It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians Are Becoming Unstoppable (Warning: Graphic Pictures)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to make this thread. I found it very insightful and humbling. I hope the Egyptian people can overcome these tyrants and build the country they long for with as little bloodshed as possible, goodluck.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

It's nothing, dude. I've seen this picture circulating around facebook and everyone knows its photoshopped. Apparently the person who did it wasn't trying to hide it either. It's like a caricature that supports him that's all.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I really did not intend to go off-topic about it, and sorry to TheAlmo for highlighting it. I just think that these uprisings the world over, have such powerful imagery on their own that it seems irresponsible to worsen an image which was plenty powerful enough originally. It just casts unnecessary doubt.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know history repeats it self that part of the ancient world usually does and this is not the end yet, no one has yet set up a safe camp for them.

Isaiah 19
A Prophecy Against Egypt

1 A prophecy against Egypt:
See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.

The story is not over yet, we do not know who the next in charge will be, if prophecy is right then they may fall for another leader or system that is even worse than before who is even harder on their people, a revolution yes, but where is it heading?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
reply to post by citizen6511

It's true that Americans paid for those tear gas shells. Check out this picture of a shell used by the Egyptian police made in USA:

Americans unknowingly pay money that contributes in the oppression and destruction of other nations. How sad.

Americans made the shells, but they didn't shoot them. Same thing goes with guns. "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". If the Egyptians had the shells, they would use them too if they had the opportunity.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
reply to post by pshea38

It's nothing, dude. I've seen this picture circulating around facebook and everyone knows its photoshopped. Apparently the person who did it wasn't trying to hide it either. It's like a caricature that supports him that's all.

Sure, but the images analysed in the link I provided are not nothing and are
images supplied by official sources proporting to represent reality on the ground.
I really do hope that the revolution is genuine (images and everything) this time 'round.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Someone ran this pic thru Photoshop as well. I am a part time paramedic, and that IS NOT real blood. At best, REAL PAINT. The consistency does not match up one single bit. I feel for everyone in the movement, but don't inflame the situation into something more than what it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
oops, nothing to see here.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Looks like the UFC to me! How do you exactly tell if its not real blood via an image? When I look at it, the only thing which raises some questions to me are the signs of movement (in and around the hair) which are not evident in the blood. Just interested!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I can see why you see this as paint. All those pictures are 'color corrected' to enhance the overall look. So, it could be that the blood color got affected by the person who knows a lot of photoshop, but nothing about actual blood color.

And, as I said with the previous photoshopped photo, even if this was paint, it won't mean that it didn't happen. I know that's a whole different story: who's faking pics and for what purpose? but aside form that, people did get killed and there was a lot of blood. People did lose their eyes.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The excessive blood is Fake.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the people.New government is always the old government!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
it is writing in the scriptures:

Isaiah 19:2-4 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian— brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists. I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them,” declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.”

Isaiah Chapter 19

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To TheAlmo

When the dust is settled. How do you see Egypt?
What kind of leadership? What kind of representation of the people.

Americans elect people to speak for them, at least that's the model.
Yet, in America our speakers are bought by an even higher power, and that is our large corporations.
This is one reason we export weapons to other countries, our politicians allow it. Americans no longer have control of their politicians. WE are a corporatocracy. Plain and simple.
Our methods including arming BOTH sides of a current, or developing conflict. Then send our tax money to both sides. So they can buy the weapons. I call it Corporate welfare.

Back to the question. What does YOUR Egypt look like?
How will the people interface with the Government?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Best post I have seen this year. Bravo. Good Work Egyptians. You make me proud. (not those in government)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I've taken a look at the link and all it seeks to prove, at best, is that some of the footage is faked. Which I personally believe is inevitable in almost any major event.

911 footage and pics were being faked by the hundreds, but we all know that 911 happened. So, living in Egypt, I can assure you that every single picture you see, even if fake, will at least tell a story that actually happened. You could argue that people were provoked by some elite group via the media, well, maybe, who knows? A lot of things are possible. One thing is for sure: Millions of Egyptians went out in the streets to die for freedom and it doesn't matter if they were "tricked into doing it". Fake pics or not... fake videos or not. People died for freedom. That's what matters here and that's what's out there for the rest of the world to learn from and be inspired of.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Egyptian here too. Good job with the thread, OP. Was thinking of making one myself but you did it better than I could have. Amazing how many Egyptian youth (me included) were hateful of so many things about our country til the revolution started. Now, as ashamed as I am with the tyrants who run this country, I'm proud to be an Egyptian.

By the way, I've been on ATS for years but there really is no conspiracy about the images. People (including doctors trying to help people) are dying and losing their eyes at El Tahrir Square and a nearby street, even right now as we speak. I know a photoshoped picture here or there can make some ATSers get suspicious (especially from far away since I guess media on other countries wouldn't show much details of what's happening) but people are really dying. More than 1000 people died in the "first part" of the revolution in January and more than 35 dead in the last 4 days so far with countless others losing their eyes. Not trying to big it up being Egyptian but some of the things... the bravery and courage and sacrifice of so many people, you would see if you flew over the Square now makes me shiver and feel ashamed of myself for not taking a bigger part in this revolution even though these people are fighting for everything I've ever believed in.

Even though it all looks so bleak now, I have absolutely no doubt that this revolution will ultimately end up being a huge success for this country, regardless of what many people would like you to believe.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
No, the foto is not faked. Here is another foto that shows the same boy in the same situation, only a blink of an eye before or after the other one:

The "artist" would have had some work to show the same spreading of the blood in two slightly different fotos. Also the colour looks much more real in this foto.
If you notice the people around, you see that it is a field hospital. The guy with the striped jacket wears gloves and has a surgical mask around his neck. In the background one can see another guy with gloves taking care for another wounded person. You also can see that the room is filled with different people.

And indeed, it wouldn't matter, as the OP said, because there are thousands of fotos and videos, which show what's going on.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

The revolution in Egypt may result in many scenarios. The brotherhood may take control and maybe they won't. One thing for sure: Egypt will be at least as "democratic" as USA, which may not be pure democracy. But, people will choose their representatives and their president, a step to a better country. Better, not the best. There will still be corruption and there will always be. Now, when will this all end form our world? When the first world countries revolt against their governments. If Americans and every other nation ends corruption and wars, then we will all live in a better world. All Egyptians can do is show the world that it's possible, regardless of what might happen in Egypt, the rest of the world should just do the same and we will live in a better world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join