It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even more calendars predict End in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

For the record: I believe there is something particularly peculiar going on, and that all these old texts *were* talking about what we are experiencing now.

I also expect to be here in 2013, though I don't expect to be looking at the same culture I was before. I'm already no longer looking at the same culture as I was in 2001 just 10 years ago.

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

en.wikipedia.org...

Look around us. Tell me that the veil isn't lifting.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Interesting concept on the first page concerning time and mankind's need to "keep" it. Something that had always played in the back of my mind is these kind of Earth shattering changes happened on a sort of schedule. I am also one to believe that paintings and drawings on cave walls were our warning, to ourselves, into the future. Meaning at one point time itself wasn't kept but some very intelligent people decided to start recording their endings in stone.

That knowledge was later sharpened by people who decided to chart how the sun and moon behaved, including documenting Earth's orbit. Bang, there is our concept of time. I don't mean to skip the step(s) of prophecy that included signs but I think I effectively made my point here.

Clearly there is something going on here. My greatest concern is we aren't documenting this in any appreciable way for the next group? Could that in itself mean that this is the last hoorah?

edit on 21-11-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Well what if back in the ancient times, people were indeed connected to a higher source of information that has been lost with modern, incessant thought? It might help explain how so many different sources point to a similar outcome in the same time period of 12/21 to 12/23/12...

When I was messaged the info on the big 9.1 Japan quake a year before it happened, it wasn't with thoughts. It was by blanking the mind in a meditative session, and then asking for an answer to a question. Something people did a whole lot more of, it seems, back then.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I definitely believe that we moved away from the ability to connect, so to speak.

2nd

top topics

<< 1   >>

join