It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs *is* The Federal Government - The Venn Diagram

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Thanks OP.

While most of my first thread wont be eye opening for regular ats members, it will make normal citizens jaws drop. I am looking to piece together everything, and if you dont mind I would like to use your venn diagrams as a support. It ruined my research, or should I say completed one part. Hope to here back from you.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Nice display, it emphasizes the point well. The revolving door of the federal government should be shut down so stuff like this doesn't happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't know where you guys have been, but trying to make this a "Republican/Democrat" thing is so far "out there" as to defy reason!

You may as well claim it's all about the Jews, or Zionists, or whatever.

If there is any truth about this situation its that the political and ideological "costumes" these people wear are strictly theatrical components meant to dilute resistance and keep their nerve center out of the cross-hairs.

Please, please, PLEASE... don't resort to that silly notion that some "party" or other is guilty ... there is ONLY ONE PARTY (it's the "Big Club" as G. Carlin would say.)... that party works towards the agenda of the ONE BANK... (to engender and reinforce the new "Economic" Royalty) and their objective is perpetual unquestioned control.... (isn't it always that way?)
edit on 23-11-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Obama is only meant to execute what orders they desire

Umm, maybe you should have read the post you are reply to.

This is what I said.

"This is old news, but all to many choose to ignore that this situation was put into place before Obama ever took office by the former Bush admin.

Do you really think Obama runs the fed gov? He is blocked every step of the way from actually taking the reigns of power that POTUS should hold."

If you want to blame Obama for this situation, then you are one of the sheoples.

Is Obama a complete sell out? Who knows, maybe not even Obama. I didn't vote for the guy, I voted for McCain. I don't think Obama is Goldman Sach's choice, but he is what they got, and they do everything they can to control him.

Is the democratic and republican party the same?

No it is not. they have fundamental differences.

Are the democrats every bit as elite, and out of touch with representing the people of the U.S. as the republicans are?

Yes they are. Read my signature.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The banks don't control everything yet, but they are another Free Market preaching President away from total control. If any current politicians wants a fighting chance to run for President, they are going to have to deal with the bankers. They need that campaign funding. It is the republicans who have labeled campaign donations as free speech, and is seems to be the only form of speech they approve of. You can ignore this if you want, but that would be very sheople of you.

There are only two chances of fixing our current situation.

One way would be to elect a politician with enough popularity, and the moral strength to fix this mess, to the presidency. Maybe Petraeus will be our man. I think he is right where he should be right now, to get the job done. As DotCIA, he has a legitimate chance to seize the reigns of power, but the people who really control our fed gov these days. All evidence points to Obama spending four more years as POTUS. The democrats might even take the house and the senate, and do what they did last time they controlled both branches, raise taxes on the rich back up to where they should be, and start regulating business once again. The Democrats at least demonstrated they were willing to do just that When Clinton was first elected. This would set the stage for Petraeus to run for POTUS, and begin the real house cleaning that needs to happen in the fed gov.

We would all be better off if we could shrink the size of the ICBs down to the point where we could drown them in the bath water.

The other way would be a total collapse of the system. The real unemployment rate is over 20% and rising. The only thing keeping us from slipping into deflationary cycles is expansion of the monetary system. Sooner or later, either lots more people are going to get sources of income, or more and more people are going to default on their debts, and we will slip into deflation, and it will be the fortunes of the ICBs, and the super rich which will loose the most, being that few of the rest of us will have anything to loose.

All the big factors are coming into play for a world wide economic collapse.

Peak oil arrived in 2008, and all indicators show that we are going into a steeper decline. This decline on world oil production will vastly change the value of current capital assets. Not only will refineries slowly become worthless, along with the tanker fleets, gas stations, it will no longer be economically feasible to produce things on one side of the planet, taking advantage of weak labor and environmental laws, and shipping to the other side of the planet. Especially when the people on the other side of the planet have ran out of credit to buy stuff from the other side of the planet.

Suburban sprawls built for their inefficiency, for the profits of the ICs, will also become economically unfeasible. People simply will not be able to afford to drive the long distances required by these inefficient suburban sprawls. Our systems are built to be horribly inefficient, and this is simply not sustainable. People think home prices are underwater now, wait and see what happens as these suburban sprawls disintegrate.

Planned obsolescence of our disposable society will also no longer be feasible. This is where most of our energy usage is wasted. All of this is purely for the profits of the ICs. Our problems aren't lack of productivity, we could be job sharing and greatly reduce unemployment. We currently produce more than we consume. Unemployment exists to keep the masses corralled. The problem is waste. The ICs need us to be inefficient so they can keep taking a cut out of everything that we do.

Where do we go then?

We could be making small lightweight electrical hybrid vehicles in small warehouses that will last a lifetime, which will create a small industry to support said vehicles, small businesses that do vehicle interiors, and custom shops everywhere.

Most production can be done these days in small warehouses, with robotics.

