It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening Evidence - Occupy > Mass Evacuations > UN takeover of America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

It's good to see well clued-up posters like yourself, very good post

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

That's an excellent post LightAssassin

The troops heading to Australia is a big sign of what's coming, it could either be what you've suggested, or it could be a sign of planned hostility with China

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
Ahhh but let's face it. When the economy collapses WE will be broke, don't pretend that those who caused it will be. If people act like they probably will, there will be endless numbers of people begging to get out of the cities, or to anywhere promising food and water. People would line up on trains for that.

Are you on the younger side? Do you know how many people there are in this country? This is not something that could be done in a half hour. You cannot possibly tell me that you believe that they can suddenly build a ton of detention centers and begin the slow arduous process of shipping us to them without anyone noticing it is not a free ride to disney land? Anyone over 40 I know would not line up to get on a train to go ANYWHERE just because the government came along and started making EVERYONE get on them. Ever hear what happened in Germany a while back? Left an impression.
After a week or so of watching people get rounded up and taken off to newly built detention centers, people are going to notice.

People would accept martial law for that. People are fools. Who makes the call? I guess whoever owns the most politicians. Which currently is the Central Bankers of the world.

I want an actual answer. Does Norm not have one either? How am I supposed to take a threat seriously if no one presenting it can even tell me where this threat comes from. Whomever makes the call is the most important person in this conspiracy and kind of hard to make a case without.

WHEN is the question. They already feel up kids at the airport, they poison us with "vaccines" and FDA food poisoning, and on and on and on.

Yeah sure they are. Give me the percentage of children that pass through an airport are felt up by TSA vs the percentage of children that go to daycare that are felt up and make that case. TSA has nothing on the Catholic church and that is just one other group.
What you mean to say is people are willing to allow more adults access to their children because they want to use a machine someone else built, owns, and operates, to make their lives easier. See how I did that.
I have never had a single problem with the TSA and have yet to see one report of any child touching at my cities airport. There is a church or coach in the paper every week.

They are setting up TSA feel up points all over Tennessee, on the highways and bus stations and anywhere they want. It would be foolish to not see this for the testing it is.

That sounds bad and I have no reason to doubt you. I am guessing I do not see stuff like that because I live in a relatively safe and unimportant state like NY. So...

The $25,000,000 question is......

Who is setting up all this security in Tennessee? Obama? The state? Bank of America?

They may call it something other than Martial Law. But it looks to be coming, and soon, sooner as more people figure out the truth through the net and get righteously angry about it.

Please take some time to search Martial Law and FEMA in the ATS search bar. You will find that not only has this thread been written a hundred times before, so has your statement. It is almost word for word each time. My problem is that if I believe any of you, all of you, some of you, this has been coming for over 20 years and we have been seeing it coming for over 20 years and yet it is always the fault of those currently in power and right around the corner.

Again?

They wont forget, even if the net goes bye bye. They will tell others. It has to happen. We have to stop these people.

Be specific.

It's NOT OWS's fault that these douche bags want to use them for this. It wont be their fault when agent provocateurs attack the police and bring on the next Kent State. People have every right to decry this crappy corrupt group of politicians and cronies who are leading us to the slaughter. They should be in the streets. I can't believe it's taken this long to be honest.

Don't blame the victims, blame the instigators!

I never blamed OWS for anything so that one kind of goes by me.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Then Banker's aren't broke, they've got more money than ever before. Don't believe the hype, the financial crisis is just for us, so as we will accept change.

I get that and I would ask that you re-read the last two sentences of that post again. I was ready for this one.

In which case, do you believe that the financial crisis has been engineered or is it an accident?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

No, I do not believe that.

Norman Dodd spent his life investigating the tax exempt foundations, do you feel that he's lying?

