It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found a great ufo channel on youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
tercermilenio and maussan. the first one has alot more videos on it, visit it yourself and watch the different videos, they are absolutely stunning, and are from all around the world! here is one just to peak your interest.

enjoy!

this is the same channel that someone posted that "ufo releasing spheres" video back in 2009, which can be found here ufo releases spheres thread. it is jaime maussan and santiago ituria garza's channel, they get videos from all over the world. some of the videos on there are jaw droppingly amazing. i highly encourage anyone interested in this phenomenon to check out tercermilenio channel.
edit on 11/21/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
oh james

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on the UFO channel. I remember before the internet I had to wait for basic cable to air some new footage to get my UFO / alien agenda fix. Now I have a endless supply.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
That mothership UFO looks like the same shape as the Russian Pyramid UFO, does anybody else see it that way?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Maybe you guys are new to Mr. Maussen but he's to UFOs what Richard Hoagland is to knowledge of alien life. I'm pretty sure 99% of Mausen's UFO videos have been debunked on here. I remember one of them looked like a ceiling fan part, wires and all, just flying through the air near some ship, crystal clear pictures.... of a ceiling fan part.

Check out SheilaAliens's channel, at least she's putting in a real effort and getting world wide recognition.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

As mentioned by JibbyJedi Jaime Maussan is an unreliable source , just enter his name into ATS search to see the hall of shame

The St. Petersburg video you posted has been posted and is of flares used for training fighter pilots over lake Ladoga ,

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The St. Petersburg video you posted has been posted and is of flares used for training fighter pilots over lake Ladoga ,

Flares? You are joking? Have you ever seen flares acting like the lights in this video do? Flares are ejected from an aircraft and then gradually burn out as they fall to the ground or they are launched into the air and float down to the ground on parachutes. They don't tend to fly around as if they are under the control of someone or something. Please be a little more serious.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I wouldn't say Jamie is a hoaxer but he seems to take every video as real when most of them are not, but there are some gems to see on there.

October

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

post by iskander683
Flares? You are joking? Have you ever seen flares acting like the lights in this video do?

No I'm not joking .
Here are the same flares being used in Finland

The most representative of FUFORA, this Bjon Borg (not the tennis player ...), after all the reports received and carefully compiled, made ​​contact with his Russian contact, having concluded that the origin of the phenomenon of light must have a do with that location. This is the response he received

"Dear Bjorn! This is a very terrestrial objects - big flares with the parachutes, dropped for the training in aerial shooting by our interceptors. Such claster of flares called in a Russian military slang "lustra" ("chandelier"). Place of manoeuvres - only over big water surfaces (otherwise parts of flare can made a fire on the earth), usually over Ladoga lake."
Translate link from Italian
danilo1966.splinder.com...

In short: it was being parachuted un'esercitazioe military targets bright, wide-ranging, in the vicinity of Lake Ladoga and still not far from the bay in St. Petersburg. The area, in fact, was congenial as those targets - flares - in case of unexpected point of contact with the ground fire to a nice little 'one, so they had to do with water ... The light that we see come from colliding with a right of flares verosmilmente is an interceptor, precisely simulating the launch of a missile fired at the target wheel.
edit on 21-11-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by October

post by October
I wouldn't say Jamie is a hoaxer

You wouldn't but I and many others would

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature

Jamie Maussans Hall of shame entry

Promoter and supporter of various UFO hoaxes.
Constantly claims to have scientific proof, but never seems able to produce it when asked.

Claimed to have radar tapes confirming UFOs in Mexico airspace. Was reportedly asked for the tapes - the tapes never came to fruition.
Supported Hale-Bopp UFO hoax made infamous via Art Bell and Courtney Brown.

Told people at a 1996 UFO conference that stars in the sky were actually giant UFOs hovering in space above the planet. Said this was reason stars shifted position in sky!

Sold infamous tape of daylight UFO to a television network for a reported $120,000 - the tape was proven to be a hoax.
Maussan has also supported the Billy Meier UFO fraud. Maussan is now best known for his promotion of the shameless Reed UFO Fraud. Maussan claims to have scientific proof of the Reed UFO Fraud - again, he has yet to produce it.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

maussan is 1000x bigger than shielaaliens... and maussan has been vigorously scrutinized for maybe 1 or 2 bad videos, out of literally thousands that hes posted. 1-2 bad videos doesnt discredit the loads of amazing videos he and his team have brought to the world. not only that but those were from when he first got involved in this phenomenon, and i admit hes made mistakes by not checking the authenticity of those aforementioned videos hard enough before releasing them, but in the past few years everything he has released has been absolutely authentic, with the exception of the monkey looking thing, that admittedly some d-bags hoaxed by skinning a monkey that had an elongated skull and then telling everyone it was a captured alien. you obviously havent seen that many of his videos because the majority of them are amazing. move along, attempt at derailing thread neutralized.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

This forum is under Increased Staff Scrutiny. Rude or dismissive remarks, from skeptics or debunkers will not be tolerated.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I second SheilaAliens Channel...I like how she gives exposure to vids she finds relevant and not just promoting her own stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I just wanna know what happened to "Magnetflipper"? His channel was awesome and his vids were epic. He had an awesome setup with his Redfield Spotting scope along with a 12 megapixel exilim camera that could shoot at 1000 fps. His vids were top notch quality towards the end when he figured out his equipment....and then....poof. He was gone.

And whatever happened to vik456? He had some cool vids too.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

post by smarterthanyou
1-2 bad videos doesnt discredit the loads of amazing videos he and his team have brought to the world.

Could you please point out a couple from the "amazing videos" that he has brought to the world that are not fake or hoaxes ... thanks .

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

gladly, tercermilenio channel if you want to see for yourself. enjoy.

top topics

join