It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamara Laroux Shot Herself, & Went to Hell, Then to Heaven and BACK!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Consider these amazing stories of traveling to Hell and Heaven. The world of instant video has brought us many of these experiences that cannot be explained away in doubt. Both of the videos should give us all pause about our beliefs as we travel this wilderness of life.

My life tells me one thing: Love is life and this love comes from the message and life of Jesus Christ. Pride is the path to sorrow and separation from God. Living with a Christ-centered awareness brings healing and a changed heart. Not only is this life in the material world a reflection of these truths, but the countless lives of those who travel beyond bear witness to what we all see and hear while on earth. The path to faith only takes the first step. Beyond the first knock on the door, a new world is waiting.

edit on 20-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just crazy people.. Do you know the crazyiness that goes on in the head of a near death exprience. Of course if your brainwashed from the moment your conceived into belinving the BS of religion then its not hard to explain a religious trip for heaven to hell as just a "trip".

It sickening really that so many people are blinded into religion.

The two root of all evils- Money and Religion.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

Have you ever had a near death experience?
I have.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I bet if they were not brainwashed into believing that rubbish they would have had completely different visions during their near death experiences.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
as soon as they said that kids father was the local pastor...fake.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
'___' is a powerful chemical.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Hi SuperiorEd: Many do not want that new world you speak of that is waiting; They fear it. It is an unknown thing to them. They will mock it and curse it, and in the end will have no part in it.
I am very familiar with this video of heaven and hell, and quite a few others. One is Bill Wiese.
A good and honest man with a very real message.
Just wanted to give you a positive word here because I am quite sure you knew you would come under attack quickly.
I have followed many of your posts. You always speak the truth.
By the way. Money is not the root of all evil as one said... It is the love of money that is the root of all evil.

DH

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
Just crazy people.. Do you know the crazyiness that goes on in the head of a near death exprience. Of course if your brainwashed from the moment your conceived into belinving the BS of religion then its not hard to explain a religious trip for heaven to hell as just a "trip".

I would likely disbelieve the NDE stories if it were not for the amazing way they step out of the body and see things around them. For a child to know details of the parents life is astonishing. Again, I still doubt until I realize that this is a phenomenon that stretches across the centuries to ancient times.

This world is stranger than we can know. It many not be easy for us to understand our reality, but understanding cannot come apart form mastery of the moral aspects of living. Maintaining any relationship requires love and patience from both partners. Why is a partner like God any different? Love is a requirement. As we travel down the path of life, we see literally at first. As we confront the moral aspect of abstract relationships, we come to see that life also involves overcoming obstacles. The moral fight is the tipping point that either leads to the fire that we burn by or the light that leads us to a spiritual understanding of were we started.

Life is a mirror and we can only see ourselves when we look. The choice to overcome is ours to make, but it first requires our humility before a loving and compassionate God. This much is clear. Anything else places us above God in pride. We master life or it will master us. This is true individual, nationally and globally.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
reply to post by dankety

Have you ever had a near death experience?
I have.

Do tell.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
I bet if they were not brainwashed into believing that rubbish they would have had completely different visions during their near death experiences.

I had one as a small child no previous education or religious programming on the subject. The mind often assigns associative recognition so an explanation can be given. My experience tied into many which I have read about since. It is easy to mock that which you have yet to experience. Essentially it is a subjective experience there do seem to be some common themes. What I experienced ties in with some of the prevalent OBE perceptive accounts. There was some confusion as I did not realise it was me on the table being rushed though the emergency ward. I remember the sense that a family member was holding my hand could see myself from above.. I was concerned because I was worried for who I thought was my brother. I was comforted by the presence of the person with me.
Draw whatever conclusions about others experience you wish you will only truly know when it is your time.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

Hi SuperiorEd: Many do not want that new world you speak of that is waiting; They fear it. It is an unknown thing to them. They will mock it and curse it, and in the end will have no part in it.
I am very familiar with this video of heaven and hell, and quite a few others. One is Bill Wiese.
A good and honest man with a very real message.
Just wanted to give you a positive word here because I am quite sure you knew you would come under attack quickly.
I have followed many of your posts. You always speak the truth.
By the way. Money is not the root of all evil as one said... It is the love of money that is the root of all evil.

