It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible GENUINE picture of a Fallen Angel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by o0pinMind0o
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

try moving that crystal vase away from the window.

.bump.

My thoughts exactly. Why are people so stupid?

This is a light pattern we've all seen a bazillion times. It's very clearly light shining through glass of different thickness/patterns. Like a crystal vase.

Stuff like this makes it easy to see why so many billions of people choose to believe in myths and fairytales. Our desire to see a world that doesn't exist lends to the ease with which we are controlled.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

No no. I am not dreamscope from DI forums that posted this. Infact when I told him about fallen angels he wanted to report me to the moderators. I think he's an atheist but believes this is some kind of "grey" alien.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Honestly it looks like the light that is coming through the window, is reflecting through some glass object or water and onto the wall. Seriously it's not that evil.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

even better than this, grab a peice of paper hold it up so the image is on it and then move the paper back into the room keeping the image on the paper till you find the source (and better "quality" pics of the deamon)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Okay, because this object is very near to an obvious display of light on a wall. My guess is that light is coming through a window or sliding glass door of sorts. As for the piece of " Light " on the wall which kind of goes against the idea that it is Demonic, I would assume it's simply light passing through a hanging semi transparent object. Perhaps a hanging lantern, or wind chime made of glass. Or even light reflecting off a picture frame or mirror inside this home then appearing as it does on the wall. It's in a rather open looking room, my guess is there are more than one window. Now if this were in a dark room with no obvious source, then it would be safe to assume it's something interesting. This is merely a reflection, I do not even see a face in this blob of LIGHT!

As well, what ever happened to you jesus folks and your Light is good, Dark is Bad.

I my dear am one of the fallen, as is my mother and my grandmother. We are the other people, your god does not like us. Your prayers do not help us. At a very young age I realized prayer brought me misfortune, bad luck, and pain. The day I left church the day my life got brighter. My misery dissolved, and my health made a turn for the better. Every time since I've found myself down or upset and in a moment of desperation prayed for jesus or god to help me things god worse. Always. I and I alone control my destiny and well being, and I feel no salvation in serving or begging a cruel vindictive god in hopes of being let into his home. It's really quite freeing, and in no means am I trying to tell you to live the way I do, but I've seen both dark and light and I can tell you this the dark is very obvious when it shows itself, unlike your god who tends to silently watch and wait for you to die before he even let's you have a glimpse of his world or being.

Angels are the only exception, I have seen an angel one time and it was more obvious than this example of light on the wall. That I can assure you exists and they love you no matter your religion, or the choices you make in life. Even a murderer can call on an angel for comfort in his final moments, they know no judgment as many of you claim they do and it has come to be my understanding they don't serve any god. In fact it seems angels are here to protect everyone unconditionally. If you allow yourself to see, you will. Let go of your ignorance and you will see.

The fallen are everywhere, and at any given moment could outnumber you somewhere in your day to day life. You may not know it, you may not recognize them but they are there, and we mean you no harm. You should really listen to your " Saviors" words and love all equally. His message was the right one. The time will come for you to see. My thoughts go out to you. A man who lives in fear, never lives at all. Please remember that, it will save you soon enough. There is nothing in this world to fear, not death, not your religions " Devil", not his hell, nor your god.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OP, it could very well be a fallen angel. It could also be some concious being that looks a little bit like Bart Simpson.

It can also very well be a reflection of light off of something in the room. In other words, someone can recreate that image with reflective surfaces and a light source.

Am I saying it isn't a demonic force or conciousness? Not at all. I do not know what it is as I wasn't there. But it looks very much like a reflection of light. So I'm gonna go with that guess.

I use the same methodology when looking at pictures of extraterrestrials. Is it a real E.T.? I have no idea as I wasn't there. But it could also be someone in a costume. Or a very well made puppet or animatronic doll. We can do a lot with computer graphics, but a good physical object can "really look real".

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Another representation in paint of the features of the face.

I think the original looks more sinister though.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Even though I believe it to be an illusion caused by the light on the wall, I can see why you would think you have photographed a spirit or ghost, but why a "fallen angel"? Thanks for taking the trouble to post it, though I think you would have received a much more positive response had you not called it a "fallen angel".

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If this is a angel or I don't know. Why be afraid because it can look scary. If it's real then it is what is on the inside that count not what it looks like. Even if it is a "fallen angel" then do it not deserve love and help? What if there is fallen angels around us that has choosen to fall for a reason. The Christian Bible version of god can be very judgemental. I wonder if god is a collection of enlightened souls or the sum of all that is or something else. I will not accept a god that do not work after a higher ideal and would revolt any god that behaves like a bully. I really do love the angel/soul that comforts and spends time with me everyday. Namaste

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Clearly demonic?

Clouds can be clearly anything, really.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn

Even though I believe it to be an illusion caused by the light on the wall, I can see why you would think you have photographed a spirit or ghost, but why a "fallen angel"? Thanks for taking the trouble to post it, though I think you would have received a much more positive response had you not called it a "fallen angel".

Simply because the bible tells us there are no ghost's but only demonic spirits that imitate other things. I did not photograph this though.
edit on 20-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What do you guys think?

I think there's a drawer in the wall up by the ceiling. What's with that???

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm no longer endorsing this picture. There seems to be a strong lack of evidence.

You would think if it was there in the wall for half n hour they could of atleast got some video evidence.

But no.. all they do is get one picture? Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I see the face now. Kind of looks like Iron Maiden's mascot Eddie!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by Bkrmn

Simply because the bible tells us there are no ghost's but only demonic spirits that imitate other things. I did not photograph this though.

What about KIng Saul, the Witch of Endor and the ghost of Samuel?

Or these quotes....

Luke 24:38-40
Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have
Luke 24:36-38 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost.
Mark 6:48-50 but when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out,
Matthew 14:25-27 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I have seen similar light appear before; it was the sunlight reflecting off a crystal vase.
Though it never made the image of a face, this is very cool, though I don’t think it’s demonic.
I think it’s just beautiful light pattern.

Thanks for showing us.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well it must have fallen to make such a "face plant" mark on the wall

... and that drawer is so high up, it also must have been designed for the "Rephaim in Residence".

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Genuine thread lust for stars is getting annoying. No external link smells funny from this end. If you really truly believe that is a fallen angel I feel bad for "free will" lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
Genuine thread lust for stars is getting annoying. No external link smells funny from this end. If you really truly believe that is a fallen angel I feel bad for "free will" lol.

You know what? I wish there was a thumbs down on posts, your asking for an external link? It’s his pictures, this thread is the start of the link.
And why do you think he created this thread for stars?

edit on 20/11/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It could be explained by a reflection off something shiny on the coffee table hitting the wall. I also turned the image upside down and enlarged it. I can see a face in the face as well.

Humans instinctively seek and see facial patterns. This is said to be a part of the natural instincts of infants bonding with parents.

I am not trying to say this is not paranormal, but usually the simplest of solutions is the answer.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join