It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Why ATS...are you looking for new students? This would certainly be the place to find followers.

Not trying to be obnoxious here...but my "gut" is screaming “Danger, Will Robinson!”

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I was never charged nor imprisoned for any activities relating to the Merc School including the India Air - Sikh incident and the assassination attempts on the Gandhis.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

The man is not who he says he is, now let me interrogate please. He said ask him anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I closed my career in 1995 and begun a new one patenting military application software.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChipsThe man is not who he says he is...

Then there would be no further reason to respond to you.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
reply to post by AllUrChips

I was never charged nor imprisoned for any activities relating to the Merc School including the India Air - Sikh incident and the assassination attempts on the Gandhis.

does this not say you were charged?
October 25, 1986|JANE APPLEGATE | Times Staff WriterMercenary instructor Frank J. Camper's arrest on federal firebombing charges accomplished what Alabama officials had been trying to do for months--shut down a training camp that Alabama Atty. Gen. Charles Graddick had called an "embarrassment to the state."

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
MK/ULTRA, Montauk, AND remote viewing. And then you mention Project Camelot. Oh boy. The next Duncan O'Finian or whatever that goofs name is.

Made me dig a lil' deeper. While the author of the below piece probably has some suspect politics...his research seems fairly solid. The FBI informant part tells me much of what I need to know.

Frank Camper...was an FBI informant which is often translated into "working for" the FBI. Whether this association came about out of a sense of duty or rather because of a convenient piece of diplomatic timing resulting in self-preservation is not clearly known. What is clear is that he was viewed as suspicious and dangerous by more than one arm of the US government and by other western governments. Camper was a southern right-wing redneck with a known association with both the Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazi groups in the US.

In 1980 Frank Camper started the Mercenary Association. From the small town of Dolomite, Alabama, near Birmingham, he operated the association's training course known as the Merc School...

…Camper claimed that he would train anyone except someone intending to overthrow the US government or communists. Supposedly there was a background check done on every applicant to the school to prevent being implicated in some communist plot.

…Camper's operation was more akin to an extended paintball game with the odd bit of useful personal tactics thrown in and heaped up with ridiculous levels of cruelty. It sold well to the mercenary wannabe's attempting to establish their manhood through some foolish rite of mock combat and torture at the hands of a bunch of semi-literate rednecks...

...three western governments agreed to cooperate on a fact finding mission. With that, three special forces operators, with years of training and experience, not from the US, infiltrated Camper's school.

The first thing exposed was the background check. It was non-existent. One operator's cover was purposely made very loose. Any background check would have shown communist leanings and an anti-American background. He was accepted at the Merc School without hesitation….

…Camper was arrested in 1986 and charged with conspiracy to blow up the cars of three women in California. He was found guilty and sentenced to nine years in prison. On appeal, one of the charges was overturned.

That isn't the telling part of that tale though. During the trial and again during the appeal he claimed to be a high-level US government intelligence agent. He was invited to prove it. He could produce no evidence nor a credible witness to verify his claim and the assertion was dismissed.

When Camper was being served a warrant by the Dolomite, Alabama sheriff, Camper heard of the approaching lawman and fled into the woods. The sheriff organized a posse of locals and went after him. Frank Camper, who was supposedly a world-class expert in escape and evasion was easily captured - by a posse of civilian turkey hunters.
thegallopingbeaver.blogspot.com...

You got nabbed by some turkey hunters?

So you have a myriad of big claims, but what is not debatable--to me--is that your moral compass is pointing south and that you have sold "violence" to the highest bidder for a large portion of your adult life.

Gobble, Gobble...it is Thanksgiving come to think of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChipsThe man is not who he says he is...

Then there would be no further reason to respond to you.

Im sorry sir but you can not expect to just come onto a website like this claiming to be someone without any proof. I could say im jerry seinfeld and paste a google result up but is that any proof? Surely a man of your vast writing knowledge and expertise, you would have better answers three pages in to a thread imo. Just sayin. And yes, not responding would be the easy way out, good one

edit on 23-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: spellin

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTYou got nabbed by some turkey hunters?

No.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Crazyness, you guys were the beast of the best. Send any of these computards out in the woods in the middle of the night and see how they act. "Pants down with there dick in the dirt" People have no respect for old school Americans.

You should open up this school again I would support fully and pay to support for sure.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
The man is not who he says he is...

You're doing good work here allurchips, but I have a feeling he is Camper...except for that silly Montauk stuff? That has me scratching my head.