DH

Life is always a moral issue we are shown at every turn. It's a tough thing to face. We have all been there and continue this fight. Life happens to all of us. Christians are as sinful and as human as anyone in the world. The point is not our current state of control, but the state of our heart. The heart is were the moral choices reside. Faith transforms these choices and then actions of love follow. We can never arrive, but are continually becoming. This is the beauty of a kingdom of growth. Entering the kingdom has the requirement of love first.

The first will be last and the last will be first according to the parable in Matthew 20. We are all the workers in the vineyard. If we put ourselves first in this life in pride, we are last to overcome. If we put ourselves last in this life by humility and love toward others, we are the first to experience the joys of heaven. Jesus says that "you must be born again."

Here's a question for you DH: Is it possible that where our soul resides in heaven reflects our station in life on earth? Is it possible that we are continually given that opportunity to overcome for eternity? This might explain some of the characters and personalities we encounter while we live here on earth.

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

NDE are crazy things and we may step out of body. Your right the mind is an amazing thing. There is so much we do not realize about our minds the unbelievable power are brains have. Why can we only use around 10% of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

These videos are interesting as well. There are ten. I am on four now so I'll attach it for now.

Joel 2:28

"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What would you say about this girl?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

NDE are crazy things and we may step out of body. Your right the mind is an amazing thing. There is so much we do not realize about our minds the unbelievable power are brains have. Why can we only use around 10% of it.

I cannot answer why other than we are limited in our gifts. I can answer the how:

From a scientific standpoint, we know little about the brain. There is a researcher that experiments with electrical shock on his patients during surgery. Since the brain has no nerve endings, he keeps his patients awake during the procedures. After he fixes the problem requiring surgery, he then stimulates areas of the brain to reveal vivid memories from the patient, as if they were actually happening, in full color. Why can't we see these images voluntarily?

Another researcher takes mice and teaches them a maze. He then removes parts of the brain to see which part holds the memory. What he has found is that no one area holds the memory. This leads him to believe that the brain is holographic in nature. Other research has shown the same thing.

Yet another researcher finds that the hydrogen in water acts as memory. Take a look out across the universe and what do you see? The solar cycle of stars interconnected with the water of planets. It's all one giant mechanism for information. Particles can be anywhere in the universe at the same time and are entangled across the universe. We know so little about our own world. In pride, science claims to know all in 200 short years. I don't buy it. I have good reason not to.

Genesis 1 says this.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Light is both a particle and wave. Science says that God cannot exist and that matter is all there is. The Bible calls this blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Matter does not create consciousness, but consciousness creates matter. Why? The truth is, spirit is consciousness. The universe is a projection of God. All particles have an associated wave. In John 1, we read that Jesus is the Son of God and the Word that created the universe.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Father = Light, Wave and Consciousness. This is God.

Son = Word / Wave / LOGOS

Holy Spirit = Consciousness

God is one God, yet He projects Himself into our reality as the Trinity. We are one person, yet we are a projection of both particle and wave. We are then animated by consciousness.

There is a good explanation of how.

You and I may only use 10% of our brains, but this guy uses more than you and I combined. Think about what I just said as you watch the video.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Strangely though, you kinda sorta quoted Jesus Christ. He says "The love of money is the root of all evil." And I really don't think you have a problem with religion. It's the people who USE religion and twist it around to control people and further their own agenda. If you met someone who followed the teachings of Jesus the way they were meant to, and took the time to really get to know them, I'd be willing to bet you would love that person. And maybe convert. It's just that the false doctrines have been so believed and ingrained into our society, that the average person believes the falsehoods to be the true original faith. Strangely, the bible predicted this evil infiltration of the church... Peace be with you. I have nothing but love for you and I fully respect your right to have opinions and beliefs.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Actually there have been many nonbelievers and agnostics converted by their very similar experiences. I'm not saying this particular instance is real because I have no way of knowing.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I couldnt watch the link it is broken, So Iam guessing here, she shot herself? was this a suicide attempt? if so she was mentally ill at the time and mentally ill when she woke up. So Iam not listening to anyone who is mentally ill telling everyone she saw Hell and Heaven and to be honest people should realise this before believing her.

top topics

join