize. It's form changes in accordance with my conception of it. I think of it as evil and it tortures me. Every time I meditate, I feel emotionally drained afterwards. My girlfriend and I's relationship has been suffering. Just now I was meditating, and I found the courage to see it as something good. For the first time, it became good. I think I had a meditative breakthrough. I have been in bondage to this thing ever since it came into my room. I haven't been able to effectively meditate. Now that the demon and I are friends, though, it seems like I might be able to move into a state of mind where friendliness is. From there, I expect that i will be able to communicate with the more angelic forms.

What I am basically saying is that angels and demons are manifestations of the same thing and the way it manifests itself to you depends on your state of mind. I think that the angel/demon is responsible for the creation of form. Hence the quote, "Let US make man in OUR image".

Am I communicating with THEM? Honestly, I think so. It seems that ancient civilizations did (like the Egyptians and the Mayans). Why can't we?

I'll keep you all posted and let you know how my further meditations go.

(Shaking head)

First, you sound highly inexperienced and its evident that you don't know how the resonant frequencies of each separate polarity works...otherwise you'd know that one typically doesn't flow well with the other. In other words, you weren't messing with anything of an upper-vibrational nature if you were contacted by the lower realms.

Secondly, and I'll be honest. Your post doesn't resonate with me as a person of knowledge or experience, therefore, I highly doubt you contacted anything. I think you've let your imagination run wild a bit and decided to write a story. If not, Lord knows that one's experiences are entirely subjective and can only be interpreted by the person who has the experience.

I advise you to be REALLY careful with your endeavors, because you're going to fool around with something that will end up OWNING YOU.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123

How about you just think hard and make it not appear, your only as powerful as you mind my friend, believe and it will come true.

Namaste

Actually, I think it would be true to say that it never shows up until I think about it. However, if you'd experienced what I experienced with that thing coming into my room, you couldn't help but think about it nearly every day for the rest of your life. So it would take a lot for me to not think about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What happens when you read the Bible? Try reading Psalms, John or Isaiah. Just curious.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

I give up.

A drug dealer will be your best friend while he chains that monkey on you back.

In the Gnostic view of the texts of Nag-Hammadi, demons, or the Devil, effectively creates the physical world and our bodies, out of a dream. But God put a breath in those bodies to bother the Devil, still thinking to be the God himself.

They want our souls, the breath, and our bodies, their creation. The demons aren't your friends as human bodies were created to be praising the Devil, to satisfy his ego, period.
____

If a thief asks you enough time your whole house, will you comply out of tiredness?

I definitely get what the gnostics mean. I've had these thoughts myself. The thoughts do not liberate me.

When the thief is invisible and it is evident that it will never give up, then the only way to make him go away is to give him what he wants. Cooperation.

If unity is a reality, and it is, then it should be evident that demons and angels are only as separate as we believe them to be. So since my mind is in a higher realm or w/e then, it should make sense to face my fear in order to allow the angels to show themselves who are also in that realm.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
I advise you to be REALLY careful with your endeavors, because you're going to fool around with something that will end up OWNING YOU.

This is correct. Be careful OP. I've somewhat walked this path. It becomes scary, when I began seeing them i stopped it was almost too much, then I built up the courage again came back with even more knowledge and found out that the myths of this world are reality. Demons can be your friends. The rabbit hole goes deep as to why they are said to be "evil" technically they aren't. It's because their ideals are different from angels.

Listen, I bet many of you did not know the even angels work with demons at given times. So yes, be careful, but as long as you are strong mentally you'll be ok.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Might as well see where it gets me. I've tried everything else.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I agree you have to face the fear it gives you, but not surrendering to it, by befriending it. Because then, the invisible thief will know you as its personal thing to do with as it pleases.

And you don't want that.

I realized though that to hate demons isn't something we should do because they are also creatures of God. It's His job to judge them, not ours. Nor is being their friends. Ask for a higher help to get rid of it.

There is a reason exorcism have been practiced by many societies. Possession is not a desirable thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

This is correct. Be careful OP. I've somewhat walked this path. It becomes scary, when I began seeing them i stopped it was almost too much, then I built up the courage again came back with even more knowledge and found out that the myths of this world are reality. Demons can be your friends. The rabbit hole goes deep as to why they are said to be "evil" technically they aren't. It's because their ideals are different from angels.

Listen, I bet many of you did not know the even angels work with demons at given times. So yes, be careful, but as long as you are strong mentally you'll be ok.

