It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Box to much fun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been having to much fun with my X Box and I have beaten both of my games(lotr the two towers and enter the matrix) and im board.Any 1 got any advice for me?

[Edited on 4-9-2004 by outrider]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Go buy a Playstation 2. Do it.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ps2 is the shizzo.. But maybe you should buy Halo, beat that, then get halo 2 when it comes out.. Just an idea.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Maybe you should go read a book,exerise more than your hands[thumbs] use your brain.Mind you I have nothing againest playing games for fun, but if you beat both in that short of time than maybe you were playing them a bit too much.
As I said brfore read a good book.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Halo... Fun multiplayer and single player
Star Wars- Jedi academy
knights of the old republic

Kinda hard to suggest nething else since I don't know what kinda games you like, I don't like racing or sports games, and thats pretty much all ps2 is.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Get Prince of Persia Sands of Time. A great game, expecially after playing enter the Matrix.

Age of Mythology for PC and TITANS expansion kicks @$$. I'm still working on Commandos, and 3D Lemmings.

Transferring the game world to real world
After hours of playing 3d Pool for PC, I played the real thing and the collisions went always in my favor.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Enter the matrix is a # game... i dont know how you could stay there and play it for soooo long to finish it... i played like half of it and couldt torture myself anymore...

Get HALO, HALO 2 (when released), Knights of the Old Republic, Pirates of the Carribean, Morrowind ( i hated that game but everone else in the world seems to love it)... i really dont know what you like so i cant give too much advice... except dont get a ps2... the only advantage that ever had was GTA3 but X-Box has that now and its better... get GTA3 its fun for the whole family plus more

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well there are only really a couple of games that are worth playing on the xbox. The big one is halo which is the giant among men in the FPS genre, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Those two games that have kept me playing xbox. If you don't want those games then.......get a ps2

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
thanks to all i was running out of stuff to do.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Knights of Republic now

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm going to get an X-box for my birthday or Christmas, finally I can play KOTOR

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
And if you have a nice connection take rainbowsix and go on xbox live....that will keep you busy for years

Starwars battle front is also pretty good
and Halo if you haven't got it yet....best game EVER.....

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Don't get a gaystation (PS2)

Get your ass on xbox live, go buy, borrow or steal. Rainbow Six 3, Burnout 3, Crimson Skies and Links.
Then play them online. You might have completed a game but if it's good it'll have much more life on xbox live.

DJFiyaaBl8 don't you think battlefront is very very limited? 1 game mode for all single and multiplayer mode. Just makes me think their cashing in on the Star Wars cash cow.
Repulic commando looks better.

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by Britman]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
and for all people who dont know what i like its shooting games all the way
:u zi:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Still I had much fun playng starwars battle front, maybe a bit short but it rocks on xbox live.

But I quess you can say there a much better games out there.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just picked an X Box up, getting it set up for online play, as well as my PS2. I might as well with Halo 2 on the horizon, I imagine that'll be hours of fun online.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit
Maybe you should go read a book,exerise more than your hands[thumbs] use your brain.Mind you I have nothing againest playing games for fun, but if you beat both in that short of time than maybe you were playing them a bit too much.
As I said brfore read a good book.

NEVER I will play star wars knights of the old republic forever (got it fo christmas beaten it already hahaha)

[edit on 27-1-2005 by outrider]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
READ READ AND THAN READ SOME MORE.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just bought x-box live And have been playing that for like 8 hours
everyday I suggest that you get that

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit
READ READ AND THAN READ SOME MORE.