It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German gynecologist caught with 35,000 pictures of naked female patients

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

German gynecologist caught with 35,000 pictures of naked female patients

www.myf oxorlando.com

FRANKENTHAL, Germany (NewsCore) - A German gynecologist is being investigated by police after secretly taking 35,000 pictures of female patients naked inside his practice.

So far 700 victims have filed criminal complaints against the 56-year-old doctor, who practised in the small town of Schifferstadt, in Rhineland-Palatinate in the west of the country.

"We are still in the middle of the investigation, it may well be that more victims come forwards," Lothar Liebig, the director of public prosecutions in Frankenthal, told the German tabloid Bild.

Approximately 3,000 women were unknow
(visit the link for the full news article)

Now the question is..what did he do with the photo's?

edit on 22-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is pretty disgusting. These women trusted this doctor only to have their privacy violated.
Is it my imagination or is more and more of this type thing taking place?
It's as if people have lost their sense of knowing the difference right from wrong.In this case severely wrong.
I realize this type of thing has maybe been taking place in the past,and with so much more news is shared worldwide in this technologically connected generation.

www.myf oxorlando.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]Oh my.

That is just disgusting.

I am glad I have a good doctor. It seems that they are harder and harder to find these days..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Hopefully in Germany there system takes this behavior seriously.
Thnx for the post

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

[color=mediumorchid]I hope so too. For the victim's sake.

As if going to the gynecologist isn't bad enough as it is.
edit on 22-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I hope those women sue the pants of that (so-called) doctor and he loses his medical license.

I personally do not ever see a male gynecologist (do not trust them).....I always choose a female gynecologist...and have had no problems.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=dodgerblue]Oh my.

That is just disgusting.

I am glad I have a good doctor. It seems that they are harder and harder to find these days..

lol isn't that what all those women thought ? " i have a good doctor"

You mean too say you only think you have a good doctor , what goes on behind all his credentials you have no clue . You just assume like all the other women lol.

I would vote in security cams to record from a cornor of the room anytime a patient needs to be gased. that way it will be a good deturrent for these sick freaks . Who play the wrong kinda doctor

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
To be honest, im surprised this sort of thing hasn't been discovered before. It's a bit like like necrophiliacs getting jobs in morgues, etc.

Totally disgusting and total breach of patient-doctor charter. With the sheer scale of photos taken, the doctor in question clearly never had any remorse.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=dodgerblue]Oh my.

That is just disgusting.

lol isn't that what all those women thought ? " i have a good doctor"

You mean too say you only think you have a good doctor , what goes on behind all his credentials you have no clue . You just assume like all the other women lol.

I would vote in security cams to record from a cornor of the room anytime a patient needs to be gased. that way it will be a good deturrent for these sick freaks . Who play the wrong kinda doctor

[color=mediumorchid]Why do I think my doctor is good?

He saved my son's life. He saved my life. For that? I am super grateful. That is why I trust him and his opinions. He encourages me to make decisions on my course of treatment. His nurses are amazing. You can tell a lot about a doctor based on his relationships with his nurses.

Can I prove that he isn't some sort of freak? No. I can't. Do I believe he is? No.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Oh c'mon now - why do you suppose any man would become Gynacologists of all things - so they can get to perv over young womens snatches all day long!
edit on 22-11-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

[color=dodgerblue]Or maybe they want to deliver babies?

Nothing attractive about that.

And not every person that goes the gynecologist is young. I am sure they see a lot of things that we would never want to see.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

yea i second that . If i ever get married i would not wanna be in the same room with my wife when she gives birth .

All the nastyness that happens in her magic garden during birth traumatizes a man for life. Sex will never be the same.

Yea yea "but its beautiful" sure if your bacteria

I always wanted to make a retreat for men who can come for two weeks while there wives gives birth. That way they don't get horriified by what they see , and when its time for sex again it will be like nothing happened !

They will gladly go down on her without the graphic images of giving birth lol.

as for men who would enjoy that , and seeing all that in her natural state . They in the same category as the people who screw dead people. lol.

but perhaps most of them don't get into giving birth to babies , perhaps they enjoy the routine check up parts of it !

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

This happened far more before our current century I am sure, I am also sure much worse was done and people never got caught. We are lucky to be in this day and age, we got it easy.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Horrified? To me it was the most beautiful thing in the world to see my child's eye's open for the first time. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Anyone who finds it disgusting is heartless.

All men should see it, look at the trauma women go through giving birth, your saying men should be spared of this? For what reason exactly?

As for ruining the sex life, couldn't be further from the truth, it brought us even closer together.

What kind of sick world are we living in for comments like this to still exist in such an enlightening time?

As for your logic about men who like that must like screwing dead people? Wow, morally deplorable, you are a sick mind that needs mending. It is not even close to the same and I won't explain why, it should be quite obvious and logical. If it isn't perhaps a big world war is what we need to realign our morals a bit.
edit on 22-11-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

yea i second that . If i ever get married i would not wanna be in the same room with my wife when she gives birth .

All the nastyness that happens in her magic garden during birth traumatizes a man for life. Sex will never be the same.

I always wanted to make a retreat for men who can come for two weeks while there wives gives birth. That way they don't get horriified by what they see , and when its time for sex again it will be like nothing happened !

as for men who would enjoy that , and seeing all that in her natural state . They in the same category as the people who screw dead people. lol.

but perhaps most of them don't get into giving birth to babies , perhaps they enjoy the routine check up parts of it !

I had that same attitude until about fifteen minutes before my child was born.

It was by far the "Greatest" experience of my life.

If you missed your child being born over some fluid and blood...Big Mistake.

As for the Sex....That fades with time anyway.

Do yourself a favor. When the time comes, let go of your preconceived notions.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Oh c'mon now - why do you suppose any man would become Gynacologists of all things - so they can get to perv over young womens snatches all day long!
edit on 22-11-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spelling

Well then why do some Dr's become proctologists, or urologists?

Your quote is quite disturbing in itself. It's not a laughing matter or anything to joke about. As somebody mentioned above, going to the gynecologist is quite traumatic in itself. Having somebody you don't really know messing around with the most private part of your body is not pleasant.............

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

I had that same attitude until about fifteen minutes before my child was born.

It was by far the "Greatest" experience of my life.

If you missed your child being born over some fluid and blood...Big Mistake.

As for the Sex....That fades with time anyway.

Do yourself a favor. When the time comes, let go of your preconceived notions.

You are SO Right friend..the moment you see the baby..well its really humbling and Life at one of Its Greatestmoments!
edit on 22-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

[color=dodgerblue]I would have to say that it's the moment of seeing your child the first time that is beautiful versus the actual birth itself being beautiful.

It's something that you will get over... eventually

My other half has watched me give birth twice and never even flinched.

And, FYI, giving birth doesn't take two weeks.

When the time comes, you will want to be there. And you will want an experienced medical professional to be there to handle any emergencies that may arise. I promise.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join