It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Delivers the Greatest Speech in History

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Around 3 A.M this mourning I took a much needed break from my busy permanently unemployed career, and while nursing a glass of prime Jack Daniels, flipped on C-span in time to watch our great Potus deliver the speech of a lifetime to the Australian Parliament. And boy did he nail it. I mean......I meeeeean....man!!! Not Winston Churchill, not Julius Caesar, not even the silver tongue Bill Clinton, could have read such a speech with such passion and commitment and fortitude that was written by his NWO handlers.
I sat there mesmerized by the hypnotic nature of the delivery through out the entire 7 hours. I sat on the edge of my chair yelling YEAH master YEAH, while my mixed breed dog started running in circles, yapping and yapping and pissing on the floor as Barry so deliberately and force ably told the austere and distinguished body of the Australian Parliament in no uncertain terms that the great Ununiterd Stated of America was going to be the indomitable force in southeast Asia that would bring peace and prosperity and jobs and the rule of law to our "partners" in the region. That he personally would guarantee that the full might and power of the strong American dollar and our great financial institutions and the protection and might of the UUS military would be there for ever and ever to insure that China would not drop in and steal all the resources of the region. That they were surely fortunate to have 2500 of the meanest, baddest and best trained and best armed marines camping in their land, cause everyone knows that 1 marine equals a thousand soldiers of any where else. Halleluiah.
And as the camera slowly panned across the halls of Parliament, I could see the faces of the distinguished members;
some with one eyebrow raised, and chins fixed in resolute defiance; some with one eyebrow down and chins tucked in solitude silent affirmation, and I began to fear for Potus because I just new that before the speech was over that they would tar and feather him and run him out of town on a rail cause you don't go pissing in an Aussie's cornflakes with him at the table iffin you didn't want an ass whipping. Mick Dundee wouldn't stand for if. I mean...... I meeeean.........them Aussies can wrestle a croc with one hand and stroke a Shelia with the other at the same time they down a bucket of suds and rape a kangeroo. I meeean........theys real men down there. I know. I saw Dundee charm a
buffalo in the movies.
And as the Messiah looked down his nose at them from the podium and... and... proceeded to lecture them about how he was going to make sure that aaaalll the indigenous peoples of the region were going to get fair treatment and jobs just like we got here, and freedom of religion for alllllllll ,even Sharia like they got in Iran, and the rule of law like Eric Holder, and dignity and human rights just like they got in China, buuuut................... they (the indigenous peoples) might have to help out just a little bit, like agreeing to serve in the peacekeeping forces, maybe wearing Blue hats or something like that, And just to make sure our great friend and trading partner, China, would prosper also, he just might sail a battleship into Singapore every now and then, ##SNIPPED## every now and then have a tendency to take more than they deserve and he wants to insure that TPTB, I mean......I meeean (EVERYONE) get their fair share.
And the whole time he was speaking, it was quite as a mouse, almost like when a preacher speaks at a funeral and again I feared for Potus. Surely he wasn't saying what he was saying. Especially to the distinguished members of Parliament.
But he was! And he did!
And you will never believe what happened next!!!!!. Instead of carving him up and puttin him on the barbee, like I was afraid they'd do, when he finished speaking, I mean......I meeeeeeeeean........I really mean.........all those members......I meeeeeam.....aaaaaaalllllllll ......those members of Par---lee----ment ....stood up and started cheering and shouting and smiling and patting each other on the back and clapping and clapping and they clapped for hours. I meean they clapped forever like it was Jesus on the return..........like when hitler spoke or something???? Dammed't
thang I ever saw. First time in history a nation was ever told exactly who and how and why they was gonna get ##SNIPPED## and they stood up and cheered! I meeeeeam they CHEERED!!!
And that's why I think Osama....sorry...... I mean Obama .....gave the greatest speech in the history of the world!!!!!

edit on 21-11-2011 by nightstalker46 because: sorry about the malformed link. It was Arlo Guthrie's Alices Resturant Massacree

edit on 21-11-2011 by getreadyalready because: fixed embed

edit on Mon Nov 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on Tue Nov 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
amazing post! S and F

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

I am just constantly laughing.

YEAH master YEAH

very interesting.

keep it up.

I would appreciate if you send us another reports from the coming speeches.
edit on 21/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

NVM, you fixed it.

