It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German gynecologist caught with 35,000 pictures of naked female patients

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"Horrified? To me it was the most beautiful thing in the world to see my child's eye's open for the first time. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Anyone who finds it disgusting is heartless".

Its not everyones cup of tea. Most beautiful thing ? Bringing in an innocent child into this broken shattered world ? Remember this quote

"What crime did this child commit to be born" ?

I know you could careless bringing in a child to an already over populated , resource strechted headed towards disaster world . But for me , I would spare the child the burdon of "life" Its my philosophical view. You don't have to like it , but don't think everyone tutes the same horn

"All men should see it, look at the trauma women go through giving birth, your saying men should be spared of this? For what reason exactly?"

I already explained my reason , Men should not witness this . It scars them for life , weather they like to admit it or not . You have plenty of time to see baby AFTER its born . Your not gonna love it any more or less if you saw live birth will you ? I wouldn't
Sex is very important in keeping a long lasting realtionship . For men to see such things changes there prespective of there women. Subconsciencely and conscience. Many differnt degrees. Most of them you arent even aware of but it creeps up.

"As for ruining the sex life, couldn't be further from the truth, it brought us even closer together."

Sure it did.

What kind of sick world are we living in for comments like this to still exist in such an enlightening time?"

lol enlightening time , not for all

As for your logic about men who like that must like screwing dead people? Wow, morally deplorable, you are a sick mind that needs mending. It is not even close to the same and I won't explain why, it should be quite obvious and logical. If it isn't perhaps a big world war is what we need to realign our morals a bit.

Im the sick mind ? I'm not a doctor who takes an oath and violates women who come for help. They are just as bad as those who screw the dead same mentality , same level of respect given to the victims . Morals died long time ago with the fading of religion . We can see that with the way children behave today compared to back in the day . Manners , respect , morals are fading like your ideology of life

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

This is pretty disgusting. These women trusted this doctor only to have their privacy violated.
Is it my imagination or is more and more of this type thing taking place?
It's as if people have lost their sense of knowing the difference right from wrong.In this case severely wrong.
I realize this type of thing has maybe been taking place in the past,and with so much more news is shared worldwide in this technologically connected generation.

www.myf oxorlando.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't think it's necessarily happening more, just more coverage and maybe easier to do nowadays with advances in technology (spy cams etc..). Sad really, but I have always wondered what pushes males to be gynocologists in the first place. Sorry to say, and no offense, but females have it bad in this world.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If this doctor loses his licenses (as he should) and ever gets out of prison he could probably get a job as a TSA agent at the airport. He would still get the chance to look and touch in an official manner.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
inappropriate post removed by staff

Why are you asking this question? What is it exactly that you want to know?
edit on Tue Nov 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

"As for the Sex....That fades with time anyway"

so do marriages .

My goal is to help men extend the sexual attraction untill they are in the grave. Sex is to important for a marriage to last long time.

Unless of course your one of those sexless couples who is just aggrvated all the time . with bickering and what not .

How about this ? Come into the room after the baby is out , then "watch the magic moment" lol give me a break.

Men don't need to see that . Its a women's thing along with her doctors. You will have thousands more magic moments as the child grows up .

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This doctor probably was just archiving different cases
for his medical journal...

This does not mean he is some sort of psycho, but
with the wealth of pictures he has obtained could
benefit his doctorate for years to come....

People are quick to judge without knowing this
doctors real intentions...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

[color=dodgerblue]I think you mean well. But your views are very misguided.

Well the two weeks is for all the screaming yelling pain , and then the mini recovery to where she is back to a "normal sense"

You don't yell and scream in pain for two weeks. At least not normally.

You might not like the idea , but my method would save thousands of marriages , but making the sex bond so much more stronger , making a longer lasting realtionship.

Our 'sex bond' is just fine. In fact... sometimes I would like him to just leave me alone. Seriously.

post removed by staff

It's not permanent you know. Things heal and go back to the way they were after.

We are so far off topic here. Good grief.

edit on 22-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maybe it's only "study material"...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

This sounds pretty perverted and I hope he goes to jail. What I wonder is if this guy gets to look at naughty bits all day, why would ha even need photos? I mean I like women's bits as much as the next guy but I'm not sure I'd enjoy a constant parade all day long. Plus I'm sure some women have gone to the doctor because they are sick...couldn't be attractive in some cases. I'm just saying.....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I wanted to know why you suspect men are not trust-able. The question is what you would do if the doctors you visited were not straight?

As for the "violation", I really don't understand it. Did I even insult anybody?
edit on 22-11-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join