"We are now at the year 1908, which was the year that the Carnegie Foundation began operations. In that year, the trustees, meeting for the first time, raised a specific question, which they discussed throughout the balance of the year in a very learned fashion. The question is: “Is there any means known more effective than war, assuming you wish to alter the life of an entire people?” And they conclude that no more effective means than war to that end is known to humanity. So then, in 1909, they raised the second question and discussed it, namely: “How do we involve the United States in a war?” Well, I doubt at that time if there was any subject more removed from the thinking of most of the people of this country than its involvement in a war."

edit on 23-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

Lying about what?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Then Banker's aren't broke, they've got more money than ever before. Don't believe the hype, the financial crisis is just for us, so as we will accept change.

I get that and I would ask that you re-read the last two sentences of that post again. I was ready for this one.

In which case, do you believe that the financial crisis has been engineered or is it an accident?

I guess I can answer that as soon as I figure out how it is an answer to my question.
I guess the premise ran out of steam already? Answer my questions with questions as if I were the one with the case to make?
Been here. Done this.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

No, I do not believe that.

Norman Dodd spent his life investigating the tax exempt foundations, do you feel that he's lying?

"We are now at the year 1908, which was the year that the Carnegie Foundation began operations. In that year, the trustees, meeting for the first time, raised a specific question, which they discussed throughout the balance of the year in a very learned fashion. The question is: “Is there any means known more effective than war, assuming you wish to alter the life of an entire people?” And they conclude that no more effective means than war to that end is known to humanity. So then, in 1909, they raised the second question and discussed it, namely: “How do we involve the United States in a war?” Well, I doubt at that time if there was any subject more removed from the thinking of most of the people of this country than its involvement in a war."

Lying about what?

That the main purpose of the major tax exempt foundations is to create war?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I do not know the man enough to accuse him of lying. I have no evidence that he is deliberately saying anything he knows or believes to be false. What I believe is that he is passionately mistaken. Unless I missed when all the churches declared war on and took over the US?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

What about them being broke says to you they are about to toss away tons of cash suddenly building these FEMA camps not to mention the huge expense the civil war will cost. You do not think Americans will just line up for trains do you? Do you think any spooky PTB think that? No. It is going to cost a lot. In fact it is going to cost a lot more than say almost any other actual rational action anyone with vast sums of wealth and power can take. But at the moment we have a chasm between the two. Who is going to make the call? Obama or the CEO of GE?

If some form of evacuation camp is required that doesn't already exist, the Bankers will take the money straight out of taxes and then pay it to their own companies, so as they profit. e.g. Halliburton Why is Halliburton building Camps?

American's wouldn't just line up for trains, unless you trained them too, with myths. E.g. Bio-attacks, Pandemics etc For example, you could spray non-contagious Ebola (made in a lab) from drones, then convince the people they have to leave urgently.

Obama will read whatever his Script says; the Banker's write it for him

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

reply to post by jameshawkings

I do not know the man enough to accuse him of lying. I have no evidence that he is deliberately saying anything he knows or believes to be false. What I believe is that he is passionately mistaken. Unless I missed when all the churches declared war on and took over the US?

He investigated them for many years. He sent in a lady to look through their documents, her attitude was the same as yours; that they can only be doing good. She came back, presented her findings, then had a mental breakdown. It was too much for her to cope with, knowing that all the major wars had been planned, millions of lives lost, just to make changes to the way the world is setup

Here's his interview again, I'd strongly recommend you have a listen

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Build them? They are built. They also used Katrina to test using sports stadiums for the purpose. If they need to house a lot of "domestic terrorists" or "rioters" there are plenty of locations that would take no time. What they Need to do it is people willing to put other americans in detention camps.

It seems there's an ample supply, not to mention U.N. helpers. So the question is, are they gonna? They could have ignored the Wall Street protests. They're choosing to engage, all over. They're choosing that. They have a plan. Don't pretend it's all random like so many. It's the same financial groups. It's an old game. Is it time yet?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
reply to post by FallenWun

Build them? They are built. They also used Katrina to test using sports stadiums for the purpose. If they need to house a lot of "domestic terrorists" or "rioters" there are plenty of locations that would take no time. What they Need to do it is people willing to put other americans in detention camps.