Thanks for the laugh though. Can't believe they gave him a standing ovation after he announced that US forces are going to be occupying your country. Not many now but, you can be sure there will be more to follow.

edit on 11/21/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sooooooo 2500 Marines in Northern Australia. Sounds like there is gonna be a pretty good OCONUS station there! Yeahhhhh... I hear the place is awesome, and the people like Americans. I have worked with Australian soldiers before, they are good soldiers. Professional at all times and fun to be around.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Want to get a good youtube link?
I'd like to hear the speech, and compare it to your, more than likely, exaggeration. Without the actual video, it's hard to tell if you're just another brainwashed Fox News viewer, or actually making a point.

I mean, you did use the term sharia law...this is a well known Fox News propaganda fear mongering. Sharia law isn't coming to Europe, nor America, nor anywhere else where the majority don't want it. Why are people so afraid of Muslims taking over? C'mon...it's just propaganda meant to lull you into accepting martial law, not sharia law.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If Obama were to give the greatest speech in the history of the world, it would have to be his resignation and admission of communistic ties.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I wonder how many people have actually gone into a recruiting station and sang that song. I did.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

S&F!
You accomplished what I thought was impossible, by making me laugh about an issue that usually pisses me off to no end.

I'm constantly astounded by the sheer complacency of the rest of the world when it comes to dominance by the United States. Seriously, if these people are supposed to hate us for our war mongering and corporate rape of third world natural resources, why the # are they giving a standing ovation for that bastard when he is describing the first step in spreading the U.S. Empire to their nation?
Wizard's first rule: People are stupid!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

I kind of think TPTB control American and most European governments; not the other way around. The American citizens hate the TPTB as much as others want to hate America. Nothing TPTB do represent the views of 95% of Americans.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

earthdude; I love that. you just gave me a chuckle too,
thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nice, makes me smile that people are figuring out what an absolute Fascist that Obama is.

We all should get over the right/left paradigm so that we can take our world back in a united manner.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

anyone know how to access C-Span archives to download this speech. It's more than an hour long.
our friend here wants to compare.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Obama's greatest speech has yet to come ... it will be the one where he announces his immediate resignation.

I for one cannot wait. In fact, I already have plans for a huge celebration. The beer will flow like water.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
If Obama were to give the greatest speech in the history of the world, it would have to be his resignation and admission of communistic ties.

HA! You beat me to it. I was going to say that the 'greatest speech in the history of the world' from a politician would be one in which he/she actually told the truth. In Obama's case it would be a speech saying ... "I am unquallified to hold this position ... I have no idea what I'm doing ... I've caused more harm than good ... I can't be POTUS to everyone equally because I am a bigot, 20 years of black liberation theology made sure of this ... I admit I'm a great admirer of communism and I want to redistribute wealth in order to rob the productive to reward the looters .... I really love the Muslim Brotherhood who wants to destroy America and that's why I backed them taking over in Egypt and Libya ... oh, and wifeypoo and I can't stand America and don't hold it in high regard see here .

THAT would be the greatest speech by a politician in modern times.
An actual speech with the truth in it for a change.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is his greatest speech ever.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

For those of you too young to remember or those who never heard of Arlo Guthrie, I recommend you take the time to listen to the entire video of Alice's Restaurant at the beginning of the thread and then re-read my post.with his style. It's a classic and I guarantee you will enjoy it tremendously.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker46
...those members of Par---lee----ment ....stood up and started cheering and shouting and smiling and patting each other on the back and clapping and clapping and they clapped for hours.

Problems with integrity or creative liberties nightstalker46? Did they really clap for hours? Also there seem to be other inconsistencies with between your opening post and what has and is happening in reality.

But, S & F for your magniloquent bombastic hokum. I concede it is funny, informative, and entertaining. That and I'm a fan of Alice's Restaurant.

Please do not allow others to lie to you. ...And why let yourselves be informed by those who have proven repeatedly they will lie to you?

Be informed. Be very informed.

Good luck nightstalker46,
ILikeStars

edit on 21-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

great post! You literally had me laughing out loud

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thanks man, that post made my day!
I haven't listened to Alice's Resturant in years. Since WNEW in NY overplayed it every Thanksgiving.
The insanity of it all just never changes! Thanks for reminding me.
Happy Thanksgiving.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join