Having said that, it wouldn't make him any less of a poser now would it?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Crazyness, you guys were the beast of the best. Send any of these computards out in the woods in the middle of the night and see how they act. "Pants down with there dick in the dirt" People have no respect for old school Americans.

You should open up this school again I would support fully and pay to support for sure.
Let's say that although the Merc School was a success, it was not well loved by all agencies.
Especially the ATF who took umbrage with us having greater firepower than they did.

Funny about the ATF - when we teamed to infiltrate the KKK-Dominica Island gov't takeover, they were fully supportive of the Merc School concept.

Tom Posey ran an operation just down the road so to speak that got a great deal more grief than I.

It's a time gone and much of what we did would not be permitted ro allowed on the state or Federal level. C4 is hard to come by in quantity legally.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by AllUrChips
The man is not who he says he is...

You're doing good work here allurchips, but I have a feeling he is Camper...except for that silly Montauk stuff? That has me scratching my head.

Having said that, it wouldn't make him any less of a poser now would it?

Thank you kindly but he said he WAS NOT charged when the article claims the contrary. He said a movie was based around him yet it says NOTHING about a true story nor anything related to his story. Im just saying if he wants to he will need to earn his accredidation on ATS. From what I have seen I cannot say this is him, not even close. IMO

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hello

I am Mark Zuckerberg, the ##SNIP## that created facebook.

Here is a little Info about myself.

Come on. Any one can say anything or be anyone. This is the internet BABY

edit on Sat Dec 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Herein lies the problem. Your writing was redacted through a process. You were not releasing information over a hot mic like you are now in this forum. There is no one to "clear" what you say in here. You state that you will not give out classified information, but you do not have the authority to determine what is or is not classified and as I stated previously, unclassified information when combined with other unclassified information can become classified and the authority to determine that threshhold is over your head. If you are what you say then you could find yourself in hot water. If you are what you say.

Originally posted by jcord
I am just trying to get at an understanding here, so please bare with me. You state that you have had over 10,000 pages censored from 12 books. That is over 850 pages removed from each book. I am misunderstanding something? I am not familiar with the editting process so please help me out with this. What kind of books are these? Are you really meaning 850 pages per book that was was removed?

Redacted does not mean wholly censored and I mean exactly what I said. I also have over a dozen unpublished manuscripts and some manuscripts which were only published OCONUS.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Herein lies the problem. Your writing was redacted through a process. You were not releasing information over a hot mic like you are now in this forum. There is no one to "clear" what you say in here. You state that you will not give out classified information, but you do not have the authority to determine what is or is not classified and as I stated previously, unclassified information when combined with other unclassified information can become classified and the authority to determine that threshhold is over your head. If you are what you say then you could find yourself in hot water. If you are what you say.

Thanks for your concern but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself and others previously connected with and to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As I stated, you do not have that authority. You would understand this simple concept if you were for real.
next

Thanks for your concern but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself and others previously connected with and to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

...If you are what you say then you could find yourself in hot water. If you are what you say.

Mercenary Camp Instructor Attacked by Prison Inmates
December 21, 1987|United Press International

LEAVENWORTH, Kan. — Former Alabama mercenary school instructor Frank Camper was attacked in Leavenworth's federal prison and scalded with boiling water, forcing prison officials to isolate him, his sister said.

Camper, 41, is serving a 14-year sentence for playing a role in the August, 1985, firebombings of cars belonging to two disgruntled former teachers with a chain of prep schools in Orange and San Bernardino...

...Frances Camper Freeman told the Birmingham (Ala.) News that her brother was attacked in early November by other inmates after he saw a note saying "merc" or "60 Minutes government rat" on his chair in the television room.

Based on letters and telephone calls, she says her brother was jumped by five other inmates when he left the room and one inmate poured boiling water on his back.

Camper was cleared of any wrongdoing in the incident, but is kept isolated from other prisoners and given few privileges for his safety…

…Birmingham attorney Bill DelGrusso said Camper's run-in with the inmates was the result of a repeat presentation of a CBS "60 Minutes" news segment on Camper and his mercenary camp. DelGrusso said because the report characterized Camper as a snitch, he became a target in the prison.
articles.latimes.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well...had to go read a lot of your posts in the chemtrail thread you lived in since joining here....at least the posts not removed by mods. You really like to argue a lot don't you? Also, it seems stalking another poster here, to exact some kind of "justice" in your mind, is what brought you to ATS.

Back to some of your other posts...you've been a pilot for 40 years...in the service and civilian...my you've been a busy boy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join