Instead of large windmill farms,we have numerous small windmills scattered about. Some produce electricity, and some store compressed air to supply electricity when the wind isn't blowing. The last thing we fall back on is diesel generators ran on hemp produced bio-diesel. We become a nation of small communities and farms once again.

This is where I see us going in the future, no matter which option plays out.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Umm, maybe you should have read the post you are reply to.

I did, and always do.

This is what I said."This is old news, but all to many choose to ignore that this situation was put into place before Obama ever took office by the former Bush admin.

No you didn't. Well, yeah maybe you did, but we all know what you were implying.

Do you really think Obama runs the fed gov? He is blocked every step of the way from actually taking the reigns of power that POTUS should hold."

Obviously it is you who doesn't read what you're responding to. I clearly made my case that Obama is nothing more than a hand picked yes man. Nice try though.

If you want to blame Obama for this situation, then you are one of the sheoples.

LOL! Again, All I did was blame his puppet masters who call the shots. You tried to be sneaky and blame the prior administration (Bush) which I already had said because there is only one Party in American Politics, and that's the masters of puppets Party.

Is Obama a complete sell out? Who knows, maybe not even Obama. I didn't vote for the guy, I voted for McCain. I don't think Obama is Goldman Sach's choice, but he is what they got, and they do everything they can to control him.

Of course he is "a sell out", but just one of many on both sides. So was Bush.

So you voted for McCain? Oh ok then, now I understand what's going on here with you. Listen my friend, if you voted for McCain, then it clearly really is you who is sheoplized. Maybe you have since then recovered from that mistake, I don't know. I buy for a second that you voted for McCain.

Is the democratic and republican party the same?

Internationally (Foreign Policy), Yes.

No it is not. they have fundamental differences.

Like what? Both pretty much supports abortion, open borders, Socialized medicine, pork barrel spending ect..., I could go on but why? Yeah sure one plays the race card and the other supposedly is backed by the wealthy. Well, that plays into their game of division. Course with the left, they pretend that they are not backed by the wealthy, but anyone who understands American Politics understands what a lie that is. They are all being payed off on both sides.

Are the democrats every bit as elite, and out of touch with representing the people of the U.S. as the republicans are? Yes they are. Read my signature.

So we agree then. See how easy that is? But next time just leave out the part about it not being Obama's fault because it started in the prior Administration, and the fact that you voted for John McCain as well because at the end of the day, that is what set off the sheople alert system. I like the signature though. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You still haven't figured out what I said in the first post you replied to.

There is nothing implied in my statement that our current economic situation was created by the previous GW admin, that is just stating the facts.

The difference between the parties is that the democrats are actually willing to raise taxes on the super rich, which is what needs to be done, just as a start, and to regulate business to prevent fraud and abuse, which also has to be done.

As far as immigration goes, the Clinton and the current Obama admins have done a great deal to stop illegal immigration, while both Bush admins and the Reagan admin opened the borders, and refuse to enforce any laws against illegal immigration.

Are you sure you don't believe Obama is a sell out because that is what all the sheople have been told to believe?

Our current situation can be fixed, and it will require action on the part of the federal government to cut out corporate influence. It has been done many times before, and it can be done again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I don't think it is an accident that our country is so closely divided politically.

They keep us fighting among ourselves, on many issues that don't even effect us, so they can go about their business. They don't care who gets elected because if they are the selected candidates for each party they are already in the club.

But their house of cards is crumbling, it will be down soon.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

If the Democrats are so in favor of new taxes why didn't they do anything in the 2 years they controlled both houses and the white house?

It's the old saying, if both sides are against deficits, why do we have deficits.

Both sides are corrupt.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

The democrats raised taxes on the rich back in 1994, when they had the numbers to do it..

And Obama is currently doing a great deal more than GW did on illegal immigration.

The democrats are arguing for tax raises on the rich, and that is a step in the right direction, while the repubs completely oppose making the rich pay their due.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by TupacShakur

Very true. A simple diagram to help awaken more and more people to the actual "reality" that surrounds them. This should be the lede story on FOX. hehehe.

You sir should be a lead anchor at fox... Maby then we could get the real news. Every evening you do a new diagram to help keep the sheep awake. Keep it up these are great!
S&F

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

You still haven't figured out what I said in the first post you replied to.

If anyone is confused, it's you.

The difference between the parties is that the democrats are actually willing to raise taxes on the super rich, which is what needs to be done, just as a start, and to regulate business to prevent fraud and abuse, which also has to be done.

Prevent fraud and abuse? What, Like fannie mae? You might want to ask that bottomfeeder Barney Frank who pushed for deregulation? Like Uncle Rico said, Seems like there is alot that you don't know.

As far as immigration goes, the Clinton and the current Obama admins have done a great deal to stop illegal immigration, while both Bush admins and the Reagan admin opened the borders, and refuse to enforce any laws against illegal immigration.

Wrong again. Both Parties have contributed to the border nightmare. You're confused. Obama has done absolutely nothing but kill the funding to build a wall, along with sending firearms over the border.

