It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Which bolsters the notion that all threats are contrived.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by theovermensch
Who do you want playing Frank Camper in your movie if it gets made?

I seriously doubt that movie will ever be made but I am partial to Robert Duvall who did an amazingly good representation of me in an awful film called "Let's Get Harry".

No where here does it say this movie was based on a true story. It was made in 1986 the year you claim to conspire to bomb stuff. Dont they usually wait a few years and advertise the hell out of it being a true story? I may have to unflag until further investigation is done.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
how do you get into "contract services"

how did you get led into it?

My initial military service was with the US Army/Rangers in Vietnam as a Long Range Recon Patrol asset which I soon found out was CIA. So I wasn't led into it as much as I was born into it.

FJC LRRPs

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I am very familiar with Montauk.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Alright I was just wondering if there actually was such a thing. I haven't actually had the military training yet, but I'm working on doing that now.

So you being a man who has been through such a thing what branch do you recommend I start in? Military wise. Besides basic.

Thanks for quick respond.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am just trying to get at an understanding here, so please bare with me. You state that you have had over 10,000 pages censored from 12 books. That is over 850 pages removed from each book. I am misunderstanding something? I am not familiar with the editting process so please help me out with this. What kind of books are these? Are you really meaning 850 pages per book that was was removed?

reply to post by jcord

Considering I have published over a dozen books, and have had over 10,000 pages redacted. I'm quite aware of what OPSEC means and how to apply it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
I am just trying to get at an understanding here, so please bare with me. You state that you have had over 10,000 pages censored from 12 books. That is over 850 pages removed from each book. I am misunderstanding something? I am not familiar with the editting process so please help me out with this. What kind of books are these? Are you really meaning 850 pages per book that was was removed?

Redacted does not mean wholly censored and I mean exactly what I said. I also have over a dozen unpublished manuscripts and some manuscripts which were only published OCONUS.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The more I dig the more I think you may be a terrorist if you are who you say you are no offense. I found this:

'Embarrassment to State' : Arrest Closes Alabama Mercenary Training Base
October 25, 1986|JANE APPLEGATE | Times Staff WriterMercenary instructor Frank J. Camper's arrest on federal firebombing charges accomplished what Alabama officials had been trying to do for months--shut down a training camp that Alabama Atty. Gen. Charles Graddick had called an "embarrassment to the state."

In 1980, Camper founded the Mercenary Assn., tucked away in the backwoods about 10 miles outside of Hueytown, Ala. Participants from around the world paid Camper $350 for his two-week crash course on how to kill, maim and use automatic weapons and knives, among other things, according to the school's promotional literature.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose

Alright I was just wondering if there actually was such a thing. I haven't actually had the military training yet, but I'm working on doing that now.

So you being a man who has been through such a thing what branch do you recommend I start in? Military wise. Besides basic.

Thanks for quick respond.

Army-Rangers is the simplest way to getting part of the training you would need to be a contract mercenary. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
The more I dig the more I think you may be a terrorist if you are who you say you are no offense. I found this:

'Embarrassment to State' : Arrest Closes Alabama Mercenary Training Base
October 25, 1986|JANE APPLEGATE | Times Staff WriterMercenary instructor Frank J. Camper's arrest on federal firebombing charges accomplished what Alabama officials had been trying to do for months--shut down a training camp that Alabama Atty. Gen. Charles Graddick had called an "embarrassment to the state."

In 1980, Camper founded the Mercenary Assn., tucked away in the backwoods about 10 miles outside of Hueytown, Ala. Participants from around the world paid Camper $350 for his two-week crash course on how to kill, maim and use automatic weapons and knives, among other things, according to the school's promotional literature.

^^this

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Care to elaborate? What is behind the concrete doors that apparently go down?

link   
What made you become a Member of ATS, what is your favorite topic and what can you
contribute that is not "personal or classified" ?

link   

Yes, sir!

I thank you for the service you have done for this country and I commend you for your bravery. "salute"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker

What made you become a Member of ATS, what is your favorite topic and what can you
contribute that is not "personal or classified" ?

I was following a member of Project Camelot who is going about several forums seeking to garner new members for their dying forum under the guise of posting "proof of chemtrails".

Fav topic? racing.

A ton is neither personal or classified.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Montauk was closely and distantly related to MKUltra (and its several aliases) and remote viewing, the latter I trained and the former I was part of the program.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Montauk was closely and distantly related to MKUltra (and its several aliases) and remote viewing, the latter I trained and the former I was part of the program.

"Closely and distantly"
For being an author of so many books......

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Whats wrong with a man who is trying to make a living after being a proud servant of his countries military as well as fighting for freedom trying to make a living? After all this was back in 1986 basically the "old days" so give the guy a break. He obviously was born in strange times while people worked in strange ways.

All I have to say is that times have changed yeah, but that doesn't mean brave men and women of the past don't deserve respect.

Realize that if these people didn't exist today, you wouldn't exist.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChipsIn 1980, Camper founded the Mercenary Assn., tucked away in the backwoods about 10 miles outside of Hueytown, Ala. Participants from around the world paid Camper $350 for his two-week crash course on how to kill, maim and use automatic weapons and knives, among other things, according to the school's promotional literature.
The Mercenary School was funded primarily by the FBI for the purpose of attracting terrorists (national and international in scope)...

Merc School - Dolomite

...as well as educating our own intelligence assets in combat quality survival and weapons training. It was very successful, thank you for the very short summary.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChipsIn 1980, Camper founded the Mercenary Assn., tucked away in the backwoods about 10 miles outside of Hueytown, Ala. Participants from around the world paid Camper $350 for his two-week crash course on how to kill, maim and use automatic weapons and knives, among other things, according to the school's promotional literature.
The Mercenary School was funded primarily by the FBI for the purpose of attracting terrorists (national and international in scope)...

Merc School - Dolomite

...as well as educating our own intelligence assets in combat quality survival and weapons training. It was very successful, thank you for the very short summary.

What was the outcome of the charges then? Were you charged and or imprisoned?
edit on 23-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnoynymooseWhats wrong with a man who is trying to make a living after being a proud servant of his countries military as well as fighting for freedom trying to make a living? After all this was back in 1986 basically the "old days" so give the guy a break. He obviously was born in strange times while people worked in strange ways.

Strange times indeed.

A great many of my fellow mercenaries, assets and operatives were performing perfectly legal activities (see the Church and Kerry Senate investigations, the latter in which I testified for two solid days).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join