It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins North Carolina Republican Straw Poll

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

www.thecarolinapatriot.com...
edit on 11/21/2011 by BeyondPerception because: Converted results to image for easier reading

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Didn't you hear the news?

Apparently he is the Antichrist now.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He won it in 2007 also.

Bad omen.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
To be fair, I do think its not exactly hard. All the other candidates are such ridiculous puppets.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by homesliceApparently he is the Antichrist now.

So were our last 2.

2nd

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
MItzy, Muffy, Mimzy, Buff, Biff, Chip, Mitt, Mitt... The ONLY reason he is being pushed forward is to get the Old preppy class onboard.

Baseball MItt, arg, it is neurolinguistics or something even worse like sociolinguistics...

Sociolinguistics is the descriptive study of the effect of any and all aspects of society, including cultural norms, expectations, and context, on the way language is used, and the effects of language use on society. Sociolinguistics differs from sociology of language in that the focus of sociolinguistics is the effect of the society on the language, while the latter's focus is on the language's effect on the society. Sociolinguistics overlaps to a considerable degree with pragmatics. It is historically closely related to linguistic anthropology and the distinction between the two fields has even been questioned recently.[1]

It also studies how language varieties differ between groups separated by certain social variables, e.g., ethnicity, religion, status, gender, level of education, age, etc., and how creation and adherence to these rules is used to categorize individuals in social or socioeconomic classes. As the usage of a language varies from place to place, language usage also varies among social classes, and it is these sociolects that sociolinguistics studies.

People desperately hanging onto the American dream and their little slice of the pie. Trying to become part of something out of reach to keep from falling out of touch.

Ron Paul while utilizing two first names, does not have the "look" people have gravitated to either in this Physical day and age which along with sociolinguistics makes him a poor choice for the majority of voters.

I am going to write him in if I have to. This probably means very little unless the msm gets behind him and begin to treat him as a human being capable and possibly their next commander in chief.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-11-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Whoa, Ron Paul while utilizing first two names? What in the world does that have anything to do with anything? You've just taken us back to the Obama=Osama days. Please.

Don't undermine the American people by basically declaring the run for office of presidency as nothing more than a beauty pageant. To ignorant people, unfortunately this is the case, but to the rest of us - This straw poll, and dozens of other polls recently show that the people prefer Paul over all of the other candidates. As does the amount of applause and cheers he gets when he has spoken at recent debates. As does the source of financial campaign donations, a statistic I am proud to have contributed to.

Nevermind the silly small-sample-size polls such as the CNN/ORC ones the media chooses to display on national television where the results show something completely contorted from the true opinions of America. They are anything but scientific, despite what they lead you to believe.

I happen to think he looks, sounds, and is every bit the part, and remember that the revolution will not be televised. I do apologize for my passion regarding this matter and any harshness that comes with it!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
All they are showing on CNN and MSNBC is newt!! THis is really pissing me off; was this an online poll or an actual real straw poll. I cannot believe that they are discounting this again!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's amazing. They obviously have their doubts about Romney and Perry's mass appeal. Newt is a pre-approved package, dust him off and he's ready to go. It also helps that he's a little more fascist, and will probably get the elite agenda in order sooner.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i cant wait to vote in the primary. never had a reason to vote before( wasnt old enough in 2008) .I vote I don't get jury duty.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Getting out of jury duty is easy. They send you this questionnaire beforehand.

I simply stated that I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and that I randomly crap my pants.

As you can imagine, I was "excused" from duty. They didnt even bother asking for a medical record and I havent heard from them since...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
When I saw that chart, I said out loud "Daaaaaaaaaammmnnnn!! Thats an ass whoopin!"

one of my co-workers came over to my office thinking I was watching some youtube fight video.

Ron beat 2nd place by nearly 2 1/2% !! He won more votes than all the other candidates COMBINED!!

It truly shows how far ole 'good hair' Perry has fallen when he is tied for 7th with Santorum!

reply to post by Carseller4

You just cant resist trying to shoot down Dr.Paul, can you?
Yes he won the NC straw poll last cycle but this year was a much larger margin.
Your ammo against Dr.Paul is like a Red Rider BB gun to his 50 cal. Barrett. Your arguments and comments are worthless.

I saw that you finally grew a pair and said who you would be voting for. Newt? Really?

Please enlighten us all on your reason for voting for a continuation of a fail system?
dont worry.........I'll wait...... (drumming fingers on table)

2012 will go down in history as THE most important presidential election the US has ever had!
Will we go down in flames or will we pull up at the last second to save the day. The decision is ours, lets make the right one.

RON PAUL for President of the United States!!!!
edit on 22-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join