It seems there's an ample supply, not to mention U.N. helpers. So the question is, are they gonna? They could have ignored the Wall Street protests. They're choosing to engage, all over. They're choosing that. They have a plan. Don't pretend it's all random like so many. It's the same financial groups. It's an old game. Is it time yet?

Completely agree, Katrina was a Beta Test for what's coming. When we look at the big picture of world events, anyone with an understanding of or even a good feel for probability, will be able to smell a rat

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.fema.gov...

BILOXI, Miss. -- Even in the mind-numbing heat that defines summers in Mississippi, boys and girls still eagerly take to the field to play America's pastime. A softball field at the Rudy Moran Sports Complex in D'Iberville, named in honor of a former county employee, will be open for business within a week and local high school softball teams can hardly wait.

The softball field was used as an emergency temporary housing site for nearly 40 families after Katrina. Two years later, the trailers are gone and teams are gearing up to play again...

...The parks and recreation director receives regular help from Jerry Harper, a FEMA contractor monitor...

..."We understand housing people is more important than sports. And all of our leagues have been great about working with each other knowing FEMA trailers were still out here,"...

Eight of the 12 closed parks that temporarily housed more than 600 families across the Gulf Coast have been remediated and returned to their local communities.

Martial Law Can Happen New Orleans Got Iraqed

FEMA Exercises at Giants Stadium.

"US lawmakers yesterday witnessed a special demonstration of the Mobile Utility Surveillance Tower (MUST), an elevated monitoring tower that is set to be used by law enforcement in the United States as part of an emergency response to civil unrest."

Martial Law drill evacuates children to FEMA stadium

Sep 23, 2011

A Homeland Security drill in Denver federalizes the response to terrorism, including operation to relocate students under siege by a shooter to a FEMA-led Sports Stadium center for ultimate reunification with parents.

Sep 24, 2011

Homeland Security terror drill in Denver revealed the ultimate goal was to relocate children and at risk populations to FEMA sport stadium relocation centers. Denver Police Victim Assistance Unit director Scott Snow admits in this clip.

A massive Terror Drill remarkably ignored by all but local media is now underway in Denver, Colorado.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Thank you 1825114, excellent work

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The U.S. and other countries are already under "Martial Law".

Taxes on everything.

Even food is taxed at the production levels.

Register for this, register for that.

Get a license for this and that.

Complete bank control.

Legislation that has negative impacts on majority of citizens.

Reduced wages.

Reduced hours.

High unemployment rates.

IRS nazism.

Too many things deemed "illegal" or "code violations".

High prices on consumer commodities.
High profits for commodity speculators.

TSA regulations.

etc, etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Good point xuenchen, this means it's going to be easier for them to take it to the next level

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So what would be so bad about a FEMA camp if TSHTF. If your a vulnerable individual with no way of surviving it alone? If a FEMA camp can provide food and shelter to those who need it, then thats probably better than just letting people die or scrap it out on the streets.

I very much doubt people will be forced into these destinations to be killed , imagine the public outcry around the world. I know America is not the most popular nation around the world. But I think people might start to notice some mass genocide happening in the land of the free.

edit on 23-11-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Do not think they aren't devious enough liars! I've read quite a few of your posts, and I realize you're in it for real and all. But don't underestimate them.

"We moved the infected individuals to the relocation centers and we tried are hardest, but the vast majority died. However, we saved many people by putting them there. So it's with great sadness we must continue until the epidemic is over."

I'm not on par with the mental resources they have. It's easy. World Outcry? Who? The media will lie. The phones will be off. The net will be down. You will be isolated and alone and scared and then it will all be bad from there. Sucks if we let them do this to us huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A tip of the hat to Dodd and to the OP for sharing. Corruption reigns supreme as the people work against one another. Subscription to ideologies and their manipulation means we each are capable of being both incarcerator and incarcerated.

Not definitive evidence but it indicates what one knows already

www.prisonexp.org...

How foolish we have been to surrender literally ourselves for the sake of fallacy.

What happens happens.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

That's a pretty terrifying scenario you have painted there. Lets hope cool heads can prevail with the upcoming chaos, so we can avoid any such horrors taking place.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join