It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians Are Becoming Unstoppable (Warning: Graphic Pictures)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

It doesn't make sense to edit photos like that. It's already a living hell out there. Why would people want to make it look worse.

I am an Occupational therapist by trade, but does the paramedic work on the side. It's horrible to take on at times, but it's worth it when you are able to help people in whatever predicament they are going thru. It's also nice to have a backup for employment.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
hey everyone who has a problem with the bloody photo why don't you try and shoot yourself with a baton or impact rounds of rubber bullets from a short distance and let us see the results

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenalwa

I know people are suffering and going thru hell out there. I am sympathetic to all those suffering. I’m just a guy who likes to hear/see the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EgypTer
hey everyone who has a problem with the bloody photo why don't you try and shoot yourself with a baton or impact rounds of rubber bullets from a short distance and let us see the results

Does unwrapping half of someone's scalp from around a 1/4 inch drill chuck and applying first aid dressings to the unfortunate donor wallowing in a pool of blood, sawdust and muck while waiting for the EMT's count?

edit on 23-11-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EgypTer

Some here want to hear/see the truth. I am not disagreeing what is going on out there at all. People should not be throwing up pics that have been edited to make a bad situation look even worse. Now if you don't care to hear/see the truth, please jump over to any one of those MSM outlets. Or even better yet, the National Enquirer...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What a great thread. Well done OP! This is a very inspiring story you have told with great images too. S&F

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i would never understand WHY the officers almost never take the PEOPLES side.

thanks for posting.
ANGER IS A GIFT.

i mean, everything given to us IS for a reason.
edit on 23-11-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't think EgypTer understands what being truthful about something means.

When I was 22, I unfortunately got my index finger crushed by a train wheel. If you want to see blood, have a finger crushed/cut off that is attached to a main artery in your arm. Blood from cuts and abrasions do no justice to losing a limb.

This pic is 5 minutes old.

I have seen a lot of REAL blood in my life time to know what is fake. The blood in those pics are not real. But of course, everyone has their own opinion, and I respect that.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

When I was 22, I unfortunately got my index finger crushed by a train wheel. If you want to see blood, have a finger crushed/cut off that is attached to a main artery in your arm. Blood from cuts and abrasions do no justice to losing a limb.

I have seen a lot of REAL blood in my life time to know what is fake. The blood in those pics are not real. But of course, everyone has their own opinion, and I respect that.

the reason you perceive that as "real" blood is because you've been through it and in YOUR opinion that (those pictures) isn't "real" blood. BUT others that have never seen that "blood" would perceive it as "OMG blood" because they have never been introduced to it. a veteran that fought WWII would say the same thing about that finger, he'll say "hell that isn't real blood, my buddy got his leg blown off".

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

the reason you perceive that as "real" blood is because you've been through it and in YOUR opinion that (those pictures) isn't "real" blood. BUT others that have never seen that "blood" would perceive it as "OMG blood" because they have never been introduced to it. a veteran that fought WWII would say the same thing about that finger, he'll say "hell that isn't real blood, my buddy got his leg blown off".

I agree. I have a couple freinds who were in Iraq. They told me story's about some of the things they went thru. I couldn't even imagine what it must have been like. I just like to hear/see the truth in things. If people can't handle it, than that's fine by me. If I do come across something I feel is questionable, than I most certainly will address it. Isn't it awesome this thing called "free speech"!

Cheers....
edit on 23-11-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

I agree. I have a couple freinds who were in Iraq. They told me story's about some of the things they went thru. I couldn't even imagine what it must have been like. I just like to hear/see the truth in things. If people can't handle it, than that's fine by me. If I do come across something I feel is questionable, than I most certainly will address it. Isn't it awesome this thing called "free speech"!

Cheers....
edit on 23-11-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

lol with all due respect with my previous post, no need for the sarcasm.
about your signature, we had a march yesterday in L.A called "end the fed", isn't that cool? -_-

meibe one day you shall join us.

edit on 23-11-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looks like the Egyptian military needs to take a lesson from the Chinese. Bring a dozen tanks into the square and start running over people. See how brave they are agianst a 65 ton Abrams tank turning people into hamburger. They'll need more than specially made goggles to protect there eyes then.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

It's french

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Excellent Post. The Libyian people won't put up with the "takeover" either. Most of them know what "really" happened now. The elites days are numbered and they know it. I wonder where they'll try to hide.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Many Americans stand in Solidarity with the Egyptian protesters. We wish you peace and the democracy you are willing to die for.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is great. Thanks for sharing the struggles of our brothers/sisters in Tahrir!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've been a bit out of the loop, why are people rioting in Egypt again? They did it earlier this year because they were sick of their leader and wanted a change, but what is wrong now? Don't they have a new leader they like? I'm confused.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

What online news sites do you go to? I've recognized for awhile I need to get my news online, but do not know where to go.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This makes me angry.

The protests should have ended when the Snipers where present but no. Instead of thinking rationally and for the safety of all,there are those that driven by rage endangered the lives of all peaceful protesters by openly declaring war on its own people 'Peaceful Protests is no more' ..what is that? the deaths of 3 make up for the deaths of many including children does it?

People who protest and do action from rage should be arrested or tranqulized. They are responsable for the deaths of innocent protestors because of their actions,and because of their actions others follow the mob mentality.

nothing but chaos when it didnt have to be.

Why this world will never be free from war.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 13arrows

I am not sure if you are aware of this, apparently you are not, but, protesters were for peaceful protesting all the way. But, what if you are protesting peacefully and all of a sudden the police starts to kill your friends and family members? Would stand there smiling? When your friend or brother is dying and in desperate need of medical attention and you pick up your phone and find out that the telecom company is cutting the service because the government told it to do so, didn't that telecom company just kill your brother?

Egypt spent a whole week without phones, internet, and electricity and this alone caused many many people to die. Now, isn't it fair that we threaten them not to cut the service again? You might think those were protests, but they stopped being protests after the police started killing people mercilessly. It's become war now. And in war, you can't be peaceful.
edit on 24-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join