Are you sure you don't believe Obama is a sell out because that is what all the sheople have been told to believe?

Are you sure that you want us all to believe that Obama's not your hero?

Our current situation can be fixed, and it will require action on the part of the federal government to cut out corporate influence. It has been done many times before, and it can be done again.

I don't expect the idiots who got us into this mess to figure anything out. That's the difference between you and I my friend. It's ok to disagree though.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If everything is slanted the way that wallstreet does well, isnt all you have to do to get yourself a well balanced portofolio?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Some confusing speech by Barney Frank, and suddenly he is responsible for the deregulation passed by republicans in the 190ties? Yeah, you aren't programmed.

It was the people who bundled bad loans, falsely rated them, and sold them as good investments who were the crooks. That you want to blame Fredie Mac and Fannie Mae just shows how blind you choose to be. You should ask yourself who walked away with the money. Dereg supported by and passed by repubs made it all possible.

Obama is walking a fine line in illegal immigration, and I think he needs to do a whole lot more, but he is doing more than the GW did.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Thank you for posting this.

Every time one of my friends post a pic/video of some bum, or hippe, or drum circle, telling me that *this* is what the Occupy movement is all about, I reply with something like this.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ran across an interesting find today:

"Goldman Sachs, which derives its power and profits from the confusion between public and private interests, has further expanded its influence with the appointment of Mario Monti, one of its senior executives, as Prime Minister of Italy."--from article by Manlio Dinucci

see story at: Voltaire Network
www.voltairenet.org...

Why settle for being the federal government when they could be the world government?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Its interesting to see such a thing, because this could be viewed in different ways; One that one comparatively small firm owns the most powerful institution in the world, or that the both, very smart groups want the same people, and they found a way to compromise. Each one of those people on that list interestingly has by themselves very little power, so suggest that Goldman Sachs “owns” the Government is a little far fetched. The only person on there that has the true ear of the president is Rahm, and he isn’t even in power anymore. Now I’m not saying that Wall St and Pennsylvania Av aren't connected, but you have to look at the facts. Ownership implies that you control at least 51% of such entity, and by my math, with 15 people among approximately 2.0 million federal workers, Goldman owns an amazing .00075% of the Federal government.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bweg295
reply to post by Jason88

Its interesting to see such a thing, because this could be viewed in different ways; One that one comparatively small firm owns the most powerful institution in the world, or that the both, very smart groups want the same people, and they found a way to compromise. Each one of those people on that list interestingly has by themselves very little power, so suggest that Goldman Sachs “owns” the Government is a little far fetched. The only person on there that has the true ear of the president is Rahm, and he isn’t even in power anymore. Now I’m not saying that Wall St and Pennsylvania Av aren't connected, but you have to look at the facts. Ownership implies that you control at least 51% of such entity, and by my math, with 15 people among approximately 2.0 million federal workers, Goldman owns an amazing .00075% of the Federal government.

Quality over quantity...you just need to own the right people

And if you think TARP was a lot of money...how about those previously secret bailouts of $7.7 TRILLiON (!!!!). And that's only counting the money handed over to banks until March 2009, up until when Obama was in office for only 2 months.

The amount of money the central bank parceled out was surprising even to Gary H. Stern, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis from 1985 to 2009, who says he “wasn’t aware of the magnitude.” It dwarfed the Treasury Department’s better-known $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP. Add up guarantees and lending limits, and the Fed had committed $7.77 trillion as of March 2009 to rescuing the financial system, more than half the value of everything produced in the U.S. that year.

LINK

And because they buy all the politicians and use them as sock puppets, it's STILL GOING ON!!

Bloomberg reports that Bank of America (BAC) has shifted about $22 trillion worth of derivative obligations from Merrill Lynch and the BAC holding company to the FDIC insured retail deposit division. Along with this information came the revelation that the FDIC insured unit was already stuffed with $53 trillion worth of these potentially toxic obligations, making a total of $75 trillion.

LINK

To make this perfectly clear: The FDIC and ultimately the tax payer is guaranteeing $75 trillion of potentially toxic obligations. That's over 5 times the value of everything produced in the US every single year!!! And YOU are liable for it!!!

That's why vets will get their benefits cut, that's why the education system goes down the drain and your kids are being taught by bad and/or overworked teachers, that's why some police departments now stop responding to what they consider "minor disturbances", that's why it takes firefighters longer to respond, that's why the social security you paid into all your life is now suddenly gone, that's why they will ultimately cut benefits for the elderly, and that's why the average American is nothing but a slave to them.

Most people don't even have a clue what's going on behind the scenes. They get mad at the tiny TARP bailout, or those subsequent bailouts that were openly published from the start...when those are TINY amounts compared to how much the banks really get.

People need to wake up, and luckily some people are slowly waking up...like the OWS guys.
edit on 28-11-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
y

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It's a sick shame, but true. These devils have hijacked the government from the bottom up. Too bad OWS doesn't protest outside of there headquarters!

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join