My view is that we are their project. They are watching us. They are not pleased. If we cannot please them, they might come back and unleash their wrath upon us. But if we cooperate (as if we had a choice), we would see that it is all part of the plan and that everything is okay.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
why don't demons bother me? or is it simply an illusion?
does it occur in other unexpected forms?

why do you think you've been targeted? especially when you have so much on your mind willing to share with us?
perhaps thats the reason? you are a threat?

i'm bringing my cold hard athiest side into this. with a hint of my spiritual side (since i've communicated in a dimensional meeting in an ancient egyptian temple at karnak in a dream) (why I believe you
)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If thats your view then you're screwed bro. You need to be looking up demonology asap. I thought you understood the line between angels, humans, demons, and why that line is there.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

OP Beware of what you are saying to people. The very demons that pretend to befriend you may one day turn out to be the demons that drag you to Hell, like this former young Voodoo priest who was taught by these entities how to mix drugs and he did it and momentarily died and ended up in Hell but was brought back by God because of his mother's prayers for him. When he had died the same entities that pretended to be his friend showed their true colors and mocked him for being so foolish as to believe them. The point is that they are supposed to accomplish there task of getting the assigned individual to end up in Hell, otherwise they get in trouble with Satan for failing the task they were sent to accomplish. There is no love between Lucifer and the demon heirarchies at all. They are all going to be locked up in Hell when Judgement day comes and the only pleasure they are left with is taking as many human souls down with them as possible.

spiritlessons.com...

We then saw a number of demons in one place. Something caught my attention, I noticed that one of the demons was missing a wing. I asked the Lord, "Lord, why is this demon missing one wing?" The Lord said, "That demon was sent up to the Earth with one purpose, but he did not accomplish his task, and he was cast back to Hell by one of the servants of God. Then Satan came and punished him, and cut off one of his wings." Then we understood that as Christians, we have all authority and power in the Name of Jesus to cast out all demons and principalities.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Pocky because: link added

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

why do you think you've been targeted? especially when you have so much on your mind willing to share with us?

I have considered that it is possible that they conceive of me as a threat. I saw them because it was my will and I adapted to allow for it. Nothing more. But given my new perspective that I am going to experiment with, on one side of the coin, I may be perceived of as a threat to them, but on the other side of the coin, I may be perceived of as an inspiration to them.

i'm bringing my cold hard athiest side into this. with a hint of my spiritual side (since i've communicated in a dimensional meeting in an ancient egyptian temple at karnak in a dream) (why I believe you
)

lol. you're alright for an atheist. I'm glad you have an open mind. I hate talking to close minded atheists. Their too cynical and judgemental. It makes for a counterproductive conversation.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

I have considered that it is possible that they conceive of me as a threat. I saw them because it was my will and I adapted to allow for it. Nothing more. But given my new perspective that I am going to experiment with, on one side of the coin, I may be perceived of as a threat to them, but on the other side of the coin, I may be perceived of as an inspiration to them.

)

lol. you're alright for an atheist. I'm glad you have an open mind. I hate talking to close minded atheists. Their too cynical and judgemental. It makes for a counterproductive conversation.

instantly brought up a thought...

"asset"

Anything tangible or intangible that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value and that is held to have positive value is considered an asset. The entity can control access to the benefit

maybe you are an "asset" moreso than a threat.
maybe that threat was relinquished when you decided they were friendly?
inspirational in the sense you can inspire thoughts and ideas in others that could greatly benefit "them/it"?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The concept of Satan and his minions, as punishers, I find completely absurd. It would mean that Satan is doing the will of God, by punishing those who turn against God. Why would he do that? If anything, would Satan not reward those who ended up at his side rather than God's??

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, you have to admit, that anyone who supposedly is an enemy of that MONSTER of a 'god' in the 1st edition of that fairy-tale book the bible, is actually a friend indeed!!

edit on 23-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

If you were at God's side like Satan from the beginning, and that you were banished to Hell, deprived of God's Light and Presence, surely a banished soul, a gift from God, would be like a source of Him, however faint or tainted.

In that aspect, I would think it is the reason he tortures lost souls; it is like torturing a small piece of God.

And let's not forget Satan entered into war because as weak and fragile as we are, we became God's favorites. Hardly the basis for a sane friendship, with demons, however monstrous God may seem.

As for His depiction in a book, twisted by corrupt people over time, it doesn't fade Who He is.

It is like reading a traveling brochure about another country and pretending to be an expert about said country.

God, like everything else in life is something one needs to experience, before judging.

For some reason, the OP found it easier to surrender to the demon rather than God. I find that odd.

But now, we see the message that "evil can be good" pretty much everywhere... I guess it can be easy to fall prey to such expositions for some. Or to all, to some degrees.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OP be very careful with what you allow your mind to think.

Every thinking being has by it's very nature of individuality the mastery of self justification. Whether that being is human, angelic or demonic.

Meaning a demon can easily justify why it thinks the way it does, just as a poster on this forum has all the justification they can handle when debating their point of view on a subject.

The demon is evil BECAUSE it thinks differently then God and His angels, it can justify itself to you very easily, but it does not matter what it thinks, it only matter what YOU think. And demons, like their lord are master liars and have been from the moment they rebelled against God's way of thinking (life).

God Bless,
edit on 23-11-2011 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join