It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming about ONE girl.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello folks, this has been driving me crazy for the past month and a half. There is this girl at my school that I've talked to maybe once or twice, but little conversations that are for the most part, meaningless. I used to not think about her at all and didn't notice her beauty (sounds corny, I know). BUT, over the past month and a half, I've had 6 dreams including this girl. About once every week. My latest one was last night, and in every dream, it becomes more vivid and real and I feel the feelings more.

After about the third, I started noticing her when I'd see her and thinking about her, 4th-5th, I REALLY started noticing her and couldn't get my mind off of her even though I barely know her. After last night, I came to the conclusion and thought I'd post here and see what you think. For some reason, she occupies my mind most of the day and it's crazy. She's very pretty and for some reason, I feel sort of attached. I dunno if these dreams are a sign or a signal to talk to her or what.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Seems like that would be a given. Could you describe the dreams more?

- Zany

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yep...that's what happens when you're in the 6th grade and girls start to develop. Better get to her before the other guys start to notice too

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Conflagrated

dude...

If you like this girl, whats stopping you from talking to her?

The worst she can say is im not interested... and if you're smart theres ways around that sometimes too

Just go talk to her... theres nothing to lose, and everything to gain

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Young love, friend!

Simply tell her you think she's the bee's knees, and that you can't stop thinking about her!

What have you got to lose? Don't judge her immediate reaction if it's neutral or catches her off guard... give her a few days to digest it.

Let us know how it goes!
edit on 11/20/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You just havn't tapped that yet , thats why its so desirable. We love the chase and espically the ones where we can't get them out of our minds. The dreams are just telling you how bad you want that . Invite her ove get drunk make a move get it on , after a few weeks you will see those dreams fade becasue the challenge is gone. You will then turn to another girl for that spark challenge type dreams again.. Its a vicious cycle i know but welcome to being a man

p.s - assuming your are legal age to drink in your local state

edit on 20-11-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

Hahaha I'm not in 6th grade. I'm actually a junior. And yes, it does feel a bit weird to post this on here, as the usual response would be "Just talk to her!". I've just never had dreams of a random girl 6 times within such a short period. Thanks for the responses. I shall talk to her

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Nah man don't do that exactly. You gotta play it cool. Just when you see her in the hall one day pay her a compliment and leave it at that. It shows you are confidant enough to approach her, but you're not trying too hard. Chicks are hardwired to be attracted to confidence my friend. She'll approach you next

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Whatever you do, do not tell her about the dreams! lol

Good luck and keep us posted

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

What's more confident, telling her she rocks your world or telling her you like her Twilight tee-shirt? Just sayin'.
edit on 11/20/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Whatever you do, do not tell her about the dreams! lol

Good luck and keep us posted

Tell her about the dreams... but only once you've woken up next to her. And only if alcohol was not involved the night before.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

... Nice

second line

edit on 20-11-2011 by kimish because: add second line

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Akuma, I laughed out loud. Thanks

second
edit on 20-11-2011 by LiveNoEvil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Being funny seems to go a long way with girls. Are you funny guy? If so, make some light-hearted jabs at her and see if she jabs back. If yes, you're flirting. If no, she may or may not be interested, or maybe having a bad day.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conflagrated
BUT, over the past month and a half, I've had 6 dreams including this girl.

Its quite obvious really.
She's an evil succubus.
Contact your local witchdoctor, and he will arrange to have her killed.
Your problems will then be over.

What? I hear cries of protest from the audience.
Sorry, but in these enlightened days, you arent allowed to protest against "multiculturalism" and "cultural diversity".
Thats your culturally diverse answer, so suck it up.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ask her if she want to see the new twilight with you!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Maybe she is dreaming about you too. It seems like there must be some connection there especially if you started dreaming about her before you had the hots for her. Does she ever look your way? Try to catch her eye, see if you feel anything when she looks back.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Girls your age like funny. Try to be humorous, and use a pick-up line:

Ask her questions, like, "Are you from Tennessee?"
When she looks at you quizzically, tell her, "'cuz you're the only ten I see."

Either walk off at that point, if she slaps you in the face, or ask her out for a soda if she smiles. Ask her for her cell phone number, and you are set.

Fool Proof!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

First off, this is perfectly normal.

Second, no, it isn't fate or destiny, or anything more mystical than young hormones awakening primal urges.

Don't make it into more than it is. For many young men, their first experiences with girls in a relationship view, is that of first being infatuated with one girl. It's perfectly normal, and natural, but just don't get it in your head that you've found THE ONE when you're still young. That just sets you up for a world of hurt when it inevitably doesn't last (or even happen)...(nor should it last).

Both guys and gals at your age don't even know what they really want yet, so yeah, it's just an experience of life. Don't obsess about it so much. You've got plenty of time to experience life.

new topics

top topics

join